Wake up

>Wake up
>Remember Hitler lost
>Dream about how great it would have been if Europe was a homogeneous community
>ohgodwhy do I get so sad

Thanks to you. Look what you did, you literally doomed us all. You better apologize.

hitler was a multikulti cuck who accepted albanians, romanians and all other gooks and shitskins as brothers and fought mostly agains white slavic people. so he latter could import more shitskins and nafris.

>America will never be a homogeneous society
>feels lonely being the heterogeneous fuckfest
>decide to recreate the world in our ugly image

It's lonely being cancer.

hitler declared war on the us lol u dummy

+to europe

germans hate white race.

To defend his ally. And you started war with Japan using the pearl harbor falseflag so the jews could make the americans completely join the war.

Don't be retarded user.

While it sucks that the Nazis lost and that the US played a significant role, the Axis powers have no one to blame but themselves.
1. Japan idiotically attacking the US, when we were fairly isolationist at the time.
2. Hitler spazzing out and attacking Russia in a full on retarded tribute to Napolean.

It is a shame what could have been, but it was pretty much 100% their fault via their own massive blunders.

tbf japan had to attack pearl harbor or else they would have run out of oil, with Philippines being usa controlled.

Yeah, I mean life is complex and these sorts of details are common enough during war. It was still an idiotic move. I'm sure they could have scraped together some oil or steel via other routes.

I mean, running out of steel or oil during a war... These are what the inter-war periods are for, addressing these sorts of resource related issues.

They just became foolish after facing down inferior competition. Hitler's move, who knows, he may have been losing it by the end.

Ignore the massive lend-lease you goys gave to Russia. Or them having 20 something divisions on east Poland with wheels to enter the autobahn, or them attacking Finland or the Baltics.

spotted the subhuman slav

go back to russia faggot, or are you one of those serbs that sold his dad's yugo for a passport?

If you're referring to Hitler's decision to attack Russia, it was just bad strategy man. It's the same dumb play that Napolean tried in an earlier age. The entire Russian strategy relies upon their massive geographic buffer zones and freezing winters. Clearly Hitler should have focused on consolidating power and at least waiting 10 years to double cross Russia.

The truth is that for all intents and purposes Hitler had won, he essentially had control of all of Europe, sans the UK. If he had simple stopped and consolidated a bit, the Nazis would still be around today.

yea but he wasnt totally out of the wrong for attacking russia. It wasn't his fault that he was a dreamer. He was too optimistic and believed in his people. However, the blitzkrieg tactics worked GREAT on France (didn't on Russia) for that he thought he could do the same with russia. Our fuhrer didn't account for terrain and shit. Still a stupid move but not as bad as most people make it out to be.

Haha, yeah no kidding the Blitzkrieg, aka "Lightning Strike" was not effective.

You would be hard pressed to find two more different environments and situations then a readily accessible France, weak and sitting next door, and a distant, frozen wasteland like Russia, filled with a hard, nationalistic people.

Ultimately, the tanks froze in their tracks, just as Napolean's horses had frozen in years past.

tldr Russian winters are really not something to fuck with...

> if Europe was a homogeneous
It never was, it never should be and never will be. You get sad because you are the type of nigger who thinks pale people are one race and "need to work under German rule". Go be a cuck somewhere else.

Pretty sure Europe was >85% white for quite a while bud. Also why shouldn't it be homogeneous? For "muh diversity"?

There is a real point to be made here. Tbh, the very reason that Europe is strong, in addition to its obviously beneficial arable land, is its proximity to other dominant powers. It is conflict itself which made it strong, and it is peace which has now made it weak.

Granted you don't have to be spawning World Wars every 30 years, but some level of conflict and competition is necessary for it to regain its prior dominance.

i feel you

we will win and it will be better than ever before

War makes for strange bedfellows

The Reich needed every last man willing to fight against the USSR

America didn't have much competition with the spics but they still eclipsed europeans pretty quickly

Even when Europe was a clusterfuck in the early days, before total Roman dominance it was almost all white. Still saw growth and advancement. But if the USA saw growth with no immediate threats I'm pretty sure Nazi Germany would have IF it did manage to take care of the (((USSR)))

War has been within our lifeblood since our inception. It is just that our vision of "Manifest Destiny" kept us busy as we literally had to populate and subdue nearly an entire continent.

Short of balkanization, the US is destined to far eclipse all other powers. Hopefully, as a people we will mature, and our future ventures will be more successful for both us and the wider world.

Honestly, ruling the world, so to speak, is a thankless and near impossible task. Even when you succeed in building lasting peace (aka the EU), the end result is a spread of weakness which then gives rise to degeneracy.

The wheels of fate continue to turn...

Yes, Europe must remain White if it hopes to rise from its current ashes. Truthfully, importing immigrants is very important for the growth of a nation in this day and age, but it must be done intelligently and strict controls in place. Letting millions of Africans and Muslims gallivant across your borders is entirely the wrong course of action.

They must turn towards nationalism, now. They must kick subhuman filth out of their country, now.

Once these actions have been collectively taken, then they should revert back to healthy, competitive nationalist states.

>Not as bad as most people make it out to be
>Battle of Stalingrad:
>The Axis suffered 850,000 total casualties (wounded, killed, captured)
>Battle of Kursk
>Wehrmacht got BTFO
>The Eastern front collapsed.
>The Germans would never again have a mayor victory against the USSR
>Two years later, Soviet forces entered BerlinIt It was a little mistake

>Falling for the jewish propaganda

If you believe that Hitler hated other races then i have some bad news for you kike

These posts make me laugh.
You're literally reverse chucking.
The only reason you feel the need to make the ridiculous claim that Hitler didn't hate other races is because you've swallowed the notion that racism is bad.

Be proud for your race doens't mean you hate others

Another 15year old kid falling for the kike propaganda that Hitler was an evil madman who hated humanity.Tell me again about the 6 gorillion juice who died

Fucking kike

lol you're a fucking moron. He might have used them in his armies but the man despised them. The central tenet of nazism is the superiority of the Aryan race.

Provide me just 1 quote or anything that proves He hated other races.Except the rat kikes ofc.

Fucking idiot jew

Literally read Mein Kampf you imbecile.
One of the major themes is the need to expand eastwards and conquer land from subhuman Slavs.

That's because NatSoc knows no boundaries, it is an idea that can spawn across multiple races and nations.
All of those who accept that idea are welcome. You are an obvious JDIF shill.

I want jewish shills and cuckservatives to leave this board.