Queen Elizabeth

where is our Queen?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_realm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_Elizabeth_II
youtube.com/watch?v=KgBDQI5yCQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She is going to die this year. Mark my words.

she needs to appear on the balcony as proof of life.

She's already dead

She threw a hissyfit over lowering the flag for Princess Diana because she doesn't really care about public opinion. You think she's going to come out when you demand it? I agree she needs to make an appearance but yeah, she'll do it when she's ready or they'll say she's dead.

what makes you say that?

>because she doesn't really care about public opinion.

I thought she did?

Hopefully dead. That massive cunt has kept the crown from her son for far too long.

I have my sources

The official title of the Queen of Australia is:

Elizabeth the Second, by the Grace of God, Queen of Australia and Her other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_realm

Ever notice how the queen of England looks just like the queen of Australia?

The queen of Canada also looks incredibly similar. What the fuck is this shit?

Are they twins? They do look similar

did you guys know the Queen has her own flags for each realm of the Commonwealth

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_Elizabeth_II

Queen Elizabeth II's personal flag is used on any building, ship, car, or aircraft in which she is staying or travelling.

The flag bears the crowned letter E in gold, surrounded by a garland of gold roses on a blue background, with a golden fringe.

The crown is a symbol of the Queen's rank and dignity, whilst the roses symbolise the countries of the Commonwealth.

It will be finally his turn?

Afraid so, Luigi.
All we can do is hope he falls over quick and we carry on to King Wills

Will canada aus and nz say bye bye to monarchy once she dies?

GOD SAVE THE KING

>I have my ass

Antarctica.

They wouldn't pretend she's doing fine for so long just to say that she's dead. She's fine

Nah.
The prestige of the monarchy will reduce in popularity during the reign of Charles III, but Prince Wills is already a popular media product, so we will just wait it out.
The only alternative the Republicans have is appointing some random politician as President, and basically the response to that is
>Fuck all politicians
So, nope.

God save the Queen.

Maybe.

or maybe transfer the monarchy to India and we can have King Pajeet

Thank's Melbournite cuck. We don't want William, long live King Charles

Look mate, I know that only a melbourne cuck would hate the monarchy, but he is right when he says that Charles is a wanker.
He is always apologising for Islam.

Buckingham Palace released this picture of the Queen this morning to confirm her good health. I don't know about you guys but she looks great to me.

She will be shedding her skin and join her reptilian overlords in the sky.

>always
Like once?
Besides, he's shown to care for his people and have practical plans, even at his own expense.

The pope is probably sacrificing kids trying to keep her body alive

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

Kek is not granting you any digits, is He?

Assange took her.

What about him?Is he a good candidate for you?

Republic when?

Hey, when that happens we'll both have a King Willy.
youtube.com/watch?v=KgBDQI5yCQE

Yea, but Australia wants him for Arch-Duke.

Harry Wales? I know he's the the prince of Wales but why not just use Windsor?

Windsor is the house name.

So what do they not have a last name or something? That's what I thought Windsor was

She will never die
Checkum

お前はもう死んでいる

It's a grey area. Her Majesty's non-inheriting heirs can use the surname Mountbatten-Windsor, which Prince Andrew and Princess Anne have done. But Charles being Prince of Wales at time of both Princes birth means they can adopt that title as surname.
By the time the crown rolls around, though, William will be using Windsor.

she's probably dead since xmas or before

they'll announce it once everythings sorted out with the next monarch

Ah pretty interesting

God Save The Queen.

Charles is a wanker, never shuts up about muh environment

That's a bad thing? The place in which we live?

There are no candidates in Royal succession. Charles is first in line to the throne, he shall be our King.

its gonna be Will next, charles isnt a complete tosser

theyre kids of the Prince of Wales, so they use Wales as their surname
theres was actually a story from an RAF training school where Harry was learning, the instructor made a joke about Diana or something like that and didnt realise that "Wales" was Harry.
The Sun wanted him hung drawn and quartered

She is in bed.

She's having sex with Assange in hell.

GIVING THE SUCC

For good reason you actual fuckwit

Why do we have a monarchy again

Because you don't want an elected head of state. See America for reasons why.

1st world country, mainly.

Justice at long last.

She's weak. She's been draining life force from all the happenings in Europe, and now she's starting to run out of power. We must meme another happening if we want to save the Queen.

What I'll never understand is how he was considered handsome.

Justice at long last..

People are harsh on Charles but what's so special about William and his basic wife again? They're the personification of the color beige and only show up for the cool appointments like Wimbledon and fun boat trips.

Charles is a complete twat about some issues but the poor guy was surprisingly redpilled until his family made him marry an emotionally deranged slut in sheep's clothing.

DO IT AGAIN, LIZ.

they don't have a surname on their birth certificates. their name is just Name (ignored middle names) Title e.g. Charles, Prince of Wales, Lord of blah blah blah

He looks like dogshit and his wife looked like an alien yet his son was a top tier Chad so I guess they were onto something

Justice at long last...

She's a bit crook atm guys. Give her a chance and she'll come good. God save the Queen.

Justice at long last....

Justice at long last.....

I know that it isn't an elective monarchy I just wanted an opinion about him from your point of view. Could he be a good monarch for you people? It is mad world everything can happen.

>Mfw

For him to become King it would require Charles, Will, and his kids George and Charlotte to die. However, if Charles and Will died before George was 18 Harry would become Prince-Regent and basically be 'King' until George was of Age

Make mummy our new queen

No no...Candice

>Elizabeth II

REEE SHE IS JUST ELIZABETH

WHEN SCOTLAND AND ENGLAND JOINED THRONES, JAMES XI OF SCOTLAND BECAME JAMES I OF ENGLAND BECAUSE IT WAS A NEW MONARCHY THAT HAD BEEN CREATED

GINGER LIZ WAS QUEEN OF ENGLAND, NOT UK.

THE UNITED KINGDOM HAS ONLY HAD ONE (1) QUEEN ELIZABETH AND SHE STILL REIGNS

Why do you hate Elizabeth I, she was a very good monarch

THEY OWN YOU

T H E Y

The windsor twins

>JAMES XI OF SCOTLAND BECAME JAMES I OF ENGLAND
It was James VI, and he became James VI and I, you bellend.

#notmyqueen

Correct mate. That's why the first King Edward after the unification was called Edward 7

Leb, eh?

That's because you're Chinese.

>implying a bastard could become King
Come on now, we all know that Diana had quite a few affairs with other men, including some ginger captain from the army. Where else would Harry get that red hair from?

Irish cunt

>Justice
>The man who literally killed her will be taking the throne

>Where else would Harry get that red hair from?
Almost anywhere else in his patralinial line?

hopefully dead

God Save the Queen.

Long may age reign.

FUCK Republicans (not the GOP).

Honestly I'd prefer it if we have another Queen, Britain has done pretty well by them.
If Charles, William and George would all just die in a plane crash and Charlotte inherit the throne that would be super.
I was gutted when George was born. Fuck male heirs, we need a young qt Queen like Elizabeth was when she first ascended. If Charles takes the throne the Aussies, Canucks and Kiwis are sure to fuck us off. We'll be the uncool older brother to them...

POO IN LOO

>tUrK in postID

What is this of meanings?

Why is Charles so unpopular again? It feels like he's always been disliked. What could he do to turn public opinion around?

fuck off, based charles will make britain great again

will is a cuck who marries peasant

>Queen dies, recucklicans crawl out of the woodwork
>Charles crowned, smiles whiped right back off their faces
Top kek