Crackers

Let's have a white people hate thread and talk about how they are the most inferior race.

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try nigger

This is low qualitybait, abandon thread

show me a single whitey thats built a pyramid

go on

im waitin

FUCK NIGGERS

You are mad that your culture is all fake and that you stole if from my ancestors.

God Sup Forums is so fucking useless.

Except white people don't look like that.

sage

WE

Except for white women. They are good BBC worshipers and meant to be BLACKED.

Agree we will keep dem white women as sex slaves

jesus christ, jamal, even the average chicano making stupid threads rearding muh land n shiiieeet dawg are better baits than this fucking useless one you have made. Get the fuck off this board, nigger

You just mad cuz you half breed you aint white or black.

golly gee

>not being white
who cares
>not being a nigger
thank almighty god for that. Part venancio amerindian isn't that bad (especially when you're not among the ones going to burgerland n shiieet)
keep calm and eat watermelon tyrone though

The White man's pyramid.

Observe.

I like reverse nigger hate threads. The cover doesn't always tell the story of the content. Damn, I think I'm high.

Read about Bosnian pyramids.

They Are KangZ?????????

The Bogdanoffs did

white af boi

>cracker=whip cracker
>implying dominance
Really makes you think

let me start:
- high civilization (freedom, property, law, judiciary, infrastructure, education = functioning society)
- scientific method&resulting tech
- fine arts&crafts
- common sense and nonviolence during peacetime
- extreme violence in wars
- legacy like no other

you're mistaking hate for envy, nigger

Using any modern technology is appropriating white culture.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

dumb crackers making nuclear physics and semiconductors and electricity
what useless inventions when they could be focusing on us kangz

Every one you meet thinks they are on the right side of the bell curve in IQ, coolness, attractiveness, humor, etc.
Doesn't matter how tubby, dumb as rocks, Boring as hell they are.

Pretty sure I've only slept with 1 white girl and her pussy was rachet af. Hapa girls (white+azn/Latina) have the best of all features.

White guys are pretty pathetic though. Especially the ones with self-esteem and security issues.

Did you think, five years ago, that you'd end up on an online politics forum pretending to be a black person?

no

no

egyptgians are white you proto human melanin induced literal ape. niggers are apes that don't have superior neanderthal blood. The whole world wouldn't blink if niggers went extinct tommorow, now, if white people or asian people went extinct we would be living in a flinstonesqe apocalyptic world. Be grateful knowing everything youve ever had was made by a white man you stupid nigger.

amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/

Niggers are destructive to their own communities in the name of hedonism. They're quick to blame others for their own problems, and they're much lazier than whites.

You're fucking leeches. You whine about "muh racism" despite actual racism being totally obliterated in this day and age. It's reduced to mere jokes and you still can't stop crying about it.

If it weren't for whites capturing your ancestors, you'd be stuck on your own shit continent right now, probably having your eighthborn child die from malaria. So, you're welcome.

sage

>dem
>how fucking retarded can i be thinking you were legit

is crack the sound on your back when the plantation master whipped you into working

At least our people didn't lose their interstellar empire to a bunch of neanderthal cave beasts. Sucks to be you huh nigger.