Why do South Korean and Japanese "men" look like such fucking faggots?

Why do South Korean and Japanese "men" look like such fucking faggots?

What's turning them into this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUvnSdvFiAA
i.imgur.com/lqChwPK.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=XttsT7OsNE4
youtube.com/watch?v=-WSrHr0qd-U
youtube.com/watch?v=9bDc4Le8SBg
seoulbeats.com/2012/05/the-sexualization-of-caucasian-women-in-k-pop/
omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/16146653.html
reddit.com/r/AAdiscussions/comments/3xhs5k/the_sexualization_of_caucasian_women_in_kpop/
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=3006265
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishōnen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nongae
youtu.be/NCL5wdJbjd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

soy

That's what Japanese women find attractive.

Not really sure why it matters to you though. Do you want the people taking photos at your local zoo to be rugged manly men? What difference does it make?

Japanese women thing transgender men are national treasures.

more boipussy for me

Anime

they always have

>soy
explain

He looks adorable as fuck. Sign me up for some Nanking slaying boipussy

east asian men and women are less sexually dymorphic than other races and asian men have less testosterone.

full of estrogen. eat/drink that shit your entire life and you will be feminine. Traps just starting hormone treatment will also go on a soy diet to help with the transition.

Beyond this, I read an interesting theory around the time of the government scandal in South Korea. A lot of people there believe that South Korea is a testing ground of sorts for mass social change, to see its effects on the populace before moving it into the west. That is why they are among the first countries to have ultra fast internet connection, to test the effects of hyper-fast spreading of information in a society.

They also have been testing militant feminism there, urging marxist girls to abort male babies and take pictures of the dead fetus and post them on social network for virtue signaling of the most heinous sort. They managed to get the SK feminists to spread millions of bloody tampons all throughout Soule as some sort of weird protest. It's all incredibly fucked up, and the educated men there think it happens because America and company are planning on doing the same here once they know the extent of the effects.

It's pretty convincing when you ask a South Korean about all their social programs they've had in place for decades there. They have a Ministry of Women for example that just shits on men's rights and tries to destroy male spaces wherever possible, so it's no wonder the men and women look the same now.

this.

that's why black/white men can't be mainstqpeam in east asia.

J-pop idols can earn amount of money.

mainstream*

Don't know about SK but in Japan you look gay if you have big muscles and macho look.

Some definitely do.

But I've had a lot of Asian girls tell me they hate it. They hate how gay and feminine Asian guys look.

I was actually really surprised by how frequently Asian used "gay" to describe Asian men. Particularly Korean guys for some reason.

I was surprised because I thought I could see the appeal in male Kpop/Jpop/whatever stars and how.... perfect? They looked.

I've heard more than a few girls say they don't want to date a guy that spends more time doing makeup than them.

Tweens go batshit for the dolled up plastic surgery guys though.

asian media pushes it

the yellow jew

But I've had a lot of white fevers *tell me they hate it.

only pro white go talk with you.
Can you speak Japanese,Korean?
if not,you have no right to talking about our women.

Fair enough I guess.

>But I've had a lot of Asian girls tell me they hate it.
American Asian women are garbage

>militant feminism there, urging marxist girls

just fucking shoot yourself

He looks like a faggot. But most asian men don't look like him.

Asians aren't keen on looking like Rich "atleast 4 scoops" Piana

that's mostly boy bands, western boy bands are no different
those girls also hate being asian i can guarantee you

If they found that shit attractive then Japan wouldn't have such a breeding crisis. The manly bearded samurai is biologically more attractive to women since he looks like he can provide and protect easier.

This

all first world nations are having plummeting birth rates
but the west is bringing in 3rd worlders who always have more children

You've probably never been to Japan in your life.

You know how I know this?

It's because most foreigners think that
>muh Japan no babies.

Truth is they are having more babies. But it hasn't been reported because its a recent thing that's only happened in the last 2 years.

They didn't want to have kids because of work and economic conditions. Now they know they must have kids and many are.

So stop talking out of your asses fucking idiots.

>our

I guess you haven't seen the pictures of dead fetuses with korean girls giving them 10000s of likes and commenting DEATH TO ALL MEN

Does anyone have that picture of japaneseball hit USAball during world war 2, then when USAball struck back and japball too hard, he went all kawaii and shit?

Koreans are such pathetic fags now. Try watching the Arirang Korean news when it's on public TV and the "men" are all sissies worrying about their makeup, and ridiculous boy bands that make One Direction look like Megadeth.

The Japs are so over the top in their glam look that they are hard to take seriously, almost like throwbacks to the 80's, but the Koreans are right in the "uncanny valley" of being totally fagged out while wearing punchable faces.

why you false flagging you limey lil shit?

I was specifically talking foreign born.

Yeah, of course American born Asians are garbage.

They got jewed

and all of this is due to an agenda set forth there, just like the agendas we face here. (((They))) are deliberately trying to gender bend the species in accordance with agenda 21. You faggots really thought that the depopulation agenda wasn't connected to this? Such naive ignorant lil faggots...

imagine all those poor kpopwashed girls when they finally get a korean dude and he has a small cut dick

Check my divinely bestowed digits, faggots. Tue 2:22. Post number ending in 22. You motherfuckers better be paying attention!

sick of lazy rightwingers

'marxist' is not an argument

Good goy taking his estrogen pills.
Follow him goy!

Cultural Marxist, then. Happy, you shithead?

Asian bitches love that shit. That's why.

Probably because that's not gay over there.

>Serbia

Mate fuck right off you fucking ketchup slurping cunt. We have no jews, niggers or sandcoons here so fuck you and fuck your shit map.

youtube.com/watch?v=EUvnSdvFiAA

Japanese society has always been what westerners might describe as "effeminate" but the real damage was done during the Boshin War and during World War 2. Japanese people experienced intense culture/future shock and it's a wonder they didn't end up like the Native Americans.

Asians are strong people. Rapid modernization is not easy. Just look at Africa or South America. Japanese people will find their identity eventually, men in particular. They've just been the loser for so long it has seeped into their identity.

This guy laughs at girly Asians.

>what is Kosovo
Fucking hell, not even a serbian aknowledges Kosovo as part of Serbia

>But I've had a lot of Asian girls tell me they hate it

they are the liberals of the asian community

>some mudslimes in kosovo mean 80% of my country is as cucked as US

Fuck you cunt.

my brother married a south korean expat, shes been her for 14 years.
she agrees that alot of men over there have started acting gay. they wear makeup and get womens haircuts.

get this! in korea it isnt acceptable to kiss, hug or hold hands with your gf or wife in public.

but! its normal for guys to walk around holding hands. wtf!

>20 to 80% = 80%
Maybe not as cucked as the US, but you are as retarded as them

i.imgur.com/lqChwPK.jpg

Because obviously there's a market for it. White and Asian women alike lust for metrosexual Asian men.

youtube.com/watch?v=XttsT7OsNE4
youtube.com/watch?v=-WSrHr0qd-U
youtube.com/watch?v=9bDc4Le8SBg

seoulbeats.com/2012/05/the-sexualization-of-caucasian-women-in-k-pop/
omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/16146653.html
reddit.com/r/AAdiscussions/comments/3xhs5k/the_sexualization_of_caucasian_women_in_kpop/
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/Article.aspx?aid=3006265

when it comes to South Korea, they live differently, they don't seem to have a "pc culture" as in if you are fat or ugly they will tell you and also tell you to go fix it. The culture is all about looks - almost everyone is skinny, plastic surgery is the norm and every boy and girl wants to look like a member of a boy/girl band. No one made them like this except themselves, asian genetics & narcissism are the reason why so many of them look like twinks

>not just posting it

i've spoken to a japanese cross-dresser
they told me that japanese view cute men like "stuffed-animals", including all the J-pop guys
They are emotionally attracted but not sexually, he said Japanese women prefer strong skull/features that Japanese men don't have, and that isn't fair
I think you guys were fine when you were on your little island alone, not realizing there was anything better out there, but ultimately your women prefer features that Japanese guys very rarely have

Women find J-pop/K-pop guys as safe and cute, want to hold hands and cuddle
But deep down women want to get ravaged by a Chad/Tyrone

I can understand all Yugoslavia but Slovenia. Can someone explain me?

>le Japanese become effemine by two bomb lel

baka gaijin...east asian women loved bishonen since ancient era.

>Bishōnen (美少年?, also transliterated About this sound bishounen ) is a Japanese term literally meaning "beautiful youth (boy)" and describes an aesthetic that can be found in disparate areas in East Asia

forgot link
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bishōnen

>weebs support this garbage

fucking superficial comic.

this comic is proven that the Americans has no culture and long history.

Shut up weeb

All of the men with any fight in them were killed off during the last century.

Even anime was aggressive before 1980s

tfw no qt asian bf

well the women don't like bearded rednecks, that's for sure

It's a shame you have exported this thought to the west. It's painful to see western females obsess over this.

>1980

and Japan got a bomb in 1945.
WW2 was nothing influence for Japanese basic taste.

nip'd

compare this map with crime rates.

>implying
No straight girl finds a twink attractive.

western weeb girl love this shojo anime.

I lived in South Korea for 5 months and i suggest you kill yourself for spouting so much bullshit.

how does cuck feel when it is you??

The landwhale kind do. Those girls are social outcasts who only leave their homes once a year for Anime Expo, never to be seen again.

lolwut?

I'm Korean and this stuff is actually super fringe... We have fast internet here because of our infrastructure and size (or lack thereof) of the country.

Also, western-style feminism is pretty much non-existent in the popular culture due to conscription that males have to do.

Believe me, the relationship between men and women are 100xs healthier here than it is in the U.S. Girls are still very conservative and don't whore around. They're not 'sexually liberated'.

Faggot looking metrosexual Koreans are actually more common in FOB Koreans living outside of Korea than it is in Korea other than k-pop idols. Sure many girls can get super into it during development but by adulthood most grow out of it.

Although, there is a stigma here about bodybuilding when it comes to men. If you look like a bodybuilder, it's assumed you're gay, but a powerlifter/athletic muscular physique is still the masculine beauty ideal for men.

To all the people saying that South Korean males are cucked i implore you to reconsider

South Korean culture is very patriarchal. Females generally are housewives after marriage and are expected to obey the man. Cheating for males is common and prostitutes are often being used as a business gift.
Interracial dating and marriage is quite the taboo and you will be given looks if you walk over the street with a Korean girl. If you look at the interracial marriage you'll see that Korean males import a wife far more often then females do.
The Kpop is not a representative off the general population at all, just like hiphop isnt representative off the American population. Most people look... normal? Although yes, a tad feminine. Blame the androgynous face structure.

many American girl love those faggot.

>If you look like a bodybuilder, it's assumed you're gay
Well it's not without reason. What about natural musculature? (you know, lumberjack style)

That's not really a westernized equivalent. Get your shit straight, hikkomori trash.

I don't care about murifat women's taste.

anyway why east asians must be same taste with white?east asia has our own taste.

go listen to rap music yankee.

just let weak men turn into girly faggots. it gives you some boypussy to fuck on the side.

Goddamn he's cute

>mfw Americans are mad because average Japanese girls don't care about yankee musician

yankee musician can't even into top 20 in Japan.

t. jealous user with pimples

but yeah he's a fag for using makeup

Because they are faggots. Asians are faggots. Small dicks, small frames, small everything.

>inb4 muh IQ
Whites are the most well-rounded race on Earth with strength, intellect, endurance and creativity. That is why we conquered the world and not asians.

I'll be enjoying the bodies of nip girls while little yellow boys cry.

t. rural canadian lumberjack

This cunt gets it

>That is why we conquered the world and not asians.
More or less leaf. There were some asiatic civs that had the capacity to do so.

>we wuz
T. Leaf

this, currently am a leaf bedding new korean/japanese/chinese girls every week. half of them have bf's/husbands back home while they are in my city 'studying English'

t. Wang

They are CANADIAN COCK CONCUBINES now.

This.
So even if on a government level may be going on, culturally speaking, it's still very fringe. At least in my experience... They say that social pressure is way more powerful than any sort of top-down bureaucratic rules. Girls for most part are still very traditional, and the social stigmas for bastards and single mothers are still very, very high. We have many problems here such as mindless and vapid chase of material and status, but feminist antagonism between the sexes isn't one of them.

One example of how in-group culture the Korean culture is, that pretty much most historical/mythical girl figures that we teach girls to aspire to are girls who gave their lives in the defense of their country and not betraying their Korean heritage/culture.

Such as en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nongae

By the time girls reach adulthood natural, masculine look is what is attractive to them. So yes, if you have a manly, natural lumberjack style physique, you'll be considered very attractive. You would be very hard-pressed to find any married women saying the metrosexual faggot flower-boys are SEXUALLY attractive.

Nutrition and a strange fear of natural fats in the modern world. This with factory foods that are highly processed and malnourished, sickly animals will naturally lead to sickly malnourished nu-males. We have women who think being vegan while pregnant is acceptable and men who buy packaged foods for their family from grocery stores.

Read some Sally Fallon Morell to better understand what wrong with men today.

youtu.be/NCL5wdJbjd4

ariana grande is ranked 49 in 2016 music sells.that's all.

even Korean group ranked #20.

Average Japanese girls don't care about white people...
white era is fucking over.

>A lot of people there believe that South Korea is a testing ground of sorts for mass social change
I condone this, I've read similar things before. Not only South Korea, but also Best Korea (which is a human lab of course).

The yankees aren't musicians, they're a baseball team. Stupid Jap.