Sam Hyde talks about faggots

This speech is brilliant. Just fucking brilliant. He bursts the bubble these knobheads have been living in. People literally run away from the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t971856/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this the guy who killed all those fags in orlando?

A transcript of the speech

stormfront.org/forum/t971856/

No I think it's the one who shot up that school in Connecticut

cringe belongs to Sup Forums, stormfront aswell.

Sam Hyde is the perfect person to ask about faggotry

u belong back in the desert

maybe, my tax money is already there.

this guy is gonna be a literal deadbeat in 10 years

he is now

he still must have some money from adult swim

I dunno, he makes videos on his phone and lived with his mum only a year or so ago.
doesn't shave, doesn't have a job, he's just a shit cunt that sells shit to a retarded audience.

Shut up homo.

Sam Hyde Is a comedian revolutionary.

Every alt right figure cites him for being "brilliantly funny"

great set

killed it

wasted on this audience

>Every alt right figure

He can't keep getting away with this...

>alt right figure

These 5 or 6 people who circle jerk eachother?

ITT:
Sam "unfunny faggot" Hyde shilling for him.

Is there anyone else who's putting out comedy that's actually edgy and isn't just "LOL DRUMPF!!!!"

Sam Hyde is a national treasure

>I learned what circle jerk meant mom!!!!!! It's my new favourite word! xDD

I haven't even explained what it meant to you, how can you be so happy?

No mass shootings this time?

>what is satire
>what is post-irony/new sincerity
You're all so, so fucking stupid.

this isn't a meme
it isn't him its his forum team , that's why MDE was released here before it was shown on Adult Swim

what is satire?
what is post-irony/new sincerity?

please enlighten us user

The audience WAS the set.

I know, I'm talking about sharing it on Sup Forums

All Hyde is one of those rare people who can be pretty funny while being right of center. Notice how most comedians are always leftist? It's because right wing issues are rarely funny.

One of my favorite videos

True, misread the last sentence.

"We make fun of republicans because they can laugh at themselves, liberals cannot" - Jay Leno

I butchered the fuck out of the quote, but I don't care.

isnt he supposed to be in jail?

What do you mean. Left wing comedy these days is "Isn't it funny how white people have no culture!" or "that wage gap, that's a thing, right guys?"

Comedy has been brutal subverted by cultural marxism. There is literally nothing to relate to because none of it fucking makes any sense.

bombing as fuck

Those stats(or rather the point he is trying to make with then) at the end there does not make any sense.

Who is this guy?

serial rapist, mass murderer, misogynist, gender queer, body positive motivational speaker Sam Hyde

I love how crazy he is.

>ha ha look at me, i spewed a bunch of hateful rhetoric about a historically oppressed minority group, i'm so ironic xDxDxDxDxDxDxD nao plz give me all your alt-right dollars xDxDxDxDxDxD i'm the notorious killer known as sam "FAGGOT SLAYER" hyde xDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

"""""comedy""""""""""" gold
haha

You know what makes this performance art work is the brutal truths laced within these statements he's making.

Also on another level it's genuinely hilarious watching, stiff, snarky, uptight, passive aggressive hipster faggots storm out of the room to signal their virtue.

Hate on it all you want, this is real comedy.

HE FUCKING RED PILLED EVERY LAST ONE THEM!

This type of comedy makes us Sup Forums types giddy with glee

Pretty much every time one of them pops out of their seat I see peacock feathers spreading.

Yep

South Park has made fun of lefty positions its whole run time

It's easy to make fun of leftism; it's just that you get silenced and shut out if you're aren't part of a specific (((group))). South Park can because of (((him))).

this is his masterpiece

I prefer "An inconvenient Anime" personally.

>what is greentext

didn't a tranny jizz on his face lmao?

depends what you're priorities are when you're pushing buttons ;^)

Hey Sam, how's your health insurance? Just kidding, lol.

where's my fucking book

I genuinely didn't laugh I was just shocked by the statistics and figures he gave...

how is he so based this isnt comedy its pure red pill

Holy shit.
The absolute madman.

LOL anyone notice a sharp rise in gay threads on Sup Forums

>in fact Sam is an FTM transsexual (not kidding)
Seriously? Explains his shitty looks perfectly, then.

>LOL anyone notice a sharp rise in gay threads on Sup Forums
They always were here. Every fucking day "why do you hate gays pol?" or "Faggots need to die". Two or three of them.

>posts retarded shit
>2 posts by this ID
>check other post
>us Sup Forums types
>more retarded shit

who sent you here and what do they want?

No, not seriously.

Holodomir round II when

This.

I see Ukraine flag and before reading post I want to be extra nice. However that abhorrent string of words disgusts me, and makes me wonder whether Putin is right.

faggots btfo

STOP HURTING MY FEELINGS, ASSHOLES!
Since I don't have any.

You forgot this one

Are they supposed to look similar? I don't get it

This is pure gold.

waht ethnicity is sam hyde i bet hes part negro and probably a total random smattering of genetics otherwise

Sam Hyde is Bill Hicks 2.0

I love it

pure shekel

Madman

He is definitely ugly as fuck, I always thought maybe he was a burn victim as a child and had his face plastered back together. His unevenly grown facial hair doesn't help.

This has nothing to do with his views or antics by the way, I like him. Just saying he looks like a hot steamy piece of dog shit.

>go to a comedy show
>get an anti-fag lecture

The audience was cold and shitty, but this guy bombed, and only got. Shit-tier standup.

Inb4 post-metafaggots say this was some hyper-realism performance or something. No. It was just shit-tier standup, and the greats like Bill Hicks would be ashamed.

Fucking degenerates.

wait what.
i thought this was the guy the did the nice truck attack?

WTF, i'm literally shaking right now.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?

only got worse*

When Bill Hicks lost he audience, he was still actually funny. And much more redpilled than this faggot, even if he was a little to the left.

Bill didn't make it to 2000 I don't believe, could you imagine him today?

He would have looked at the evidence just like Sam did in the video

he knows hes not good he does it for practice

shame that everbody thinks its 4d chess

Yeah, I just watched his "FUCKING GET OUT" open standup on that video and it was a little better. Pretty raunchy and funny at times, but he needs to work on pacing and not just sperging out his lines.

Carrying notes is unprofessional and distracting. Use the house/rooms memory technique ffs

What was hateful rhetoric? Those were all facts?

He's mocking you along with the people getting offended by it

and himself

Wow, brilliant insight, Irish

Wasn't funny at all, he was definitely just rolling through these faggot like mudslide through a Christmas market.

Here are so.e hare facts, never invite me to be around you idiots again.

They guy unfortunately may become ostracized. Unless of course the 4th Reich starts up, then we'll all be cheering giant steins of beer laughing at stupid faggots

hes kinda like the right wing version of stewart lee

Stewart Lee is an insufferable twat. His "comedy" is like a slow motion video of him feeding his head into his anus.

hi england :)

He was a car salesman and a graphic designer and just sold 30,000 books while still getting that mad patreon dosh

He's fine

thats why lefties start watching him, he spends the whole show shitting into their mouths, hes just another pisstaker

im not sure if he even is leftwing, seeing as his favourite artist is the most edgey contrarian pisstaker on the planet and hes never talked about politics offstage

they do but no sources