we need to really define sub races using actual scientific data

i love these threads p.s leave nords alone

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cnut_the_Great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>roman
>not nordic

Thanks for having the celt have a nigger face and darker hair than the nordic. Most people forget this and make the Celt look like a low t ginger.

sven shutup before we pull the scientific contribution stats for the north

*bigger face holy shit

Romans are Italian and Italians are Romans and thats NEVER fucking changed even after the fall of rome, the visigoths, the lombards, and everybody else tried to WE WUZ it.

ive always pictured celts as being red heads t b h

i think its because grounds keeper willy from the simpsons

but my granda father was welsh and had brown hair brown eyes so i guess you're probably right

Fuck off slave

As far as I know I'm Slav/Anglo. I'm too paranoid to do 23 & Me though.

Don't do it. You'll regret ever knowing about that 0.1% ashkenazi

VI

>cletic not red haired and blue eyes.

Before anyone goes batshit about the hair and eye colours, they were all requests except the two Portuguese. I didn't choose the eye or hair colours for any of the others.

>Facial structure entirely different exept for the chin
nice try viking, you will always be barbaric Raiders. Especially now with the somali pirates coming over.

ok you asked for it sven

your people are subhumans who have contributed absolutely nothing to humanity what so ever

you are biologically seperate from germanics and the french. scandinavians are even more subhuman than slavs based off history

you're basically just weaker effeminate version of slavs with less contributions to modern day society

Am i white?

Celts had blonde hair and blue eyes, they were a different strain of Northern European.
Celts stayed in Europe while the Germanics roamed the steppe, then the Germanics returned and settled in Scandia and mixed with Slavs.
Celts are the only pure Europeans. The true Nords.

Romans and Greeks emigrated from Northern Europe, it's a fact. They're a branch of White people that happened to be able to proliferate their culture much earlier due to availability of slave labour.

WE

>scandinavians
>cucked the english
>cucked the russians
>cucked the italian
>cucked the n. african
>cucked the spanish
>cucked the french
>cucked the polish
>cucked the greek
>did all this being barbaric
yeah sorry, but just can't you don't write shit down doesn't mean you're barbaric.
the celts and norse had technology the oh so civilized christian people who wrote stuff down had.

If you didn't know, Scandinavia is a harsh place and well our strategic position in Europe isnt the best either, we don't have many natural resources compared to the rest of Europe yet we managed to make Europe bow beneath us.

Her is a myth crusher, adult ethnic Norwegians are usually more dark haired than blonde on average.

why does the Anglo have a red robe and a fucking pith helmet
the robe looks like it's keeping in style with the Ancient to perhaps renaissance period, the Portuguese guy on the left looks renaissance
the Pith helmet doesn't come into use for 100's more years
fix this shit

>w-w-we would have been powerful if we were born somewhere else and adapted differently to a different climate and were different

same with niggers and abos. whats your point. progress doesnt work like that. its like losing a fight then saying "i could have won if i had been born in a family of boxers

I'll never get why Swedes think they are responsible for the actions of their neighbours the Norwegians and Danes
yes you were Geats, but they didn't achieve much but raid a few fishing villages, the real vikings of the late dark to early middle ages were the Danes and Norwegians

somebody should do these 5 phenotypes

these are the phenotypes hitler laid out.

i think theyre pretty limited but they could be a good start

We were powerful.
In the 1600s, Sweden was the most feared nation in Europe, killing 1/3rd of the German population and razing Poland to the ground in the deluge.
In the 1700s we stunned Europe with our carolean army.
Years before that, we ruled Russia, Sicily, had loads of settlements in the rest of Italy and were great friends of Byzantium.

>ruling russia
>raiding fishing villages
are you fucking stupid?
the varangian guard was made up of almost exclusively Swedes and we raided the med.
Also, I said Scandinavians as the emu accused SCANDINAVIANS of being subhuman.

The Swedes haven't cucked anyone. If anything they are the ones getting cucked present day

how about you stop mixing the terms ethnicity, meta ethnicity, meta culture , language family

first of all you stupid nigger?

and the races were already well defined 100 years ago

google europid races you dumb australian cunt

>We were powerful

ease up there big guy

WE

The Varangian guard were a meme. They lost most engagements - they were only slightly less useless than the Vikings. The only era of Swedish relevance was around the 1600-1700's, but it resulted in eventual irrelevance and changed nothing in the world.

>ruling russia
If your referring to the Kievan Rus, those were Finns I'm pretty sure, besides wasn't much of an achievement since they wanted a royal family to rule the land and maintain the peace so let them stay
>the varangian guard
>exclusively Swedes
who was their most famous captain - Harald Hardrada
a Norwegian
plus that's not your achievement, many Northern English men joined the Varagian guard as well after the Harrying of the North

autistic Swede you can't even claim a single achievement

how the fuck does Roman are Nordic?
In what way were we cucked swedish cuck?

>we cucked swedish cuck?
In no way, just like the Spanish weren't either. He's an historically illiterate retard.

>They lost most engagements
They won more, mate
>they were only slightly less useless than the Vikings
Those useless vikings conquered your ancestors land.
>those were Finns
Nope, Rurik was a Swede and brought Swedish varangians with him.

Im on about the original varangian guard, not the shitfest it turned into after Germans and Brits started joining.

>slavic
>retarded head tattoo
>retarded 17th century ukrainian-turk haircut

WE

>tfw mestizo

C-could be worse I guess

I have 100% Norwegian ancestry and have naturally dark brown, almost black hair and dark hazel eyes and tan skin. I even doubted this so I took a dna test and it also came back 100% Norwegian.

>Those useless vikings conquered your ancestors land
if you are referring to England, that was not an achievement at all - when the Viking arrived, raping and pillaging. The whole of England was a decentralized "country" with no true leadership

>They won more, mate
The Byzantines, including the Guard got walked over by Muslims at every turn, they were a joke.

This is fucking retarded, most greeks emigrated from Asia Minor, and the rest (Doreans) emigrated from the Balkans.

>you are biologically seperate from germanics

Pardon my burger ignorance but I thought that Germanics and Nordics were the same thing? Didn't Hitler consider them apart of the same Aryan nation?

germanics are a tribe , nordics are a geolocation or can also be a racial subtype (better term would be nordid , though)

you are literally getting cucked because these niggers dont understand what they are typing

Did you have blonde hair as a child?

>The whole of England was a decentralized "country" with no true leadership
Even when it had it got conquered.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cnut_the_Great

>The Byzantines, including the Guard got walked over by Muslims at every turn, they were a joke.
Well looking at how the muslims came to Anatolia roughly the same time the Kievan Rus was being overrun with mongols, so the ammount of Swedes in the guard in the 1100s and 1200s was probablly no more then a few.

>Nope, Rurik was a Swede and brought Swedish varangians with him.
again, pretty irrelevant since they let you stay and rule them as they need a royal family, it's like Germans saying the achievements of Britain are their own since the royal family are Hanoverians

>Im on about the original varangian guard, not the shitfest it turned into after Germans and Brits started joining.
I'm pretty sure the Varangian guard was always made up of a mix of northern europeans, defiantly not exclusively Swedes, and defiantly not YOUR achievement
again, that's like Irish claiming the achievements of the Union in the Americans civil war because there was a Irish regiment, your logic is flawed

>Britain
>Stealing glory from the achivement of the 'colonies'.
LUL

2 portuguese 0 spaniard

?¿

The Nordic one looks fucking retarded.

>this is considered dark hair by norwegians
This is almost like when Americans call light brown hair blond.

Cnut was a Dane you autismal child, Swedes did conquer England

A Portuguese leaf made that image. He's doing Spaniard next and will probably start tomorrow.

It'd be nice if the Nordic didn't have a fucking helmet on that obscures most of the facial features. Also blonde =/= fucking yellow

*did not conquer

I didn't have any hair as a child kek. It was very, very briefly light blonde but according to my mom it went from light blonde to medium brown over the course of 6 months. My hair arrived at virtually-black when I was 12 or so.

why the fuck does the slavic have a viking hair cut.

PO QUA AMIGO

Here.

Pole requested it and gave me a picture to base it on. I'm going to redo it eventually because it looks like shit.

>I'm pretty sure the Varangian guard was always made up of a mix of northern europeans, defiantly not exclusively Swedes
Well looking at how the term 'varangians' almost exclusively was used to refer to SWEDISH vikings, no its safe to assume they were at least 90% Swedish.
Not to mention, the vikings who went to Russia were almost exclusively Swedish.

Did I say we did?

That's pretty weird then, a lot of saamis have tan skin.
Sure you don't have saami blood?

Celt + Nordic
I have a celt face but blonde hair, blue eyes. Glad I didn't get a nordic looking face desu.

the alpine looks the most retarded

he doesn't look the same at all

>germanics are a tribe
No. Germanic people are an ethnicity that originated in Scandinavia/Northern Germany.

>Posting AIDF approved one

Germanics are not just a tribe. They are a biologically seperate group of people with genes that can isolated

Source: my 23 and me results

Scandinavians are close cousins to germanics but definitely seperate

If you remake the Slav, here is a concept thrown together by some anons.

So if Germans are Nordid and Norwegians are Nordid then what are the people ITT trying to say when they bash Nordics? That the geolocation of the Scandinavia is shitty for producing scientific work? How is that an attack on their subrace...

Do you want a helmet done or anything? I was thinking something along the lines of this.

add a German drained of blood
>Did I say we did?
yes you implied that, look at the threads previous comments
>Well looking at how the term 'varangians' almost exclusively was used to refer to SWEDISH vikings
it meant all vikings not just Swedes, and again it's most famous captain was a Norwegian, Harald Hardrada

>nordid
stop
all these alpinid, dinarid, nordid i.e memes are fake.
It was made up by autists who don't know anything about anthropology on a forum.
If you ask any proffesional anthropologist about these terms he'll tell you that they're made up.

Germans are not nordid

Germans share dna with the french

Nordid is scandinavian

Germans are nordic
French are celts
What.

Hitlers germany made up those terms. But yes they are out dated

Anyway you could lighten up the hair so it looks non-autistic?

23 and me disagrees with you

Modern genetics science disagrees with you

My eyes disagree with you

Depends. Northern Germany is pure Germanic breeding stock.

Eventually probably. I've got like 10 requests on the go right now.

see The reason I say 'we' is because vikings in general were being accused of being useless.
Not to mention, there is no genetic difference between the scandinavian countries and eventually we'll unite and rightful Danelaw clay will go to us and the rest will go to the based welsh.

Scandinavians had runes bro

Pretty sure. dna test didn't specify but...

Actually yeah I might have some blood, my features have just the slightest Asiatic touch, but only slightly.

>anglo
>blue eyes
>slav
>blonde

stupid jew poster

I drew this the other day but not quiet fitting with the other drawings.

!!!

tfw actually dinaric
tfw cant grow a sick mustache

;_;

>dinarid
was actually coined by Joвaн Цвијић
and that was long before Nazi Germany

tfw im feeling up my nose and realizing im roman
hail ceasar! hail the empire!

Why doesn't the Celt look more like the Nord? Celts don't look like spics.

Woups forgot pic

Where do Ethiopians fit in in this?

Slavs don't look anything like that, the Slav at least needs a rounder face, weaker jawline, and less defined cheekbones. Also Slavs tend to have blue eyes so he should have those too.

I guess you're a mix then, know where your family comes from originally?
Like which town or region.¨

True, runes weren't used frequently though.
Most knowledge was carried down through the gothis, just like the celts had their knowledge carried down through the druids.

>tfw you look like a mix between med and Alpine.

I'm Austrian by decent though, so I guess that makes sense

Harald Hardrada after conquering York and before being kicked out collected together his English slaves
and when William conquered the North no "Swedes" or even Scandinavians came to their aid
why would they consider you their brothers since you treated them like shit, besides any Danes in Northern England were basically slaughtered by William
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North
besides I don't think the other Scandinavians even want to identify with you Swedes

what does that make slavs with strong jawlines and defined cheekbones then

Thats true, but the times runes actually were used I would wager it was quite important. e.g. the Jelling stones in Denmark.
>also, Svenskjävel

>dominant haplogroup of Nordics
>hardly present in Italy

"slavs"

French are darker than roman shitskin
WEW LADUS

Nice try Akemd
Italians are not Romans they are Arab mixed now. That's why they haven't invented anything worth a shit since Rome fell.

>your people are subhumans who have contributed absolutely nothing to humanity what so ever

Shitskin manlet detected.
Instead of calling the people who are divide and conquering Europeans a kike they go and attack other whites in response because they do not identify themselves as white, that's why they love to go tanning and thrive in degeneracy.
Truly nature undeserving of being called a western people

you can't because they are all too closely related