How long until Marijuana takes over Texas, Georgia, Virgina or Tennessee?

How long until Marijuana takes over Texas, Georgia, Virgina or Tennessee?

Soon, hopefully.

and Kansas

which one will be the last?

If texas falls, das it mane

>Georgia

Cannabis oil is legal but I doubt it.

Just go to the Buffs like all the other junkies.

>"""""""medical""""""" marijuana

Why doesnt Obama take it off Schedule 1? The DEA needs to chill man

Fingers crossed for Kansas.
I need muh legal weed senpi

and they just added CBD, which isn't even used recreationally

Legalizing weed was a mistake.
t.Colorado

do jobs in the west coast still forbid you from smoking pot? can they do that?

Minnesota is barely a medical state.

Yes. If anything, they are far more common now.

Trump will reverse legalization.

You need a Duterte and you need it fast

>Mfw I though all the faggot commiefornians moving to Austin was making traffic bad

we need to legalize all drugs and drug use.

and instead add additional penalties for breaking existing laws while intoxicated/because of intoxication.

aka :

you commit assault? >x punishment
you commit assault while intoxicated? >1.5x punishment

etc

cannabis also has legitimate medicinal uses and I personally believe it is immoral every time a doctor prescribes opiates, benzos, or sleeping pills before suggesting organic, tested, marijuana.

Voted against pot here in Arkansas. AMA.

>Why doesnt Obama take it off Schedule 1? The DEA needs to chill man

This quite frankly. He could change it all with the stroke of a pen.
Leaving it up to the DEA to decide, like Obammer did, was complete faggotry.
The DEA shouldn't decide what will be legal, because those fuckers have a vested interest in keeping it illegal.

I would rather have Medical Marijuana instead of being on opioids and other drugs that I am on. It costs me $3,500 a month for my 25mcg Sufenta, 80mg Opana ER, 40mg Opana IR, 48mg Dilaudid IR, 600mg Pregabalin and 6mg Clonazepam with the VA and my Insurance paying for it.

I guarantee by 2024 the majority of states will have some form of marijuana decriminalization.

Feels good man. The butthurt tears from young republicans makes it even better. Muhhhh degeneracy muhhh think of the children!

>voting

Cuck.

Here in Vegas it is tamer than what I heard California and the other west coast states do

But essentially yes , where I work(medical specifically nursing) it is lienent but you can still be fired just forgot how

>Sufenta

nice full house.
i think i caught your post last night. knee and back problems?
i'll probably see this drug soon since i've been on buprenorphine for a couple of years now

Yeah, being in the 75th RR and USASF fucked up my knees and back pretty bad. I have had a knee replacement and three vertebrae fused, so far.

With the amount of Califags and damnyankees moving down here, it won't be long.

t. Texas

dude.
i got fucked up knees and a fucked up back but my shit is not that bad yet.

Mine are so fucked up most probably from so many parachuting ex's and deployments to Afghanistan and climbing the mountains there where ~100 lbs or more of equipment I should taken up the sniper school offer after completing SFQC. They have it pretty easy in those regards. The Sufenta is injectable; I get eight vials a month. .

wearing/carrying*