Let's discuss the morality of Joseph, the father of Jesus

Let's discuss the morality of Joseph, the father of Jesus.

Is he a moral man? A model human? Or is he a fool and a weakling? Joseph raised the son of another and did not properly punish his wife for her infidelity. Is this a moral failing?

What does the bible tell us?

He was told by an angel that the son of Maria was divine.

>But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost

Why don't we have a board dedicated to discussing religion?

Jesus was supposed to be a descendant of King David. This is where it gets funny. 2 of the gospels (of the 220) that made the cut to be in the bible, have 2 different genealogies. One has Mary as a descendant of David, the other has Joseph. Which of course is problematic.

Because Sup Forumstard Nazis would just infect it, too.

>wife cheats on you
>EET WUZ GOD LEL

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah no

obvious faggot, if real at all

/his/

mary was raped by romans soldiers which made her drunk when she was in a market. one of the centurion was a german serving romans empire which made her pregnant, this is why they kept him due to nordic way of looking.

marry was virgin in her mind and was to drunk to know what happened. so she as a religious jewish girl said it was from the almighty.

Talking about God is politically incorrect.
Sup Forums is the perfect place to talk about God.

fpbp

Yes, he was a moral man and a model human for his obedience to God.

There really does need to be a board for this.

Religion and Philosophy.

Go to 8-chan if you want that.

This makes so much more sense than the bible.

But hey, this happened 2,000 years ago, can you blame people to fall for (((their))) scam back then? We still fall for it.

>infidelity

They weren't married until after it was discovered that Mary was with child

He married her to protect her, proving he was a decent and honorable man

this, he went on to have several children with her after

Translation: A Roman soldier put a sheet over his head, stuck his head through a window, and said "Dude, it was totally me".

I think it is from Talmud, they just called her a whore instead. The tl;dr the stroy by calling her what she was.

Talmud=ultimate redpill.

talmud is jewish bible btw.

>in a dream
So basically a cuck trying to cope and therefore making up excuses in his head.

The Talmud is not the Jewish Bible. The Torah is.

The Talmud is more like an encyclopedia of rabbinical studies, and the passage you are referring to is incredibly oblique.

The original cuck. Shit went way too far

I probably wouldn't care if my son was from another man if he had magical powers and used them to heal my friends and family as well as help me with my carpentering.

/x/

We are all sons of god retard

You're going to get cucked by God in this life one way or another. At least Joseph wasn't a baby about it.

>>problematic
They can't both be descended from David?