Andrew Anglin: Savior of the white race or pathetic weaboo faggot?

Andrew Anglin: Savior of the white race or pathetic weaboo faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/12/14/between-two-lampshades-enoch-spencer-and-anglin/
youtube.com/watch?v=jVgkbsaiKPs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAon55ggtcw
therightstuff.biz/trs-lexicon/
itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/
dailystormer.com/purity-tests-are-absolute-poison-to-the-alt-right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Savior. I don't think he's into anime per se. He just tolerates it

I saw a picture with all his anime dolls

controlled opposition

And really, serenading Ronald Reagan on his website? Ronald Reagan was a conservative but not a WN. I don't really think Trump is a WN either.

How is it even possible to look that much of a faggot, really weird face that hurts my eyes

Isn't he an expat in thailand/SE-Asia fucking ladyboys with donations money?

Reagan gave amnesty to millions of mexicans.

what event is this?

And I wonder the same thing myself, he looks like a miserable faggot

He's good at making predictions over who will cuk over what and a good writer, but he's also a walking stereotype.

The joke's that the Daily Stormer is a "Republican news outlet" because of some poll raids done a little while ago.

he does a great job with his site and doesn't counter signal on core issues (he's not hiding his face or being anonymous either)

Right, and I saw a video of him and HW discussing illegal immigration, their tone was not harsh at all.

I think he did something like that. It's funny that he says he doesn't like "third worlders" but goes to third world countries to get laid.

Explain further?

I figured the "#1 most trusted Republican News Outlet" thing was a joke but I assumed he actually does look up to Reagan

That doesn't sound right. There is no reason for him to not be against illegal immigration.

Not everyone can be a literal ubermensch.
What is important is that we don't tolerate those who would destroy the ideal of the idealised figure.
We can advocate for strength and beauty as ideals whilst falling short of them ourselves.
The alternative is to destroy the ideals and say that our flawed forms are already perfect.

That cuck was also for gun control, specifically the Brady Bill.

You can find the video themselves, they didn't support illegal immigration but they didn't speak harshly about illegal immigrants either. Someone in the audience asked if the children of illegal immigrants should be allowed to attend US schools and they said yes.

The guy is some degenerate race mixer, he's not ubermensch even if he looked like one

*yourself

He literally put Chaika on the front page

about what?
(site) his site is getting more hits than shit like buzzfeed or shit like that
(not anonymous) obviously he is not larping or some guy being edgy (he gets death threats)
(counter signaling) he doesn't avoid the JQ or try to "moderate" positions based on his current audience

Well his approach is pretty edgy and unprofessional if you ask me. It's almost like he doesn't even take it seriously. Plus that fugly website of his that looks like it's from 1995.

His whole personal army thing seems so juvenile

>Well his approach is pretty edgy and unprofessional if you ask me.
Because thats what works. it, along with TRS, are literally Sup Forums in different forms. They want to reach a specific audience so they cater to it.

>His whole personal army thing seems so juvenile
I think he's still pretty attached to the idea of the new SA fighting commies in the street. He seems to be WN 1.0 using modern means to enact the tactics of the vanguard. Dont want to go too far into it, but he's pissed off some pretty prominent members of the WN community through his calls-to-arms without realizing the consequences it will have for the people who have to live there. He seems to be toning it down lately because of that.

A retarded yellow fever faggot

Definitely not the "savior" but I normally manage to lol a little while reading the Daily Stormer. It's sort of my light-hearted news source.

He's okay. He's on good terms with Spencer and Duke.

Spencer, Anglin, and Mike from TRS did a podcast together. Its interesting seeing them come together, TRS especially has pushed hard for the "big tent" of white nationalism and its been surprisingly successful.
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/12/14/between-two-lampshades-enoch-spencer-and-anglin/

Ugly manlet. No wonder he wants women more subjected to men. It'd be the only way he could get laid besides 3rd world prostitutes.

(site) considering he operates on donations and it's functional .. it's not bad (I'm always on mobile though)

(professional) a movement works best when it can't be cornered .. R.Spencer dresses up, Anglin is the regular joe.. TRS guys do the rest (dads, Veterans, young, college, professionals)

someone said that he's dating a thai girl. true?

Come on guys, his headlines are 10/10.

That surprised me too. I wonder if Spencer will be allowed at AmRen this year. If Taylor doesn't cuck out now then it will be complete. I do sort of like Taylor, but he has an archaic view of the JQ.

>R.Spencer dresses up, Anglin is the regular joe.. TRS guys do the rest (dads, Veterans, young, college, professionals)

That's pretty much how I view the alt-right. You have the "intellectuals" with Kevin MacDonald, Jared Taylor, and Spencer as a figurehead. You have the working class man Anglin and the old fashioned white nationalists. Then TRS scoops up the inbetweeners and autistic anime-nazi youth.

that was a great show
(desu... I'm skeptical of B@kedAlask@ though .. something about him going on every show in one week makes me suspicious. just a red flag in my book *no counter signaling*

do they differ in view at all?

Jared Taylor seems like an oddball, he doesn't have a problem with Jews and thinks East Asians are superior to whites

My favourite is E. Micheal Jones.

>I do sort of like Taylor, but he has an archaic view of the JQ.
Yeah I don't entirely understand that. From what I gather he sees, the ashkenazi at least, as being "Europeanized" enough that they are just another distinct European ethnicity like German or Spanish. The again he might just be a legitimate pro-European Culture who shares common ground with the WN simply because even his fairly mild views are seen as verboten in the current political and cultural climate. Regardless, he is close enough to qualify as a fellow traveler if nothing else. Our movement is sorely lacking for respectable talking heads and he does a pretty decent job conveying our views even if he is not 100% on-board.

East Asians are if you only care about IQ. That's where culture and history come into effect. He does understand why nationalism matters even if we don't have the highest IQs though.

He is trying to court Jews. In the 1990s the moderate WNs held this same view of Jews. Sam Francis held the same opinion of Jews as Taylor. Having Mike Levin, himself a Jew, speak at AmRen was certainly a boon. What Taylor really doesn't get is that maybe 5% of Jews are on our side. That's a rounding error.

youtube.com/watch?v=jVgkbsaiKPs

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAon55ggtcw

I don't think Taylor needs to change his opinions, even if they are wrong. They give us room to move around. This is the same reason we shouldn't disavow extremists for any legal behavior. Our extremists make us look moderate. We can play good cop bad cop with the establishment.

Well clearly IQ isn't the only thing that matters (assuming that all IQ figures are valid), as white nationalism is mostly about preserving white nations and the white bloodline.

Taylor, if I'm not mistaken, is a full blown racemixer.

Why not both?

There is a rumor that his wife is a Jew. His wife says she isn't. Derbyshire is married to a Chinese woman and has had kids with her.

>or pathetic weaboo faggot?

lol dont like half the posters on this board love anime too

Does Derbyshire identify as a WN?

check out these stats (pic)
> Trump only 5% jew donations

therightstuff.biz/trs-lexicon/

This shit is so corny. It's almost like they're trying to perpetuate the stereotype that the alt-right is an ideology for only deranged white losers.

He wants net neutral immigration and he is a race realist. He's a soft WN, but wouldn't like being called that.

Oh and interestingly, Hasidic Jews seem to vote for Trump, and Orthodox as well I believe.

So he's more of a nationalist than a white supremacist?

Heed this warning:

STOP with the alt right/ right e celeb thread worship.

It just trivialises everything. Focus on the idea and not the figure head narcissist's looking to make money and gain fame.

All these people like Milo and evalion and that woman. Sarah are just narcissist's cashing in, selling books and merchandise.

>do they differ in view at all?
Spencer is, funnily enough, one of the most mild WN around. His motivation is just to ensure the continued existence of white people and their culture and little beyond that. He's the kind of guy who gets shit on in some of the podcasts for being a, "lets sit down and talk this out" individual. His main drive is just to make whites aware that, not only do they in fact have a culture, but its an intrinsic part of them and they should be allowed to indulge in it.

Anglin is probably the most radical, a true, dyed-in-the-wool neo-nazi who has been fairly tempered by the rest of the movement to acknowledge that 14 must come first and 88 is something we can talk about later. He's the man who wants the new SA (like the Traditional Worker's Party) to start checking anti-fa at protests and actually making their presence known. He does a fantastic job of catching the otherwise listless working class whites who have been disenfranchised and might, if for want of guidance, become another Dylan Roof. personally, i think he's a lot more intelligent than people regard him as, his humor and writing is honest to god Goebbels-level propaganda good.

part 1

Spencer has spoken at AmRen and he even attended this year. Jared was at NPI, sitting next to Kevin MacDonald, and at Richard's presser after Hillary's speech. It isn't like Jared doesn't tolerate anti-semitism, he just believes, naively so, that Jews can be integrated into European societies.

part 2
Mike Enoch is one of the founders of TRS (along with Seventh Son) and, in my opinion, responsible for a lot of the unity we've seen in the WN movement lately. TRS grew out of a Neo-Reaction viewpoint that was born from the founder's libertarian years. As such, they do little ideological or political commentary about what to do with the ethno-state. Instead they focus more on actually bringing it about and regard what comes after as ultimately irrelevant because whites will be able to make just about anything work. They act as bridge builders, trying to unite the disparate WN groups into one cohesive movement that acknowledges that we have more common ground than we do distance. The main podcast is The Daily Shoah, but lately they've grown enough to begin hosting numerous podcasts that cover everything from parenting to veteran's affairs and esoteric-ism. They are naturally anti-degeneracy and pro-traditionalism, but other than that mostly they act as news commentators (not as much since Fash the nation came around) and a round-table of Christians, ethno-centric libertarians, and usually a guest speaker from another branch of the alt-right (Anglin, Spencer, Curt Doolittle, and I think David Duke and some of the Counter-Currents and Occidental Observer writers have been featured). best way to describe The Daily Shoah itself is as Sup Forums the podcast.

no white girl dates this manlet who has small penis with erectile dysfunction.

>Kevin MacDonald
Lol, I met him once at a private speech by Spencer. I knew of his work but didn't recognize him and ended up sitting next to him for the meal. Conversation eventually came to how the young men in the audience came to find the "alt-right" and I no-joke said to his face, "through a NatSoc thread on Sup Forums." Pretty embarrassing when one of the other guys told me who he was later.

damn, that Derbyshire guy lives by me

get kebabed

>best way to describe The Daily Shoah itself is as Sup Forums the podcast

This is why it was super natural for me to identify as "Alt-Right" Growing up as a closet racist/antisemitic Conservative browsing Sup Forums I stumbled across The Daily Shoah one day in fall 2015 and from the very first episode I was on board and could understand their language and everything. Since then TRS has introduced me to real political outlets besides cuckservatism, and many of my cuckservative ideas that I picked up via cultural osmosis have disappeared.

I know TRS is growing weekly, and they have a huge following, but every single young white man needs to listen to Mike Enoch. We need to reach both the cucky people on r/T_D and the chan people who are turned off by e-book merchant personality cult thernovith types, TRS needs more exposure. They're the real deal, the good stuff, the right stuff.

Golden Dawn rally by the look of it.

That is the next chapter of the JQ. Orthodox Jews are outbreeding the Soros of the world. Orthodox Jews are still shitty, but they focus their efforts locally.

White supremacist is a bullshit term. Almost no one is a White supremacist because that means wanting to rule over non-Whites.

That was before Heilgate though.

Both.

There's literally nothing wrong with anime.

They say Jared has gotten over the salutegate.

hope things work out better for your people too user (use the gas situation to push for reforms in jew controlled industries )

I'm optimistic about Jared so I'm happy to hear that. What did you think of the Mexican speaker at AmRen?

>don't really think Trump is a WN either.
you don't say. what makes you think that sherlock?

Daily Stormer is the most succesful NatSoc site by far. He always sound smart when he speaks, like in the last Between Two Lampshades with Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch.

The republican thing wasna holdover from when we tried to meme him as a Neocon.

Turns out he's actually hip with our bantx, so it was mutally agreed that we push the GOP angle.

Not saying he is /our guy/ or nothing, but at the least he is is genuinely one of us and knowing him, he's probably reading this thread now, the fucking faggot.

The electoral system of the US precludes 3rd party success. The best way to succeed is to infiltrate a national party. The Jews are in both parties and useless minorities and perversions have interest groups in the Democratic party. The Tea Party is an interesting study because it was implicitly White, but was too stupid to achieve anything of lasting value. They're our useful idiots now.

Jewish cohort controlled opposition

I'm kinda confused by the alt-right in general, is it by and large a white nationalist (with some members worshipping Asians) movement? Because some members seem to have a fart right wing but not racially based ideology, while others are blatant white nationalist types.

*far right wing

Even though I don't agree with his platform at all I think his site is pretty funny, including the "Republican News source" thing

DAILY REMINDER THAT FORMER SHOAH COHOST GHOUL IS A FUCKING TRAITOR
>itsgoingdown.org/loose-lips-american-vanguard-trs-show-us-just-weak-fractured-alt-right-really/

>but it's an anarchist site, why would they tell the truth
Because he deleted everything and isn't responding and thought revealing his fucking face while having Ghoul as a middle name in his old kayak book accounts wouldn't get him doxxed.

>look at my ancom website, ret- fellow alt-righters

neither, hes pretty based though.
>taking things seriously
i think its hilarious, and being boring doenst work

>take a look at these screenshots
>only a Jew would have a website

I've spent too much time on full-chan.

right wingers tend to like heroes

He doesn't practice what he preaches but what he preaches is on point which is better than almost all other ecelebs.

He addressed that today.
dailystormer.com/purity-tests-are-absolute-poison-to-the-alt-right/

I heard jared on MW and it seems he's really coming around to the truth of the jewish question.

He definitely understands the younger WNs using racial slurs. He never cared for it, but understands that our lives have been shittier.

Derbyshire has said something to the extent of "'white supremacy' is a good thing, because everybody is better off when whites are in charge"

also WMAF is the final redpill

>WMAF is the final redpill
I have known far too many people that have fallen for that. The only way it's remotely tolerable is if you don't have kids. Even then it isn't great. Asians are fucking weird people with alien morality. They laugh about witnessing murders and whine about being unfashionable. The children are odd, not always psycho, but always odd.

Why not both?
Most likely neither

>itsgoingdown.org

Because Antifa would never try to pull some D&C shit?

This nigga is spot on desu.