What do you think of Ben Shapiro? and do you like him even though he is a Jew Which Sup Forums so clearly hates

what do you think of Ben Shapiro? and do you like him even though he is a Jew Which Sup Forums so clearly hates.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
youtu.be/KH0_xSqokCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a true conservative, that's why he tried to get Hillary Clinton elected.

>claims jews have the right to self-determination as a race
>claims whites demanding the right to self-determination are nazis.

kike logic

Ben who?

Tries to hard to look mean and sharp, comes off as hypocritical and fucking annoying. Borderline psycho.

Never heard of him.

He's a hypocrite.

This. I listen to ben, but you have to understand he's a kike. A conservative kike, but a kike nonetheless, which puts his order of importance Jews/Israel>>>>>>everything else.

and its disgustingly transparent and wrong.

hard to take him seriously when he sounds like a pre-pubescent low testosterone faggot

he's also annoyingly jewish, and snarky as fuck

Wrong. He hates both Clinton and Trump. He said he'd vote for Ted Cruz if he had the chance, and he voted for a 3rd party in recent election.

Besides his stand on religion and abortion I agree with him on most things. He's smart, doesn't give a fuck about leftist feelings and is proactive about destroying the left.

I can't decide who I like more - Milo or Ben.

Literally who. BTW, if OP doesn't answer this post his mother will die in her sleep tonight

I have a feeling he wants to get on fox news, and ride the gravy train, and he's willing to skirt libertarian belief systems in order to win popularity. He'll dump the act when it comes to Israel or jews though. If american states want to control demographics, they're racist, but if Israel wants to, its defending itself. Its incredibly fucking frustrating too, because he's not annoying like Sup Forums says, and he's legitimately smart. Dude has has displayed an aptitude for bants, how can you NOT go for that?

ok

his "little brown ring" still winks with anticipation of what Zoey Tur whispered she would do to him.

>she

I think he does a good job of arguing with idiots.

Its not hard to look smart when you're "debating" people who base their political ideology on feelings and emotion.

Plus the people he frequently argues with are "intellectuals" that aren't very well versed in debating; both the philosophy of debating as well as actually VERBALLY defending their point, in person, on the spot. These people may have one or two pre-planned rebuttals to an obvious counter-argument; but that's not enough.

He talks too fast. It comes across a smarmy. He plays in to that image, I get it - it's just a very punchable quality. And taking fast doesn't make you seem smarter.

Also he's a baby manlet.

> And he's jewish

>and he voted for a 3rd party in recent election.

So basically, like every True Conservative(TM), he voted for Clinton. Got it.

>she
He handled that well. Dude's a sick man, and he didn't back down on that point for any reason. I like to show the Zoey Tur Ben Shapiro bit to show that the LGBT has gone literally crazy.

which part of a "3rd party" didn't you understand?

Voting third party is like not voting at all. Ben of all people should know this. Who'd he vote for, the american israeli party?

The part where Hillary had a massive starting advantage, meaning every 3rd party vote (other than maybe for Stein) was a defacto vote for Clinton.

Shapiro is a Jewish version of Glenn Beck - a "literally who" irrelevant permanently asslbasted ideologue.

He out argues leftists by arguing like a Jew.

A neocohen chickenhawk who white knights when it suits his jewish interests.

There's nothing inherently wrong with filling a niche, user, and "debating" with mainstream liberals, which are most certainly "intellectuals", isn't wrong. If anything, Ben does it well. I most certainly prefer Ben to Milo.

>to defeat the jewden, one must become the jewden

He tore Piers Morgan a new asshole on gun control, he's good with me

Same here and I borrow his ammunition in aruguing in the language of morality

I like him when I see him/hear him.

I know 'all the jews'
But I like some of the jews

And Morgan tore him a new asshole on bantzing on twitter.

I agree he does a good job vs idiots, I'm glad he picks the fights though, hopefully some liberals wake up or at least pull them in the right direction. I also like the college speeches he gives.

Hes a bit too libertarian for me, as he says "the government sucks at everything" ,but imo government intervention is necessary in certain cases. And hes against taxation above the bare minimum.

It doesnt help that hes manlet size, very religious jew with a squeaky voice. His podcasts gets painful to watch when he tries to be funny. Hes clever with words in debates and he knows how to win arguements. But hes not charismatic enough to be worth watching outside of rehearsed speeches or debates

Also hes getting bullied on twitter which I find hilarious, but at least he pulls people towards reason and away from degeneracy

>standing on the graves of dead children
>AS I SAY, HOW DARE YOU
Ben said in another talk that Piers planned to wheel out a wheelchair bound kid from Sandy Hook after the first break but they had to nix it because Ben completely obliterated him in that segment for doing exactly that

>he didn't back down on that point for any reason.
obviously you didn't hear that when the cameras were turned off he ran to the building security offices.
talk the shit take the hit.

He is a cool dude. I have watched much of his stuff, and it feels good to have a clever, smart jew like him on our side, saltmining liberals and MSM.

Here's a good vid where he argues for gun rights against this faggot Piers Morgan
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

I also like how he remains so civil and logical in the face of all these emotional liberal retards, and always maintains a solid high ground in debates and lectures.

I have listened to hours of Milo talks, and Sharpio talks, and although I am not a religious follower of neither, I have concluded that Sharpio is more based. Milo is an annoying prick, who's only gig is being entertaining to normies, and I fucking hate that he always needs to bring up "HURR DURR I AM A FAGGOT, I LIKE BLACK COCK, SO FUNNY KEK", while Sharpio maintains a much more respectable stature. He certainly is someone who I can respect as a man, unlike Milo who has some good stuff out there but ruins everything by flaunting his faggotry for comedic purposes.

Cognitive dissonance to a whole new level. I guess it's because of that lump on the back of his head.

Yes, I agree - he fills his niche very well.

He has thoroughly fleshed out arguments that he's able to defend with relative ease because, like I said, he's arguing with "intellectuals".

I've never seen any of his clips where he's talking with people of substance. The arguments he gets to counter are mostly emotional and anecdotal at best.

Idk. My main disagreement with Shapiro nuthuggery is that he's arguing with idiots. It's a necessary evil, sure - somebody has to put the adult perspective on these asinine liberals. But at the end of the day, he's still arguing with idiots. There's a quote that says something along the lines of "if you argue with idiots enough, eventually people won't be able to tell who's who"

>he remains so civil and logical in the face of all these emotional liberal retards
Doesn't do that vs right-wingers though.

Which right wingers? He is also right wing, m8

Cuck manlet who lost all credibility with Michelle Fields.

I don't think that is a bad thing. I dislike arguing with idiots myself, but I am glad somebody out there does it. It's kind of a dirty laundry line of work that I appreciate somebody does, since it redpilles quite a lot of normies in the process.

I am fully aware that Ben Sharpio stuff hardly does redpill anybody from Sup Forums, but I kinda consider him as a introductory redpill for normies, a gateway drug to more substantial redpills.

Milo is also a introductory redpill, but since he is so fucking ridiculous, I have come to conclusion that his style is mostly good for redpilling white women. Again, I appreciate his work, but I can't stand him and his style.

He's pretty perfect if you already agree with him but if you don't his words won't stick and the statistics he quotes are worthless

No shit he's right wing, he just acts like a baby when someone on the right opposes him.

Destroyed his credibility siding with Michelle Fields

Typical polish scum

He's a traitorous Israel first kike

He's qt

I don't know, I haven't seen any of the examples of him going against right wingers. Do you mean when he debates ppl who support Trump? I don't know about that, since I do support Trump, but it's his own thing to oppose him, I don't care, because many people who listen to him probably support Trump already.

Basically anyone to the right of True Conservativeā„¢ (and Trump), as all conservatives do.

this
this
and this

Neocon Israel-first #NeverTrumper of the lowest order

>kike denouncing a redpilled kike on Sup Forums

>Ben is redpilled
Get out neo/pol/

I'm too annoyed by Milo to really get into his stuff.

Good on him for not basing his political ideology on being gay. I think identity politics and identity lifestyles in general are horribly counter productive.

But he's just too obnoxious. I can stomach Shapiro. But Milo is just too fucking gay. All the time. Like, I get it: you're gay. Thank you for reminding me. Again. I forgot after you mentioned it for the third time but fourth time's the charm, right? Wait...he's gay?! Who woulda thunk.

Ben is pretty based. I feel bad for him. Jews are supposed to be conservative, but he looks around and sees people who are claiming to be HIS people, promoting the worst kind of degeneracy imaginable. No wonder he's so sour all the time. He's the only real Jew he can find. I love the poor guy.

Can't believe nobody posted this video yet.
STEREOTYPICAL BADGER
youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

He never addresses the JQ though.

He's a massive cuck

>I think identity politics and identity lifestyles in general are horribly counter productive.
>I can stomach Shapiro.

Double standard. Shapiro is obviously a Jew before he is an American as evidenced by his hostility to Donald Trump last year.

If you threaten a Jew and the Jewish race, they go ballistic.

Do the same thing to a European and they just agree with you.

Identity politics was European politics prior to 1939.

Make aliyah.

>Double standard. Shapiro is obviously a Jew before he is an American as evidenced by his hostility to Donald Trump last year.
It was probably because Donald Trump's behavior and speech would never have been accepted by conservatives before the last election. Ben wouldn't stand for it. I voted for Trump, but I understand him.

STEREOTYPICAL BADGER

Absolutely agree.

Nah man, jews are not a monolith, as evidenced on his stance that difference from mainstream jewish political views, and that he doesn't support Trump means just he is a different kind of conservative. I kinda support Trump and I don't necessarily endorse his anti-Trump views, but I certainly can tolerate it, since he doesn't rampage about being anti-Trump in any but few of his vids.

Being hostile to Trump just means you're sane.

> hostility towards Donald Trump
> un-american

>niggaplease.webm

>hostility to Donald Trump
Anyone's free to like or dislike Trump. Unlike libtards, hpwever, he dislikes Trump for legitimate reasons, not "muh racism, sexism, bigotry".

You're okay, Estoniabro.

Late night Sup Forums is alright.

This desu senpai

He's a hypocrite and a manlet

I'm not convinced he even LIKES he US Constitution.

Subconsciously he sees it as a cage, to fence off ethnonationalism, to fence in Whites. The Constitution is a legal basis for enforcing civic nationalism.

He never talks of the Constitution in a liberated way, it's always "you can't do this you can't do that", he sees it as a control mechanism.

Thx desu, it's actually noon here and I post from work, from my comfy desk job that allows me to spend most of the work time shitposting on Sup Forums-

We can't accept him back after the Michelle Fields incident.
He made his bed already, there's no way back for him. He also made arguments for letting Hillary win.

youtu.be/KH0_xSqokCI

>Loren Feldman
I'm really upset that his twitter account got suspender. He got reported after calling for the genocide of Palestinians the other week.

>We can't accept him back after the Michelle Fields incident.
what's this?

>On March 10, 2016, Michelle Fields, a reporter for Breitbart News, wrote that, after she asked Donald Trump a question when she approached him after a March 8, 2016, press conference in Jupiter, Florida, she was forcefully grabbed by Lewandowski.[39][40][41][42] On March 29, 2016, Lewandowski was charged with one count of simple battery by the Jupiter Police Department and surrendered himself to the authorities, after releasing a statement maintaining his innocence.[43][44][45]
>On April 14, Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg filed court documents saying that his office would not prosecute Lewandowski. Prosecutors determined that "there was probable cause to make an arrest" and "the facts support the allegation that Mr. Lewandowski did grab Ms. Fields' arm against her will" but that "the evidence cannot prove all legally required elements of the crime alleged and is insufficient to support a criminal prosecution."[46]
Fields is known to be a liar, she has a history of doing stuff like this. Ben Shapiro went full retard, he defended her and resigned from Breitbart. He acted like a SJW and was pushing this false story for weeks.
Sup Forums should never give him any credibility ever again.

Don't forget that footage also came out showing Fields trying to get real close to Trump and Lewandowski getting between them

I would have preferred the secret service to knock her out

oh i remember that, was soft as. didnt know that's why shapiro left breitbart, seems a bit retarded.

having said that people find 1 or 2 things wrong with shapiro and then despise him. you'll disagree with everyone over a few things, doesn't mean you ought to write them off completely.

i like him, he's well informed and wrecks idiots. also goes against that liberal jew stereotype.

Are you retarded Trump sucks Israel dick

This.

A jewish kike who pretends to be a non racist but just like every conserative kike they look down on the goy niggers and whites alike. Why does Sup Forums even bother with those kikes? It's no mystery that the american conservative right are all Israel shills, even more so than their liberal counterparts.

Everyone on Sup Forums used to like him until this happened.
I have no problem with a few disagreements but Ben went too far.

sounds like he didn't like breitbart being so pro-trump

I agree with Ben on most issues, including the need to be objective and non-biased. But Ben isn't even objective himself when it comes to many things. Like his muh Israel shilling. Or when he was literally paid to shill for Cruz on his website. I believe he even called Trump "a sexist" a few times.

Go away Ben.

You were a Nevertrumping little faggot who got shitcanned from Breitbart from knowingly supportingly that lying cunt who tried to get Corey Lewandowski charged for assault.

Emphasis on the little you fucking megamanlet.