One day islam will conquer the world , not soon though , islam shall rise again , the true religion of GOD...

one day islam will conquer the world , not soon though , islam shall rise again , the true religion of GOD , ALLAH IS POWERFULL ! HE CAN WHATEVER HE WANTS , YOU NASTY FAT WESTREN Sup Forums POL TARDS , you think making fun of islam or muslims will affect me ? i am here just to say facts , to send a message , submit , and join islam , allah is merciful and all your sins will be gone if you join islam , hellfire is not a joke , you will spend eternity in in jahannam , where the "best" point your brain will boil from the hot coal , join islam or you must pay jizya , the whole world belongs to islam and muslims , if u want to live in the muslims world pay jizya ( if u can ) join islam or get out of the that allahs rules if you can , which you cant because allah owns everything without exception.

Except the incoming NSA to the President regards you as a cancer. That's the position Kissinger had.

Your 8 years of Obama fun stops on 21 January.

ok , you chose hellfire for eternity , everyone who read this have been warned , and have no Excuse to not go to hell if he is not muslim , you will remember my words , trust me.

>you will remember my words , trust me.
How will I remember your words when my brain is boiling?

Please don't preach on a Sup Forumsitics board. Go to Sup Forums or /his/ and please stop making a joke of yourself and islam.

Kek

Mods this isnt even political discussion fucking remove this cancer.

>you think making fun of islam or muslims will affect me ?

Sounds like your butt has been well and truly blasted, faggot.

1400 years of inbreeding folks.

If Allah can do whatever he wants, why doesn't he stop you retards from killing each other constantly.

Does he want you all dead?

Nah, keep dreaming Ahmed!

>join islam or you must pay jizya
>must pay jizya
>jizya
>jiz

Muslims confirmed for wanting Jizz, bunch of faggots, I bet the 9 year old your prophet was fucking was a little boy.

Muslims worship a black cube, that's Satanic

OP died putting on his suicide jacket

I spit on your damned prophet, the Arian plagiarist and blaspheming filth that he was.

CHRIST THE KING REIGNS ETERNAL.

>tfw Brazil has already received a fuckton of Muslim immigrants through its history
>tfw all those Muslims started to eat pork, consume alcohol and dress their daughters in bikinis
>tfw Brazil's degeneracy is far too high for any Islamic conquest, since all those people abandoned Islam
I'm not safe from favela shitskins but I'm pretty safe from Islam in this shithole, desu

>tfw to inteligente to follo allah

There is no God.

GOD IS ON OUR SIDE

Fuck allah and fuck white people

Religon (is Islam even religion?) is very much related to politic.

This is literally one of my greatest founded fears for the future. Fuck global warming. Technology can take that shit head on.

Cultural-religious-demographic powers of Islam is something I fear will persist through everything.

Eventually, it will be the only religion and culture, and probably stagnate human progress indefinitely. The absoluteness of Islam makes it so even when a few social improvements wiggle in, eventually, they will return to at best the Ottoman empire with all of our good shit.

Deep down, I believe Islam to be the ultimate evil. Fuck the jews, sure. But the Koran, the book itself, is so powerful and sinister. It carries with it a formula for hegemony that will ride far beyond the concerns of us today.

This

Islamic empire is the beast of revelation

Sure it leaves a mark.

You guys do know your grace period is almost over. If you make us we will come over there are rape you harder then Muhammed did and then make you worship us, you know, since thats all it takes for someone to be a prophet in your dog shit corner of the world. Just conquer and rape shit. We could have done that shit decades ago if we wanted.

How about, instead of doing that dumb shit anymore you modernize? Then you can have nice things. It's really amazing what can happen when you aren't murdering people for blasphemy all the fucking time like retarded monkeys.

Why are you so quick to die infidel? God will wipe you from the face of this earth. You are blasphemers, murderers, child rapists and goat fuckers. Goat of mendes? I think so. Do you not realize that with you're current actions Islam is fulfilling Christian prophecy? You follow a false god, an ancient pagan moon god to be exact. You are fools.

Not before I take out some muslims with my bear hands

Your mom was the beast of revelation, because she weighs 666 kilos