Is abortion murder?

Is abortion murder?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes.

Anti-abortion is murder. It also creates other crimes and more welfare.

is a fetus a person?

Is an eviction murder?

Killing a baby is a crime.

Yes.

Its the killing of somebody perfectly innocent

Even nigger babies, since they actually unironically dindu nuffin wrong yet

couldnt care less because only whores and niggresses do it. you christcucks just cant get off your high horse even when the horse is fucking you in the asshole.

no it isn't.

a fetus was never considered equal to a person

not in natural law, common law or even biblical law.

Its an absurd notion invented by 20th century American protestants.

how do you murder something that isn't living on its own?

Short answer: yes
Long answer: no

Daily reminder that Christucks literally prefer more babies born into hopeless situations where they will amount to nothing and increased welfare recipients solely because of "muh embryos"

If abortion was banned can you imagine all the murder and other crimes that would cause? A lot pf people would be killed.

at a certain point it basically is

daily reminder that if youre against abortion you want millions of more nigger babies being born into shitty lives and becoming criminals

abortion has killed far more niggers than the KKK or any group ever has

what happens if you just ban after 24 weeks?

now everybody gets clean early abortions.

nothing sentient dies.

at a certain point, yes

however, I would never want to raise a downs syndrome child or a child similar severe problems, so abort that failure away

Yes, which is why we need an abortion clinic in every black neighborhood. Put one in every black school as well.

Tbch any involvement in an abortion should be grounds for permanently being barred from contact with babies.

People that are anti abortion are pro murder. They want the murder rate to increase.

>Is abortion murder?
Legally, no, it isn't.

It is killing a human though.

What if... They get pregnant?

Not really. "Murder" is unlawful killing.

So, if it's legal, it's not murder.

I think so, but it should be looked at as a symptom of other problems.

Other countries have far less restrictions on abortion and have rock-bottom abortion rates.

Sterilization of both parents upon abortion would be the ideal way to avoid that. It's sad when babies have to be placed in the system just because their parents aren't trustworthy with their lives.

By the laws of the Islamic State they're doing nothing wrong.

nah

This is true for some countries but not other ones. Italy for example has relatively strict abortion laws (90 days max, and only due to objective health and social reasons), and still have low birthrate.

Pretty sure abortion is haram, so it'd be forbidden in the Islamic State.

Yes.
Think about it. By not reproducing and having a child, you are basically killing someone.
All virgins are murderers

That's 6 months user. Out of 9.

I'm not generally opposed to abortion but by the start of the third trimester if you haven't had one yet you should only be permitted to get an abortion via shotgun to the face.

One of their few praiseworthy laws. Now if they'd quit the crucifixions and the goat fucking.

that's nonsense
what it is or isnt is a matter of principle
what the law of the land says has bearing on objective truth

This is incorrect.

Islam is like Judaism, it does not acknowledge fetus personhood. Even more traditionalist Islamic scholars allow for abortion under different circumstances. Complete ban on abortion for religious reason is indeed a modern Protestant thing.

It is, but who cares

It quite clearly is. You can make up shit excuses, say how it keeps down the nigger population or how you are only preventing a human from living at the start of it's life instead of the middle, but it is undeniable that it IS murder.

No. "Murder" is a legal term; which is why the legality of a killing determines whether it's murder or not.

It's silly to use legal terms while ignoring their legal definitions.

That's a lot more progressive then I would've expected.

They don't believe in the soul being present until around 6 months after conception so it's allowed in the early stages.

/thread

>That's a lot more progressive then I would've expected.
If you think about when Abrahamic religious law was codified, they literally had no idea how is babby formed. It was just a pile of cells for them which then becomes a person after imbued with something like a soul. They didn't know or care as much about the formation of the central nervous system or motoric ability and so on.

So the fetus itself is, if not a non-issue, at least not a living thing in the full sense of the word.

You have to give most people a certain amount of time to pack their stuff before you evict them.

If the foetus is white : yes it is.

>niggers get the most abortions
>keeps their population growth to a net neutral
>christcucks are still against abortion

4 simple checks

1) is if viable outside the womb? if no then its a parasite

2) is the mother at risk? I value actual life over potential life

3) is the thing a rape baby, incest baby? The mother went through some shit, no reason to force them to intimately remember for 9~ months.

4) is the baby profoundly retarded or handicapped? by profoundly I mean never lead a normal life, not just a little slow or stupid or pain in the ass to do something.

>3) is the thing a rape baby, incest baby? The mother went through some shit, no reason to force them to intimately remember for 9~ months.
More like for the rest of her/the child's natural life.

AGREE
G
R
E
E

>is the thing a rape baby, incest baby?
whats wrong with consensual incest user?

I don't know. It's 50/50. But if someone wants to go against the odds, he would see no problem in try a Russian Roulette, which is only 16,67/100

daily reminder that genetic purity of any kind is not viable without death

What about a Russian Roulette in Russia

>Its an absurd notion invented by 20th century American protestants.
>"It's totally a Jewish-Christian thing!"
Look at the original Hippocratic Oath contempt:
>"I will use treatment to help the sick according to my ability and judgment, but never with a view to injury and wrong-doing. Neither will I administer a poison to anybody when asked to do so, nor will I suggest such a course. Similarly I will not give to a woman a pessary to cause abortion".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippocratic_Oath

only if the fetus is white

Shut the fuck up you fat racist fuck.

Maybe they call there Amerian Roulette, like their "American Mountain".

>Amerian Roulette
That makes me laugh for some reason

This

All abortion is murder, but not all murders are wrong. Why wouldn't you want your enemies to die in the womb before bringing more suffering upon the world? Whether it be a retarded nigger or a psychotic kike, their termination is to humanity's benefit.

In the US, without a doubt abortion is murder--- when it was not the mother's choice. That is, we will charge you, convict you, and fry you in an electric chair if you kill a pregnant woman's fetus without her consent. At that point, under every US state law, the fetus is a human being with all the rights, protections, and expectations of justice of a human being. It is just birth challenged. But if the mother decides she wants an abortion, then it is only an inconvenient group of cells, even when it survives the abortion, and the clinic tosses it into the bathroom sink to let it slowly die there. Why isn't it murder for the mother and the doctors and nurses? Simple--- a woman is never responsible for any decision she ever makes in America.

>That is, we will charge you, convict you, and fry you in an electric chair if you kill a pregnant woman's fetus without her consent.
Really? Anyone ever was convicted of murder for causing an abortion?

Abortion is murder, but I'm okay with babies in the womb being murdered with parental consent.

white women get the most abortions.

yes

Also, people will flip-out on an expectant mother if she's found smoking or drinking because it will damage the fetus, even though she's within her right to still kill the baby more months to come.

Yep. Plenty of men and women who have attacked pregnant women and caused her to miscarry have been charged, jailed, and executed for it.

Hell, we've convicted people who were driving a car and got in a major accident with another car driven by a pregnant woman or with a pregnant woman as a passenger with vehicular homicide when the only life lost was a fetus.

Americans still get extremely protective and over-reactive about the killing of an unborn child. That's why the abortion issue sets off people in the US.

before 3 months pro abortion after 3 months anti abortion
kill a cell not a fetus pricks

I see the life of a fetus similar to that as life on mars...abortion is simply a matter of convenience. The barely a cell creature is still alive and just because you filed to prevent it's conception like most responsible individuals do,doesnt mean you can murder your child like hansel and gretls step mother.

The trick with people is to use the extremes as an argument for virtually everything

>what if a woman is raped, hurr durr that means we should all get abortions even though thats rare as fuck

>you should support trans, because some people are born with both sexes see it's natural huurr.

>etc.

>1) is if viable outside the womb? if no then its a parasite
Neither is your brain viable outside your body but we won't lobotomize you.
Also if you need to dehumanize someone to justify murder, maybe you know you're doing something wrong and rationalizing.

>2) is the mother at risk? I value actual life over potential life
This is the only case I would advocate for abortion.

>3) is the thing a rape baby, incest baby? The mother went through some shit, no reason to force them to intimately remember for 9~ months.
I hate to quote the Ben Jewpiro but he's right, we don't condemn rapist to death why should we do it for their children ?
Also get some therapy, if you still can't deal with it then put it up for adoption.
And spare me the fucking "that would make his life miserable he'd better off dead" argument, if you can't figure out why it's a stupid one by yourself then you should also get some help.

>4) is the baby profoundly retarded or handicapped? by profoundly I mean never lead a normal life, not just a little slow or stupid or pain in the ass to do something.
Oh great eugenics.

Yes. You are ending a life of an organism. So is agriculture.

Today a fetus has ridiculous chances of being born and dying of old age.

so you can't be murdered?

if you do it in the first couple of weeks its like killing a crocodile. Physically the embryo can still become anything and even has a tail.

Of course abortion isn't murder.
According to our jewish overlords, a child only gains human rights when half of its body has passed the moms vagina. Agree with this or you are a sexist racist antisemite and basically worse than Hitler.