If he's backing the president-elect, then does this mean he isn't controlled opposition anymore? What is he now?

If he's backing the president-elect, then does this mean he isn't controlled opposition anymore? What is he now?

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Idk.

Alex Jones/ Kanye West 2024!

idk what he is but YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE

A TV character. Same as before.

Pretty sure he wanted Clinton to win so he could capitalize on her reign of terror.

Interest and sales for Alex Jones have got to be dwindling now that he's essentially won his fight.

>not knowing Trump is controlled opposition too
stay bluepilled my friend

IM GOING TO SKIP THIS BREAK THIS IS TOO IMPORTANT

UNcontrolled opposition.

He's gotten more popular over the last few years. No one trusts msm anymore. She got him way more viewers after she mentioned him in her Alt-right speech. I imagine it was one off his happiest moments.

>What is he now?
A water filter magnate

Do they dump chemicals into the water in Latvia?

Controlled opposition.

Will he blame Trump for false flags, fluoride, weather weapons, chemtrails, HAARP rays, and turning the frogs gay? I don't know but it will be interesting to see. If I had to make a guess I would say he will blame other nebulous forces trying to undermine the President, like "disloyal traitorous agencies" such as the CIA and Soros. But it still would be hard to see him justify that Trump continues to allow fluoride in the tap water which he claims lowers ur IQ by 30 points if you drink it

WTF #Imwithher now!

>What is he now?
controlled support^^

I hardly believe that he is actually controlled. He is just not considered a serious threat.

>Pro-Trump

He's a nigger-lover.

Only when we reach critical levels of redpill

What the fuck is up with the shit he sells? It totally makes his channel look bogus and insane. Who would do that to themselves?

IIRC it's how he funded his shit in the first place since no one would advertise

RICH!!!! Also his faggot child is a lisper.

He should find something reasonable to sell. Water filters? Fine. But all those obviously bunk supplements just make the whoke show look sketchy as fuck.

Alex should pay Mcaboobs to fuck the queer out of him

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1481592836171.webm

well Trump has a lot on his plate so he might not be able to get to the Fluoride, weather weapons and chemtrails and there effects are already happening now so at best he could stop them to minimize further damage but you still need Infowars branded items to protect you from what's already inside you.

>Alex Jones and David Duke are the establishment now

best question of the century

He's still controlled opposition

He's the new Anderson Cooper

His show gets more views daily than any cable media outlet. He's bigger than the media now. It's kinda surreal.... I remember when he snuck into the Bohemian Grove in 2000 and then the Bilderberg Hotel a couple years later with a megaphone screaming WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE UP TO YOU SATANIST GLOBALISTS!

And now.... he's the new proto MSM. Kek is taking us all on a very strange journey.