>implying most of us haven't given up on germany

Germany needs a Hitler 2.0 desu.

>implying we dont already know she'll win
>implying we wont simply laugh at germany instead of crying

>foreigners still think the populace is electing the chancellor

No one cares faggot.

>When Hillary gets re elected the Sup Forums tears will sustain me for weeks

Admit it, fuckface. Pol was right
Even if the dumb cunt win in Germany, it's nothing. Preventing Hillary presidency was our greatest victory of all times

Faggot we won, we don't give a shit.

MAGA

Merkel is the next Hitler (but not the good one)

>Going against Sup Forums election forecast

I've literally made about 3000 USD from getting redpilled on elections on Sup Forums last year.

The german tears will sustain me.

I'd motorboat the shit out of her tits, and I don't even like women :^)

Half of the CDU dont want her to run again.... and after the AFD got now enough money so they will get even more money from the government for the election it can and will be a really funny election..

I hope the Krauts aren't that dumb, but as another user said, Germany is pretty much a lost cause.

it doesn´t matter what we vote for

afd will never get over 50%
literally every other party will just be forced into a koalation under merkel

thats german democracy

Let the Fritz kill themselves. I hope they choose better, but if they elect her again, they'll deserve it.

Everyone here knows she is being re-elected. It will only increase the certainty of a happening so there will be no tears.

>and I don't even like women :^)
hmm... Hans... You alright there buddy?

>koalation

Cute

Hello there my Slavic stud

>Still not voting AFD

How much black and Muslim dick does your population want, jesus

Oh you

This. It's not like Trump vs. Hillary. If anything this moves us closer towards civil war.

Fritz is austria you chinese faggot

What, is Poland not good enough for you?

I shall welcome you with open arms (if you're cute) :^)

i´ll probably vote afd, but i´m sure it will be futile

I don't give a shit. I'd laugh because it would confirm that Germoney is cucked beyond belief.

>true germanic democracy
Hitler said in mein kampf in a true germanic democracy, leaders take responsibility for their own actions, rather than blaming the voters.

I don't think anyone here realistically thinks there is a chance she won't be reelected. I have to say she really has some audacity to go through with it after what she has done, though. Soulless, childless witch she is.

Why are german blond blue eyed women so self destructive, i know so many that have badshit insane ugly muslim boyfriends.

No hate, i just don't get it though are they more exotic and dominant, is it just the same way the western man looks at asian women?

I'm a blond green aryan man my self but i can't stand german women they're shallow and obnoxious as fug.

AFD will get nothing until the next mass rape-assault becomes public, and Merkel will work day and night to keep it under wraps.

BND says they have no clue who the 3.5M new tanned Germans actually are.

archive.is/Z5Ixp

Use google translate. Miss Young Pig WILL be reelected.

Poland is scary :(
I have light hair, bright blue eyes, /fit/. Don't speak German tho, only English

It wouldn't matter if she didn't. Too little too late for them, its a lost cause.

Why would I have tears over Merkel being re-elected? Let Germany burn. I don't care.
They did it to themselves. Fuck them.

Also if Trump won I wouldn't be crying about it.
The only thing I will be crying about is tears of joy when the pendulum swings so far right that all niggers and jews will get gassed. That's when I'll be crying.

>I have light hair, bright blue eyes, /fit/.

Is...is this love?

Merkel is a traitor to Western Civilization and should be executed for her crimes against the German people.

What if she simply resigns this year? Then like Hollande, who decided not to seek re-election, she can run away from the huge mess she created.

Not really. At this point many people here imagine Germany digging its own grave (as are many western nations)

However voting Merkel again will signify them lying in it.

Have you libturds forgotten already?

We know she will win.
It's expected that the German situation will have to get much worse before they come to their senses.
I have faith they will eventually wake up though.

Except there wont be any tears at all because everyone with more than two brain cells knows she will get re elected.

Its a good thing, Germany must be destroyed. We can just sit back and let the Germans destroy Germany.

YAY

This guy is on the right track

Passive of active?

or*

I don't bottom, sorry :^)

We know it's going to happen though. We're not gearing up in false expectations here, user

mmmm
Wanna invade my poor slavic country?

Also if Trump had not won*

Can I put my little Jew into your gas chamber?

The only election worth the monitoring is the French one.

I don't work out though, so please don't exepct me to be a muscle stud or anything. I go for a run 3 - 4 times a week though so I have a pretty lean figure :^)

Not my country, therefore could care less to be honest.

Germany was shit long before Merkel. She is bringing her country down to third-world status, which means Europe will be free from the eternal germanic barbarian.

does Sup Forums even give a shit about Germany anymore?

Guys, why is everyone so mad with Germany

C-can't we all just get along? :^)

I bet you were one of the shillary shitposters.

I know I was :^)

so was i, every sane german should try to prevent Trump.

"long" before... how so?
Lets say before the euro...
Germany was heaven on earth and our some thousands turks where alone in the ghetto.
even as a cashier you could rent a house and everyone was still pretty nationalistic and germany first.
2001 changed everything and killed it good life

You just need to make a Koalition Zyklon

KZ

If she wins again, everything will continue as it is. This is actually better, if you wish for a violent revolution.
She is the catalyst for radical change in Europe, not the AfD.

They aren't Americans though. They're German. There's no pride or hope in their people.

Just like when Hillary got elected and Brexit didn't happen, right?

We got trump.

Merkel is a non-factor btw.

We need Germany to go full cvck right now.
There's going to be dirty bombs and eventually they'll use it as an excuse to kill all muslims.

This desu. Grew up during the good times. Went to uni (and had to pay for it, thanks Schröder!) when things went bad. In and out of uni for a long time because had to work to finance it. Now life is shit. And what's worse, Arabs fucking everywhere! This isn't my country anymore, it has become a middle eastern shithole. Unless you can afford to drive your own car from your own suburb house to your job, which I can't.

Sup Forums tears are nothing compared to all the German tears. EU in general will fill a lake with tears.

Go ahead Germany, explain to us how Merkel isn't going to be elected again.

You've been the first to be destroyed with the biological weapon of migrants, and too many more white countries will fall. Give me one good reason we shouldn't turn you into a fucking parkinglot next to the rest of the middle east?

Too bad "Russian hacker groups" will not hack our social media before the elections. Russians love Merkel because she's so easy to influence. Unless of course you are a concerned citizen and want her to stop importing terrorists en masse.

>implying pol gives a shit about fourth world countries

Yawn

I'm sure you thought the same thing when ypu thought Trump would lose and brexit would fail...

>Give me one good reason we shouldn't turn you into a fucking parkinglot
Because we still make the cars. What would you want to park on your parking lot? Fiats and Yugos?

Russia wants more land for the taking. Once you white germans are bred out of existence, the land can be cleared and claimed in the name of Russia

Guess what country is beginning to rely more on local builds than imported cars. You make a damn good car but we won't miss you. Perhaps the smart germans will come here and work when Trump fastpasses white immigrants.

>Russia wants more land
They have Siberia with endless land and even resources: Precious minerals and metals, oil and gas.
All our resources have been mined. That is I think we have some salt mines left.

> russia
> having not enough land

kek

Fpbp

Ford, GM,Toyota,Nissan,Mazda, and other obscure brands.

trust me, nobody will miss Volkswagen.

Understand little men like Putin have to compensate for something. Plus there's a good chance he'll just start annexing with armies in hopes to grow to a bigger power than the US.

If that happens, we take over Mexico or Canada

you need tears because there is no water in your country

Hitler then blame the germans for losing the second world war.

Her getting re-elected is what is expected. Germans don't surrender until their assholes are gapping with shit just running out of them

What do you mean ? I have no doubt in my mind that she will be re-elected and I have no hopes of it being otherwise. AfD is nowhere near as strong as it should be. Germany needs one more term of Merkel to wake up.

>Implying germany isn't a lost cause
>Implying any of us really care

Madam prime minister of germany

Best metaphor for gay sex ever... /polgbt/ best pairing desu

>Germany goes to shit
>Can't mass import white germans "refugees" without the left calling out our hypocrsy

Leave no white man behind

>Importing millions of Germans Liberals.

Have some fun until you will be finally on brazil level.
Your jewish master trump wants even to improve legal immigration from third world shitholes.
You guys are lost so badly and since you love your "freedom" so much you would never elect someone who would actually help white americans..
after you freed the slaves it was damn clear you will end up as a third world shithole

So where's the best place in burgerland to start my new life as a Merkel-voting German Liberal?

>inb4 California

This is what worries me the most.

Hansel and Gretel will move elsewhere in the world and instead of learning the lessons that they should have, will simply repeat the same "mistakes" again. Instead of looking back at a complete disaster, they'll simply look forward to making a new one.

Not one American actually gives a shit.

/thread

No

Disgusting.

lmao

Fpbp

You mean couldn't you dumb illiterate nigger

When merkel gets reelected the continued flood of migrants and incessant stream of happenings will sustain me for years.