Why is Germany still allowed to exist? They started BOTH world wars. Conflicts which killed MILLIONS of people

Why is Germany still allowed to exist? They started BOTH world wars. Conflicts which killed MILLIONS of people

Their current fate is worse than death.
Also,
>leaf

>Why are leaves allowed to exist? They start ALL shitposting threads. Posts which bumped first page MILLIONS of times.

A

How did germany start the first worlwar?
They got dragged into it

and this board calls itself redpilled

anyone surprised people here get excited about american elections then turn around surprised the candidate breaks promises or is part of the establishment?

this board is a joke now

FUCKING

Killing millions of people is just healthy for the planet.
Just think of the limited natural resources!

>kraut

>leaf
wow. just wow.

>anglo

>Bogan

You were meant to memepost >abo you fucking sperg. Now you've just fucked it up.

>They started BOTH world wars
>Leaf education

because this is one of the longest lasting social experiments in the history of mankind.

We're all lab rats for the Goa'uld until they find out how to pacify us into submission.

then they invaded every fucking country

Check the flag and ignore

Just give it time. In a couple years this will be a mudslime country and Germany will be completely forgotten.

hopefully. (no offense)

>wew+jooz
really makes you think

you can go back to the KC then.

ID says he was an icon
>wew

>a couple years
not even in 5 decades you numbskull
day of the rake when?

Why are Anglos so mad at us despite being less white than us and being ruled by sharia law? Whole europe is fucked and we should rather work together than argue who's less white and who started dumb world wars. Fucking jewish divide threads, there are too many of them on Sup Forums.

Germans aren't allowed to be proud of Germany so they have to be proud of the EU instead. That means their autism and self destructive nature is now even more so a continent wide problem.

Why can't Krauts be normal? Kind of embarrassing many of us Anglos descend from there.

another leafcuck post

Real question is why didn't they just give the Semites germany. Would've caused less problems than having them in buttfuck egypt.

Fucking this. Sick of this divide and conquer bullshit. A lot of these anti-German threads come from Bongs and Anglo nations. Fucking disgusts me.
t. Anglo with German and Danish ancestry

>They started BOTH world wars

HAHAHA youre so stupid.

Our police is discriminating openly against Nafris already

Soon we will have separate water dispensers at our schools. One for Germans and one for Nafris

(((Work together)))

Fuck the EU, Hans Von Abdullahitzer.

haha but how could people post le epic MEMES then xd

>criminal anglo

I smell a bosch in French colours.

none taken. it's for the best.

just you wait. merkel has a bulletproof plan already set in motion.

I love seeing disillusioned Germans talk about their country changing back to their glory days and migrants getting btfo in the future.

Remember what happened with the Turks? Oh yea, nothing.

dito that. most of my countrycucks think we can still safe Germany but it is already to late for that.

But we brought the best Sup Forums moments to life

Germans, What the hell are Germans, You mean European Turks?

Use your logical thinking leaf, if someone needs WW3 they will just use them.

Why are Muslims still allowed to exist, their conflicts killed hundreds of millions of people? How comes Russia is still allowed to exist, they killed also hundreds of millions of people? And don't think about glorious Murica...
We at least killed the Jews!

>Why is Germany still allowed to exist?
Technically speaking germany isn't anymore. Newborn children are up to 40% foreigners. In the coming generations this will bump to 100% and then only times is needed until all the old ones get replaced too.

Good to see at least one brit that isnt't retarded or a jewish shill. I fucking hate what Sup Forums has become. It's all dumb threads about who's less white, more cucked and people being happy about white people diying out.

I don't like the EU too, it fucked over everyone in the lower and middle class here.