Pakistan legalizes transgender marriages

What are you doing, Ameriniggers! Stop exporting this degeneracy.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/27/pakistani-clerics-declare-transgender-marriages-legal-in-islam/

We're doomed. I think I'm gonna go join the Taliban.

Your people routinely fuck animals, but this is too much for you?

Well, for God's sake if you have to Aloha Snackbar, hit a Left-ist establishment. We hate this fucking degeneracy too. Hopefully Trump can put a stop to this BS for the whole world's sake.

Sorry buddy it's babaylon there's nothing we can do

Transgenders > Paki

Maybe if you weren't hiding Osama or resisting the Russians this wouldn't have happened.
Maybe now you can finally see that we have a common enemy.

haha your problem now

>eternal burger strikes again

Look we all fuck animals I don't think anybody here should be pointing fingers, especially not at those particularly sexy sheep.

You didn't realize that a lot of islam is cool with fake girls as long as they get the fuck and wear burkhas? Fucking moron. Stop blaming everything on spooky american boogeyman. Take responsibility for your own degeneracy.

This is fairly normal in pakiland. It is also fairly normal to have a male child as your fuck toy because girls are filthy dumb haram scum apparently

Should've given us bin laden.

Sorry, its all our fault

t. Calianon

>Tranny rights before gay rights.
It hurts to live.

We cant keep getting away with this

You guys have been huge faggots for ages already though.

>Pakistani politics

>Extremist ISIS tier muslims
>(((Secular))) HIV positive degeneracy

Christ, why would anybody even show up to vote

>not knowing that trans people are largely accepted in Pakistan because it doesn't go against islam
There's your fucking shock of the century.

Blaming us will no good. Blame the originators. The yourselfs.

Also I don't believe this. Fake news.

Damn, that's fucked up.

Muslims love dat boipucci.

Fucking kek

>"visible signs of being a male"
Are they talking about dick girls?

It's not fake.

No they didn't, read the article. One muslim group said it is ok, the Pakistani government said no.

It's not fake you Mexican dick flint. Why can't you take care of the Jews in your country?

Are traps haram?

kek

Dude, not even the world's greatest military ever could withstand the subversion of liberalism

Still not as big of a cuckening as your pathetic nation received on day 5 of the boxing day test

>TFW shitskins get culturally enriched by cucks

TRANNY PAKIS

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

the only group in /pol which actually read and discuss subjects seriously is russians. why?

lol

from the pedophilia capital of the planet, that is a drop in the bucket. only thing im concerned about is that nuclear stockpile you've got for when you finally decide to feel guilty and get yourselves into heaven on a mushroom cloud

Good. Even more reasons to bomb you degenerates.
Implying this wasn't their custom all along.

I hope this autism is from a leaf with a proxy

HAHAHAH
MUSLIMS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

ENJOY SEEING ABSOLUTELY HARAM TRANNIES MAKING OUT ON THE STREETS

isnt this great? Now you can be degenerate with your just as degenerate partner!
Feel the freedom!
Don't like it?
Paki paki ur luggage and BTFO u mysognisitic biggot!

I thought Islam didn't have a problem with trannies so long as they conformed to gender roles and didn't go rainbow activist?

Or is that just Iran?

Make sense considering the amount of faggots in Pakistan. You can't blame the US for this one.

Dont muslims like fucking little boys anyway? nothing new here

>>Convert or die Laughing

You wanted to live in the West now the Liberals are Converting the Muslim Religion.