Why does school bullying still exist?

Why does school bullying still exist?

Why can't teachers and principals properly protect students?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws
youtube.com/watch?v=PdCPvfYDgO4
youtube.com/watch?v=TwadpGdskCM
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb1AkaKJL08
youtube.com/watch?v=HPrz3D3Tpd8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz_9luqIe0
youtube.com/watch?v=tnBNOyMh6rc
stormfront.org/forum/t684217/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because this game needs to be properly ported to pc

bullying weeded out the special snowflakes for generations. we need more, not less

fpbp
good way to weed out delusion

Wait is the pc version shitty or something? I bought it during a steam sale for probably like $2 but never touched it

It's not perfect. Think there is a mod to make the controls better. Use a controller.

Bully 2 when

bully never existed, only weak childs exist

Two reasons.

One, what is defined as bullying varies greatly from person to person. Is a bunch of jocks calling each other fags bullying? Two dudes getting in a fight over a girl? Even if you see some autistic kid getting some shit it's quite possible he instigated it.

Two, most violence goes completely unreported due to the fact that telling on people is seen as very weak and will usually make shit worse in the end.

Constant violent bullying is a bad deal for all involved but some bullying needs to exist otherwise you get a bunch of pony fags and diaper fetish fucks walking around. Bullies serve a purpose in society removing them completely would cause problems.

good post

Being bullied is a process of life, only when you're bullied will you learn to stand up for yourself and be a fucking man instead of some whiny nu male beta cunt.

Teachers are incompetent in preventing bullying but I think that some things need to be solved with fists, actions speak louder than words.

Hell, if I wasn't bullied when I was younger I would've never made positive changes to my life like hitting the gym and being more confident.

It's a fact of life. Suck it up.

because kids are good at lying and kids who get bullied can't speak up for themselves, it's kinda why they're getting bullied

youtube.com/watch?v=Qc2_rSysXws

this. it teaches whatever shade of faggot is acting up to get their shit together or/and stand up for themselves.

you need to learn the world doesnt give a fuck at an early age or you get fucking millenials aka useless, mentally ill helicopter-kin.

i got bullied in school. i stood up for myself and broke some noses. that is what kids do, it is a part of growing up.

>Constant violent bullying is a bad deal for all involved but some bullying needs to exist otherwise you get a bunch of pony fags and diaper fetish fucks walking around.

Is there any evidence of this? That's a very old fashioned mind set, bullying hasn't gone away so why is a result assumed from its absence? What if bullying pushes weirdos and outcasts further from center. A firm hand is needed in stamping out degeneracy, yes, but I don't think children harassing each other needs to be part of the solution.

sometimes the teachers want bullied kids to get bullied

Once you are an adult in a job you can get bullied there. Some people are weak by nature and that sucks for them I guess. Excessive bullying should not be condoned, but bein bantz masters acceptable.

Controller is definitely a must. The framerate is "inconsistent" and that's being generous. Definitely recommend it though.

Can confirm, as a bully in school, we rarely touched kids who fought back, 99% of the bullying was directed at fags who tried to ignore us (le if you ignore it it will go away meme)

Well if you people love bullying you shouldn't complain if someone decides to shoot them the fuck up.
Just another form of standing up.

Problem with bullying these days is that it's completely over regulated. You get bullies who pick on kids and then as soon as the victim fights back they're suspended and get a huge black mark on their school records, hell, when I was in middle school some of my peers were even catching literal police charges for fighting. This has made bullying much worse because now you have a huge portion of the youth population unwilling to stick up for themselves out of fear of being labeled a degenerate or a criminal. Add on to the fact that you now have a lot of non-whites like blacks and Hispanics that do not really care about their futures and will bully and attack whites all they want without fear of retalliation because they themselves honestly don't give a shit about being punished because they have no future to begin with.

>le bullies are okay meme

Bullying is literally autistic, btw.

B-But it's for le weeding out muh weaklings n sheeit.

The fuck? No. If you can't take it that's one thing. It's never bad enough to kill over. Suck it the fuck up. Either you learn to stand up for yourself or you don't or maybe someone else will for you if your lucky. No reason to cry like a bitch over it.

t. aforementioned special snowflake

I probably shouldn't have included your post but here's a question: If a kid is too weak to defend himself, and even if he was able to he would be punished because , what is supposed to be done? How is he supposed to just "stand up for himself"?

School shootings aren't defendable but important minds from the next generation are being abused.

If no other kid stops it then I feel bad for that class or generation. They'd all be worthless. Trying to weed out bullying is just more liberal social engineering bullshit. See Anna kasparian and Alex jones, "get off the stage you fake fuck". Everyone does it, liberals/conservatives, men and women. It's nature. You can't stop it. There is no stopping it. Stop trying. That's what pisses me off most. I just saw Robert Kennedy defending his cousin, who murdered a woman, by saying he had a hard life and went to reform school for 2 years and they teased him and that have him ptsd. Shut the fuck up. It's life. Fuck you.

Sup Forumsfags don't care about important minds, they just like to act tough and preach about the "law of the jungle". Literal niggers.

Indeed, the whole purpose and balance of bullying goes to shit when what you describe comes into the picture.

I have never been a bully or been bullied myself, but the two cases from my schools I have witnessed were always beta cucks getting trashtalked by many different people whom I wouldn't really call bullies since they were perfectly normal towards everyone else.

Sometimes animals defend other animals. My last post included that. The fighting isn't always the issue. It's the fucking sheep who stare and do nothing and the apes who cheer it on.

OFFICIAL ALT-RIGHT REPLY:
The reason why school bullying exists is because the loony left wing
define more and more subtle behaviours as bullying. They call it "micro-aggression". It means that even looking at someone the wrong way can be construed as bullying. Similarly, not trying to make friends with someone you share a school classroom with is also bullying. The left wing defines more and more behaviours as bullying because in their society, there are only two types of people, Victims and Aggressors. Everyone must be a minority in loony left wing la la land

I'm a bully, I bully all the faggots and weeaboos at my school, since I turned eighteen I have to be careful though because I can get properly charged now.

The apes who cheer on deserve to be shot but can you really blame the sheep?
They grow up in a liberal orwellian shithole and get their minds molded accordingly to the narrative of the overlords that run the country.
Calling them faggots ain't gonna help, you have to teach them.

I don't know about American/Canadian schools, but in the UK theres no special snowflake types really

Most kids that got bullied when I was in school got bullied because they were living better than the bullies, really.
The bullies were usually working class faggots who had to try and pick on middle class kids for the most retarded shit
>youre not good at football
>you wear glasses
>you're not failing every single one of your GCSEs

Pissing on other white people (be it weaboos or faggots) doesn't help anyone in the long run.
Racial unity is the only thing that can BTFO the eternal kike, not you acting a nigger just because you watched Tyrone do it. Befriend them, turn them towards the light and whoever is willing to follow shall come with you and the rest who don't want to, ain't your problem anymore.

Good luck with that. "I don't want to get involved", Is the mindset usually. It depends on the situation. There would be plenty of situations I think someone would be justified in walking away. Not everyone is worth defending.

It's because kids are raised being passive and sensitive cucks. They persuade children to "talk to t your teacher/principal/parent" rather than react and take the situation under your control. That's why when they grow up they become libcucktards, that curse cops but if some nigger jumps on them thery scream for the police.

I've beaten niggers up too, Hans, don't worry. I live in the south so I pretty much don't get in trouble for it.

You must have been a real tosser on the pitch.

T. Known Boss

Because leeches aren't going to vote for a school system which gets their kids kicked out.

Where do people get these retarded ideas? There's more bullying in schools now than there ever was, if anything it increased the number of nu male beta cunts.

It's like the people claiming that not beating your children turns them into special snowflakes, while actual data shows that most special snowflakes were violently parented.

what?

It's what happens with individualism and (((capitalism))). The comerades instead of helping eachother hate, backstab, and step on eachother.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdCPvfYDgO4
Kek. Is that you?

Bullying is just a primitive form of asserting dominance. Since kids and niggers/arabs aren't very smart they prove their status via bullying.
As an adult you probably assert dominance via income/nice clothes/nice car/career/personal achievements. It's still the same fucking thing, just more sophisticated.

If you were bullied in school and still have some sort of psychological "trauma" it's your problem to solve, crying how unfair the world is is just retarded. Also blame your single mother who didn't teach you how to not be a faggot.

"stand up for yourself" doesn't mean "always win". Bullies stop bullying you once you put up a fight (physical fight of course).

The parents and teachers are an issue to. It's human nature. It's got nothing to do with kids or school. Some parents bully. Plenty of teachers do. God help you if you get a psychotic teacher. There are plenty of little assholes who do whatever they want in school and then have the parents go in and bully some beta cuck teachers, knowing full well that their kid is a fucking asshole. Not every case is the same.

this
we need a nice schooling system where everyone can become a soulless burger flipper or factory worker and help get Mr. Shekelburg his new yacht

People need to be bullied a bit, it's a part of life.

I don't complain about anything slavnigger, I just think that whites do a bad job at being united, something at which even niggers do a better job.

Fuck off, cuck.

See, that's an example. Instead of gather 10 Krauts and strike back, then bury them in the forest, the lad went back home and never returned. That's what you get with the kikes.

t. kike

If this is meant to be a sob fest about traumatic experiences...it belongs on rk9...sorry plz no bully.

People need to be told they have the right to defend themselves, but this should be done while still a young child, so this attitude sticks.

Bullying is fine, protecting the pussies and not preparing them for real life is the problem

>slavnigger
>trying to assert dominance on the basis of your country of birth
You're doing the exact same thing you proclaim you're against you retard.

>Be in class
>Normal kid, don't bully or get bullied
>Other kid in my class gets bullied hard everyday from all the degenerate kids without a future
>One day he loses his shit
>Beats the fuck out of two of the bullies
>Jumps on them and smashes their heads into the ground although it's 2v1

The next day he got expelled and probably got a youth sentence.

How the fuck is bullying redpilled when you can't fight back?

What are you supposed to do when all the degenerates and shitskins eat up against you, taunt you and shit every single day?

At least in the old days when you got home you were in peace, today they probably get lynched on kikebook, instajew and twitter.

There's no way out expect from going MAC 10 in class style

If you behave like a nigger, you get called out on it.
Deal with it and stop complaining.

You're on Sup Forums right now.

>loses argument
>resorts to stupid ad homs
God you're fucking retarded. Germcucks deserve what's coming to them

But i'm not the one against bullying here you idiot. He is.

I was bullied in HS for a short period of time until I beat the crap out of the person who was bullying me. I got a lot of brownie points for that. And also the feeling of adrenalin when you realise you knocked a fucker out is amazing.

Fucking preach dude. This is the most true thing I've ever read. I wasn't bullied in high school but all the Mexican kids would just shit on the smaller white kids and sell drugs because they knew they could just go back over the border after they get their free education. Those kids were wanna be gang banger fuck heads with equally shitty parents and families. What's worse is my alma mater is trying to bring them in in order to increase diversity, then throw them into brain wash liberal classes, and tell them to blame whitey for their problems. Now all they do is protest and fuck shit up.

Honestly, I've never seen a larger group of degenerates than on November 10th after Trump won.

I feel like bullying/childhood abuse for me kinda just made me a heartless and intelligent piece of shit.

>g-gang up on him guys, I'm the one who agrees with you all not this faggot

Truly a coward. Absolutely disgraceful.

Go to an inner city school, that shit isn't fun. People are retarded pieces of shit user and they will hurt you for fun. That's why you have to be alpha male, it's a dirty game otherwise.

I think those muzzies beat the last drop of brain matter out of your little cuck brain.

Sorry Russbro.

This is why you are gonna get nuked Hans. My condolences. The situation there is different than most I understand. Stop talking and debating so much.

Schools can't and shouldn't stop human nature. Like it or not, bullying prepares you for life, where people are cruel and things rarely go your way.

It was this kind of helicopter parenting that raised this whole generation of wimpy snowflakes.

If you can't survive school, maybe there is no place for you in the world out there, buddy. Survival of the fittest and shit.

Bullying isn't a solution, you subhuman shit-for-brains slav monkey. It doesn't create character, and doesn't weed out """"""special snowflakes"""""". It creates them.

Authority, the middle ground between lentience and bullying creates character. Either extreme causes the dysfunctional demographics of the modern world. Cuckoldry, transgenderism, whatever, all these can have a root in being systematically convinced that you are lesser by external forces.

Empoverished gopnik beasts like you will be ground into minced meat when the day of the rope comes.

Good post leaf

"Hurrrr fuck the man yo"
>sells drugs and pan handles for the man
The real way you win is by worrying about who can make you money,
who is gonna suck your dick and increasing your net worth. Money is power.

I didn't even really intend to trigger you but it's crazy how much you sperg out over someone who doesn't agree with you. Fucking wew lad.

The way it used to be

>"I'm an agender pony queer
>"shut up nerd"
>flushes toilet again

Now it's a hate crime

How about motherfuckers mind their own business? The ones who bully are worse than you, everybody knows someone that bullies is a fuckboy. Most alphas don't have time to bully tbhfam

and then you have schoolshootings.. but you dont have "snowflakes" ! idiot .... frist bullet for you !

Since I'm having fun with this, and getting bullied by anons on a fucking imageboard is scarring your ego, I hope you enjoy getting AIDS from sharing needles with your high-school mates in the commieblock parking lot, fag.

Feeling the need to impose yourself by preying on the weak makes you literally worse than a muslim. Your kind is on the short list for puring.

I was put into school super early as a kid. I was always smaller then everyone. I went to one of those schools where the teachers let the minorities bully white kids. I was the smallest one. You do the math.

Fuck all you normies.

The good news is now I'm built like a tank.

>implying those aren't staged by government

What the fuck are you even babbling about you damn burger?
Ivan here insisted on talking shit and getting personal because he can't handle different opinions from his ones.

>Stop talking and debating so much.
I debate however much I please and besides, this board is made for that in case you didn't notice, partner.

School is a place where there are CHILDREN, they're not adults you dumb ape, they don't think or act like we do and they should be protected.

>All these people that don't realize bullying is THE source of the beta numales of this generation

Agree with you man. I was bullied in high school, it turned me into a heartless cunt 10 years later. I'm a lawyer now and I literally don't give a shit about anything or anyone. I've gotten pedophiles out of jail before, i just want to see the world burn.

>jtm ID
m-me too

Chances are user you could've handled it better, there are ways to stop people from escalating. And yes, you have to be that aware at a young age, no room for being a dumb happy kid anymore.

Agree, I was a tall lanky goth kid during highshool. I was never bullied because I was never quiet or shy and wasnt afraid to use fists which was a deterrent. But after a time I realized that being different isnt necessarily a good thing, and that you can be different even while looking normal. Thats when fascism kicked it

>romania
>implying you should be posting here and not shooting up heroin with your buddies in the sewers

>Romanians living in the severs of Bucharest, the capital of Romania for generations
youtube.com/watch?v=TwadpGdskCM
>The Romanians are coming -BBC documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb1AkaKJL08
>Romanians caught stealing from charity boxes in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=HPrz3D3Tpd8
>Romanian gangs mount bonnets of cars at 50mph and form human chains to steal from lorries
youtube.com/watch?v=Hdz_9luqIe0
>"Romania sucks" extract from South Park episode
youtube.com/watch?v=tnBNOyMh6rc
>528 pounds gypsy woman gives birth in Romania
stormfront.org/forum/t684217/

>gets butthurt and can't reply to me with an actual argument
>replies with "you mad lol" instead
classic

I'm pretty calm atm. You on the other hand should put that razor away, you could cut out eyes with those edges.

Yeah that's basically what I am doing, going to be an investment banker and have a nice body. I was abused for a few years growing up, made me very anxious and depressed. Really bad self image issues. Consistently bullied and made fun of for being quiet and awkward. Don't get me wrong I had a lot of fun in highschool just yeah the bullying was there, bad. I'd say women hurt me more in the long run.
Now I just don't care, I realize how terrible people are. They are cruel and stupid animals. Women don't really think for themselves, they just seek validation from men they think have value.

>Ruski posts non-argument videos that don't address my point

Yep, you're another mindless, undercut-haircut gopnik cog. As expected.

Feels bad user, people are so terrible at having real conversations. It might just be my age group.

>continues his "lol u mad" attack
cringe 2bh

Go back to facebook and realize the kids you've bullied have probably become antifa pussy riot fags that are actively subverting your country while you're vindicating yourself on an anime forum

>mfw he's still sperging

there is no need for that as long as no one is getting killed, severely injured or sexually abused. Kids have to learn from an early age to defend themselves and to adapt to the hierarchy of their surroundings. This constant intrusion and "protection" of adults and authority has generated an army of emotionally deranged wimps who pout, cry, riot and scream whenever they don't get their way. Maybe they wouldn't be like that if they had worked out their issues back in the playground.

Glad you're doing better user! Just keep this in mind if you aren't exploiting people, someone else will do it instead. Best revenge is living a good life. All the best and good luck!

>being well dressed is equivalent to repeatedly beating someone

>Kids should learn authority
>Not by learning to fall in line to rules but by getting humiliated by who's strongest

Again. This mentality is creating dysfunctional people.

Interfering in bullying will help solidfy the bully's character and prevent the victim of bullying from becoming a wreck of a human being.

>bully the ever living shit out of kids
>some start showing up shooting up the school
>WWAAAHHH HOW DID THIS HAPPEN, WE NEED MORE RELIGION IN SCHOOL
Oh yeah, bullying is fantastic.

Bullying is done by degenerates from degenerate families to kids who aren't degenerate from good families.

Bullying is a cancer, a sport for niggers and spics.

Supporting bullying is literally advocating nigotry.

>l-look at my reaction image
>h-haha i'm totally laughing at you right now haha
still cringe m8

>tfw you got bullied relentlessly in hs and earlier yet because you had acne and dressed differently (overdressed because my parents made me)
>two of those bullying gangs where led by girls

>Ruski still fails to refute my argument about the consequences of his action

Animal.