Why are all threads that mention these two being deleted/slid?

Why are all threads that mention these two being deleted/slid?

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
youtube.com/watch?v=YVpZMh1PaeA
youtube.com/watch?v=FFp5c0rqcvs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are they even being discussed on pol what have they done

Because no one gives a fuck

Global rule 7 faggot

because it's off topic garbage

BIDF pls

drain the bog

fucking kys faggot

Nobody even knows what that even means you faggot

Because we close to the final Red Pill: Reptilians! They wrote a thesis about the events after the big bang.

> In order to give such a detailed depiction of the event, they would've needed to be present at the time...

It's forced meme. Go away.

The mods ARE the Bogdanoff brothers

>bogdanoff internet defence force

>1 chin has been deposited into your account

Quick rundown on them:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

because the obsession Sup Forums has with this botox infused trannies is creating soe of the most retrded and seemingly pointless threads here

TO ANY SKEPTICS ON Sup Forums:

LOOK AT THIS POST FROM 2002

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_cointelpro04.htm

We have suggested that there may be a deep underlying reason for the Bogdanov Affaire.

What if it is true? What if there is something in their work - a particular question, leaving aside whether or not they are capable of answering it - that is sufficiently threatening to the "theorized" powers that be, so as to necessitate maneuvers against them? What if their popularization of this question - or questions - might lead to someone else - who might be able to answer it - taking a second look?

The possibility that COINTELPROis in operation in regards to the Bogdanov twins ought not to be taken lightly.

Physics and mathematics are the numero uno professions that have been used - historically speaking - to support the power elite. It is logically evident that "they" have a vested interest in making sure that the money goes only to projects that,

1) will augment their control; in which case such projects will be buried and no one will know about them
2) projects that do not threaten their control, in which case we may assume that they are funding research in the public domain that leads AWAY from the "important" issues.

In short, if it’s popular, gets funded, is allowed out in the open, you can almost guarantee that it is smart but useless.

You can take that to the bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
PIC RELATED
The Bogdanov papers assert that there is evidence of what happened during the first 10−43 seconds of the Big Bang, known as the Planck era.
Present knowledge is unable to determine what happened during the Planck era, and the Bogdanov publications purported to have discovered what happened during this earliest epoch, and even before the moment of the singularity itself.

"The validity of their work was supported after independent reviews by several physicists such as Jac Verbaarschot of Stony Brook, Roman Jackiw of MIT, and Robert Coquereaux. Columbia University mathematician Peter Woit has said, "The Bogdanoffs' work is significantly more incoherent than just about anything else being published. But the increasingly low standard of coherence in the whole field is what allowed them to think they were doing something sensible and publish it.""

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair

yea but it doesn't even make sense, a bidf group would support bog posting not seek to remove it, if anything you are bidf you retard.

Kek, you utter moron

Because it's a forced meme.

Master doesn't like exposure.

Are they ayyy lmaos?

what? this has to be satire.

because they are shit threads about nothing

also they tend to be at least 60% pasta

Who the fuck are these people? Are they movie charachters? Surely they are not actual human beings.

Is this pic pasta? They are incredibly smart and gifted. They have numerous accreditations and qualifications.

it is, their just two french tv stars who got a shit-ton of plastic surgery and became abos

is there a reason why they both made themselves look god ugly?
i've heard of plastic surgery going bad, but for both of them?
did it just end bad for 1 and the other decided to look just as bad since they've always been together?

> intergalatic university of saturn

ahhhhhhhhh so thats what happened to their faces

What did they mean by this?

Why do they look like cartoon charachters? Explain this shit to me.

how can they even move their faces

At least that image has a smooth skin texture. Look at their fucking skin. They are fucking orcs.

they dont want exposure, so they hide behind illuminati, freemasons, jews and aliens instead, this are all ghosts, bogdanoffs rule the earth.

absurd amounts of plastic surgery

there's a few anons here trying to spread this meme around to gauge how effective Sup Forums is at spreading rumors. This one is full retard on purpose to see what they can get away with on the extreme end of believability.

Tatar mongrels + plastic surgery

Not everyone can be perfect, user

it's a weak forced meme

are you sure?

see:

>to gauge how effective Sup Forums is at spreading rumors
What's the rumour?

I think you have a better shot at memeing a random homeless persons asshole compared to these monsters. More off putting than pizza gate.

fucking kek

Are you kidding me?

>no proofs

They're reptilian shapeshifters

But halfway through a transformation, a wizard put a spell on them, and they were frozen like this

You post this thread literally 20 times a day.

Fuck off with this forced meme. Why don't put your arsenal of proxies to better use you retard autist.

see

>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

Im so fucking sick of this meme.

Their IQ was 215 when they children. Believed to be in the 230-350 range these days.

The phone call that saved Europe

Because that's too big of a redpill for Sup Forums yet.

People aren't quite ready for the ultimate truths of our world.

As far as I know the Bogdanoffs haven't had any plastic surgery. They have had a lot of DNA editing treatment and stem cell therapy though.

Probably because we don't need 10 threads simultaneously on these plastic retards.

It's always the fucking Americans that shill against these threads, CTR must only be operating in the USA since Hillary's failure

Pic related - The phone call that saved the USA

> People aren't quite ready for the ultimate truths of our world.

They wasn't ready!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=YVpZMh1PaeA

youtube.com/watch?v=FFp5c0rqcvs

Igor Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff and Grichka Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff, (or Bogdanov) (born on 29 August 1949 in Saint-Lary, Gers, France) are French celebrities, producers, bankers, politicians[1], writers, physicists and scientific essayists who since the 1970s have presented various subjects in science fiction, popular science and cosmology. They were involved in a number of controversies, most notably what is known as the Bogdanov affair.

Igor and Grichka Bogdnaoff are fraternal twin brothers born to Yuri Mikhaïlovitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff (1928-2012), a Russian painter of Tatar origin and descent from a line of Princes Bogdanoff, and to Maria Maya Dolores Franzyska Kolowrat-Krakowská (1926-1982). Igor was the first born and his brother Grichka was born 40 minutes later. They were raised as children by their maternal grandmother, Countess Bertha Kolowrat-Krakowská (1890-1982), in her castle in Saint-Lary, Gers in Southern France.[2]

The twins spoke German, also learning French, Russian and English. The housekeepers and the workers in the castle came from various nationalities and the twins learnt various languages through contact with them. As young children, they had access to the rich, multilingual library of the castle, developing early on a great interest in astronomy. They were enrolled in the military school in Sorèze, and obtained their baccalaureate degrees at age 14, after which they left Gers to live in Paris. Their passions there included flying planes, helicopters and gliders.

Igor Bogdanoff received a Diplôme d'Études Approfondies (DEA) in semiology and a doctorate in theoretical physics, while Grichka Bogdanoff earned a diploma at the Institut d'Études Politiques (IEP) in Paris (Sciences-Po), and a doctorate in mathematics.

They look a bit like the new Sherlock, Cumberbatch.

His highly promoted forced publicity and snl must be pro vulcan/reptiloid propaganda... the normalization of this weird face before a wave of babies pop up through various means...

pls mods where the fuck are you

Have you guys heard about the Bogdanoff sisters yet? What are they up to? Anyone know?

BIDF pls go

Who am I looking at

Stop making up bullshit Reddit

Do you understand that people with misshapen faces usually have a disease? That's why they disgust us, for the same reason shit and vomit disgust us.

>shit and vomit disgust us.
Speak for yourself

Who /toxiplasmosis/ here?

They are so ugly. What is their chin made of?

Okay I drop the redpill i don't give a fuck anymore if I die because of this

An unknown synthetic chemical
Look up Bogdanite on the deep web if you dare, that's all I can tell you

Pic related - Bogdanite experiments on people without the amazing genes of the Bogdanoffs have ended in failure

What is their endgame?

lmao suffer!

BIDF in full force today

F

sauce!

They remind me of thunderbird charachters.

They never admitted to have done any plastic surgery maybe it's that but you don't know so stop assert assumptions as if they were truths revealed

Kek

WHAT'S THAT?

YOU WANT ME TO STOP POSTING FUCKED UP FACES IN THIS THREAD?

I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHAT IT WAS FOR

But what kind demonic woman can birth such monsters?

These to niggers are fucking ayy lmaos i shit you not f.am
>mfw BIDF on suicide watch

Based Algeria

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

Bogdanof pls go you ugly motherfucker

Subtle portrayal as heros by mainstream media, a gradual normalization if demon faces as saviors.

>Not available in US

ayyyys confirmed

your pushing this it isnt being dlelted memes

HAHA THIS ONE TOUCHED A LITTLE BOY

ITS ALMOST LIKE YOU CAN TELL PEOPLE ARE FUCKED UP BY LOOKING AT THEIR FACE

Jocelyn Wildenstein, and Jacklyn Arnault.

They are both married. The Arnault is another extremely wealthy French family.. they own Louis Vuitton, and she married into it.

Finally, somebody who understands

Are you serious? Vevo is an American company.

THIS

Yeah it won't let me watch that shit here, wtf. Spooped

These are actual real:

>on record laughing at the Rothschilds on television
>bankers and politicians
>descended from royal bloodline
>own castles all over Europe
>doctorates in physics and mathematics
>published groundbreaking scientific theory that caused upheaval in the scientific community
>have made several documentaries about aliens