My feminist sister

I Have have many conversations with my sister about feminism and why I choose to be an egalitarian all the time. mostly because my sister will at least once a week will bring up some sensationalist crap about how men are sexist and how the modern 1st world woman is being put down with systematic oppression. I have tried to explain to her why the gender wage gap is a myth. I have tried showing her statistics and interviews with respected economists and nothing with change her view. I am very tired of debating with her about this crap. I'm looking for a sure fire way to sway her from becoming the next triggly puff.
and no killing her is not a viable option.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI
youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought I had a real solution to your problem until I read your last sentence.

i don't think his sister is a goat.

how old is she? maybe she'll grow out of it once she realizes she's choosing the road of dead ovaries and loneliness? good luck user

Man women are just fucking stupid. I am becoming steadily more and more aware of this fact as I age.

Want a good laugh? My sister is currently hooked on the transgender meme, with an underage cross dressing male "girlfriend". I mean, what the fuck, how retarded do two people have to be to even form that god forsaken union...

My wife an I just ignored her new name and stupid pronouns during Christmas and kept using her previous name. It was both hilarious and sad...

She is fat, climbs trees and gets stuck in them, and screams non stop, how is she not a goat?

sadly shes 24. :(

Get the club and teach her to obey

damn dude sucks to hear pronouns and everything huh? my sister isnt that far gone yet but im fearing its not to far off from happening.

It's not always about you. If you're planning on ever having kids, you'll have to realize that you and your opinions aren't as important as you think you are.

You're an egalitarian, but you have insurmountable issues with feminism? Fucking how? Anyway, you'll have to admit to yourself when you've lost not only the battle, but also the war. Just leave your sister be. If you're tired of debating her, don't fucking do it.
I'm pretty sure you've got better shit to do.

me and my sister only debate because she brings it up to me almost once a week. Also yes i do have better things to do then debate about feminism with my sister and that is why i'm looking for a way to end this on going debate for good. Next time read the entire thread my thread description before you post retard.

NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY BORED!

try changing strategy
if someone doesnt respond to statistical arguments, then find more ways to appeal to what she can understand, probably by appealing to emotions the way liberals do exclusively
maybe do this by telling her its not easy to be a man because of male disposability, suicides, combat deaths now and throughout all of history, not getting as many donations for male cancers as female cancers, etc. its not easy to fill the traditional male gender role, we're just taught not to complain or seek help. She'll say feminism is trying to end that but feminists dont give a fuck
tldr change your arguments or the way you present them to appeal to her more directly

> feminism is part of opression system
> makes lieful promises to divide society and undermine peoples effort to be free and happy

Fuck off with your reddit-tier image macros and go back to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is not your personal blog.

Best advice so far I guess i can give it a shot. Thx :)

here's a redpill: Stop trying to talk sense into your mother or sister or more commonly women in general

they're literal retards. They won't understand it unless the guy they want to fuck explains it to them.

Let's just end the thread here.

lol eat a dick buddy. ;)

women dont do logic.
thats just a thing

you need to attack her emotionally.
say "all that feminism is making you fat"
if that is too harsh for your familly, or it wouldnt be taken as a joke say "femism is making your spirit dark", or some bullshit like that and ignore her for an hour.

youtube.com/watch?v=RPfx_jFZQuI

You need to fuck your sister ASAP.
It's the only way and you know it :^)

Kuroneko best girl

>[Current year]
>Not making fun of opinions to ridicule

Ridicule changes most people's minds

>I choose to be an egalitarian
You're just as bad as her you commie fuck

Don't argue statistics argue morally, your sister has become indoctrinated with leftist feelings over logic.

When she argues about abortion ask her does it seem right that a living human being is being terminated, show visual aids if required (youtube.com/watch?v=jgw4X7Dw_3k)

If she talks about rape culture agree and then ask what is her plan to stop all rapes including those perpetuated by women on men?

Ask her is it fair for a woman to lose half of her assets in a divorce and to be separated from her children, when she says no then ask why is it fair for women to expect this privilege and for emotional burden to be placed on men.

Never argue from facts unless you have argued with emotions first, you can't beat their emotions with facts, you need to beat their emotions with your own and then beat them down relentlessly with facts.