AMA- WW 2 (europe)/holocaust/Jewry (esp medieval)

I've done like 4 of these past 2 weeks. Old fags may recall me, used to do before election. What, you probably wonder, makes me think I'm special enough to do an AMA?

People who have seen threads will acknowledge, have autistic knowledge of this shit. Got my MA from Columbia, began Doctorate but the PC culture and other academia bullshit just too much, ended up going to law school.

I've been studying these things since literally age 13. I try to take an actual "neutral" view an rely on most solid facts, most of which I have memorized along with the sources they come from.

Wh do I even bother here when I bill $600+ per hour? Firstly it's my own obsession in any free time I have, but moreover it's good to arm people with facts. I can go into /his/ and give them a shit fit since I can run circles around them on this shit, so they look for any excuse to ban. Anyway, have a question, ask. You'll know the extent of my knowledge by answers. Expect shit spelling since I'm typing so fast.

also, expect a Jew with a ZA and Portuguese proxy to disrupt threads if he has had his meds yet.
Aside from the, if you want to know it and I don't know it myself, can tell you where to find it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s
library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm
youtu.be/64USea468f8
cwporter.com/pdfindex.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey mate, glad you are back. First, do you have links to ones from last week? I know you are same guy from back last year since you use same picture and same writing style.

Also, do you think any top Nazis ever got to South America other than Mengele?

So did the holocoast happen? And if so, to what extent?

sorry, don't have links, made mistake clearing my history on laptop. Will check if I have somewhere on tablet.

Re: south America, Mengele for sure. Adolf Eichmann, who was later kidnapped illegally by the Jews from Argentina and subjected to fiendish torture in a show trial to gain more sympathy for Jews right at time they were pushing their so-called "holocaust."

Also, people will link to FBI reports of AH alleged "sitings" in south America. They are real, since FBI had a policy they had to investigate all, but they are bullshit.

Interestingly, Himmler's daughter still runs what is basically ODESSA and help former members of the SS wit money for trials, living expenses, whatever. She must have some sort of either huge money or has some dirt on the Jews, since they never seem to try slandering her. Most don't even know she exist.

First we have to agree on a working definition of "holocaust." Were Jews sent to camps, and did a number of them not make it out alive for different reasons? Yes, absolutely. From research, it points far more to this being from lack of food, medicine, sanitation, etc.. since Germany's infrastructure has been bombed to shit and literally there was no food in the nation. All resources were going to the front, even native, German women were starving.

Was there a diabolical, assembly line type operation to kill Jews in "gas ovens?" No. In fact, the only places Jews were killed in fairly substantial numbers was on the Eastern Front, and almost always bc they were communist partisans and it was only way to calm a town down. Or, in many cases, the natives did it themselves as revenge for Jewish involvement with the communist secret police.

What happened at Katyn? Is it real that all those spikes were killed by Soviets?

They were 100% killed by Soviets in the East. I think the number is now 34,000+. Army officers, professors, scientists, any intellectual or anyone who could provide any sort of leadership. This was a common NKYV (and later Israeli) tactic.

Katyn was especially disgusting since the Germans called in the Red Cross and all neutral parties after they came across the burials (the locals showed them where it was) and the Western press--even at Nuremberg-- STILL accused the Germans of that. In fact, today it's still against the law technically in France to say that the Germans DID NOT do Katyn, since the definition of a "hate crime/defamation of the dead" revolves around the findings of the Nuremberg tribunals.

Some people probably recall, almost the entire Polish gubmet was killed as they tried to land for a commemoration of Katyn. The Russians have since released the Soviet archives and apologized officially for it.

Very good book on Katyn called "Murder In The Forest." I doubt anyone cares enough about such things to ever read that book, whih is why I make these threads to try to arm people with information.

But some gas chambers did exist right?
Whith all those pictures of zyklon b cans and mountains of clothes. It justo doesnt fit into my mind that someone would lie about something like this.

Shit, it's only 640am EST in the USA, it's way too early to do one of these. This thread is going to die out really quickly. Oh well, at least I made an effort.

Gas chambers existed to de-louse clothes, yes. you can see and read "The Letchner Report" or the work or Germar Rudolf if you want to get into Prussian Blue residue and why the "homicidal gas chambers" were simply impossible because the ones they show had neither the proper ventilation nor the proper doors to perform a gassing. Also, anyone who happened that door within hours of any "homicidal gassing" would have been dead without specially designed fans. Zklon-B stick in clothes you breathe it in and you are dead.

Piles of clothes? Why wouldn't there be, there clothe were taken and they were issued prison uniforms. Same as happened in every other nation that took part in WW 2, from Japan to Canada. ALL had internment camps. that was just a fact of the war.

>happened that door
*OPENED that door. If you are the least bit interested in this, would recommend the commentary "one third on the Holocaust." It's not perfect, and it's long so you have to have a genuine interest to watch entire thing. also, gets shoahed from YT often so now on a lot of weird channels. But if you are relatively new and want to understand why it was simply not possible, that is a great source:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vwku0UFB8_s

>most of which I have memorized along with the sources they come from
You never post sources. You don't have any.

Why lie about this then? Vengeance for discriminating and killing jews? To put germans as the bad guys for the rest of history?

I have seen your threads before.
You are a lying piece of shit, you frenchc.uck

Za? Talking about me baby?
Why are EU members willing to cover other peoples debts and then be forced to obey tariffs and shit that stifles foreign trade?

>a lying piece of shit
Ok, please, point out my" lies." I'd be happy to discuss with you and give you sources.

About the "Gas ovens?" Mate, how do you think they go the UN vote for Israel in 1949? do you know how much they've extorted from the Us and germany over this bullshit? $200 BILLION dollars. Plus the shekels they've shaken down from the Swiss, Swedes, French, etc..

Also, (see Norman Finkelstein's book "The Holocaust Industry" to really understand it) it gives Israel basically a free pass to commit the most blood-curdling atrocities and they always get a free pass. Israeli society is 1000x more segregated than ZA ever was (a Jew cannot marry a non-Jew) and yet they get way with it. Why? They beat people over the head with their "Holocaust."

Ag kak kaffir. Strange that for a"south African," I can sit here and curse you in and out of hell in Afrikaans all day and you'll have no clue what I'm saying.

You're the most psychotic poster on here, and that's saying a lot. Also, you will never, ever argue with facts or real arguments. Try try ad hominem bullshit, since you don't know any facts or arguments. You are boring.

Kys

Which books by Irving would you recommend to read on the holohoax?

What do you think happened to Hitler, did he kill himself in the bunker?

Nice thread man, really interesting.

the whole nuremberg trial books

"Why we need Israel"

He dead

What do you think about what Netanyahu is saying, that Hitlter didn't want to kill them all, but he was convinced by a Mufti ?

Obviously bullshit, but why he's telling it. Can they really get away with everything ?

lmao

If the mass gassing of the jews is a lie what about the disabled and slaves and gypsies the Nazi's were supposed to of killed in an indutrialized way? Is that a lie too?

Irving doesn't write specifically on the so-called holocaust. Simply because he writes from the archives and never found anything that confirmed the Jew's PR.

for holocaust stuff. you'll want to read...Zundel's "did 6 million really die?" Finkelstein's "The Holocaust Industry." Butz's "the Hoax of the 20th Century."

you can get them all free on solargeneral.org Just look around the boo section there. Start with those, and when something interested you, check the endnotes. If you understand French, also recommend Dr. Faurisson's work ( I don't think most of it has been translated into English yet).

for all the Jews and assorted scum shrieking at me in this thread, one simple answer to you: the truth does not fear investigation.

If everything happened a you said, 6 million died in "gas ovens," etc.. why do you need literal LAWS that give PRISON TIME for anyone who dares to investigate it of intellectual curiosity? how can you POSSIBLY be an honest human being and justify JAIL for questioning the so-called holocaust numbers?

Lol am not that guy. You must really hate him. I think i, myself, know quite abit about ww2 and stuff so I can't think of much to ask but can you tell me something that shocks most people or surprises. Something even ww2 aficionado s don't tend to know?

What's the matter with jews and bolshevism? What do you think about it?

>the disabled
Never "gassed," they were euthanized. There is a Führer order for that, which makes the Jew's claim even more suspect. If Adolf Hitler-- The most powerful man in the world at the time-- wanted to get rid of the Jews, why would he hide it? He didn't hide anything else.

As far as "Gassing," the only nation ever to have this insane fetish with gassing is the US. the Euro method of killing has ALWAYS been a bullet to the back of the head. If you have even a slight understanding of science, the entire "gas oven" thing is laughable. They'd have killed every guard within a mile of the "gas chambers" since they had no ventilation. It's bullshit. how do we know they had no ventilation on the alleged "gas chambers?" Why, the allies were nice enough to take nice, close-uo, glossy pictures with spy planes...

Ok, here 's a question for you. One of these men had a written plan to drop anthrax bombs onto villain populations of his enemies. Who was it?
a. Saddam hussein
b. Bashit al-Assad
c. whiten churchill
d. Recap Erdogan

Pick which one o the 4 had a written pan to drop anthrax bombs on civilians.

> villain populations
*CIVILIAN populations

>What do you think about it?
What I think about it is far less important that what churchill said about it before he was bought off with a 750k pound bribe from the British Jewish community:

"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek -- all Jews. In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses.
The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing."
library.flawlesslogic.com/ish.htm

Because it may never happen again.

Throughout the centuries you ppl killed mine just for mu Yeshua.

There is a theory about Erdogan being responsible for the logistic being what happened in Syria regarding Ghouta. So why not him.

Churchill ofc

Guessing Churchill hey?
I find it funny how the axis are labelled as evil when the allied were far worse even after they won. Not counting those crazy nips

nope. The answer is Winston Churchill. He had a plan and the anthrax bombs ready to drop onto German civilian populations to demoralize them. People find that shocking.

Juda entweiche aus unserm Haus!

"Oi vey, never again!!" you realize how fucking dumb you look? you say I'm "lying," fine. Point out the lies and ask for sources or shut the fuck up. I gave you chance to point out my "lies." You failed. Now what?

That one amazes the shit out of me. All of these bios praising Churchill as this "Great man." He was scum, bought and paid for by intl Jewry and so bloodthirsty he wanted to drop anthrax on women and kids.

you are right, and they say Germans were "evil?" But, once you get into history you realize just how true it is that "the victors write the history books." Though I must admit this one even amazed me when I first learned of it.

Exactly what I expected to hear.

I've been looking into it all (on and off) for just over a decade myself too, though I have very little formal education on the subject. Good to know my self-education is still effective.

You literally can't believe anything the media says about Assad, Iraq and Putin more then half of it is lies. And time and time again the true comes out a month or so later but its not covered just ignored. They love to report unfounded accusations. White helmets recently were caught out for working with al Qaeda. Independent journals appealed recently to the UN security council complaining how news are reporting on events even though they have absolutely no reporters on the ground there and absolutely no evidence

>All of these bios praising Churchill as this "Great man." He was scum

I agree frogbro. I mean he attacked your fucking fleet and sank it just because he couldn't trust the french admirals to go through with their plan of scuttling their fleets when the Germans get close.

Then a while later the remainder of the french fleet pulled off their plan in the south of France and completely stumped the Germans.

Churchill was just a fucking drunk, angry old fart.

With the british government's recent announcment of their accepted definition of anti semitism people are now starting to question things. In the UK the only 'race' of people one is forbidden to say controls the media is the jews. Questions are now quietly being asked. The law may even back fire on the jews now.

>kills the Son of God
>thinks you can defraud the whole world
Sorry Shlomo

With the british government's recent announcment of their accepted definition of anti semitism people are now starting to question things. In the UK the only 'race' of people one is forbidden to say controls the media is the jews. Questions are now quietly being asked amongst the British people. This law may actually increase antisemitism now.

I've looked into the history of the potash deposits discovered in Palestine by Russian geologists that started all of the focus on the creation of the state of Israel. They were estimated at a value of 25 trillion dollars and the mining of the helped fund the British war effort against Germany. From what I've seen one of the people involved in the mining was a Zionist and had approached the bankers to fund his Israel dream and they took notice once the value of the minerals was understood. This started the ball rolling to create a state when this goes against many Jewish beliefs. You heard of this or have any more info to add Op?

you know, on this subject I'm mostly "self-educated" too. Yes, on the "PC" aspects, they do teach and I taught an Undergrad Section. But for actual info that is not Kosher-approved? you need to find it yourself.

Everyone is on their own. Irving's books, the earlier ones at least (esp "Hitler's War") are quite good, but he's burned out from too many years of abuse from the Jewish lobby. Now they are even trying to ban him from the US.

I say this over and over in these threads, if you can get irving's books now (steal, torrent, or buy) GE THEM, because once he dies, his daughters are going to sell to fucking ADL or SPLC and they will take them out of print.

>give you sources
You never give sources. You talk about obscure books and move around goalposts but you never post a single link.

You also never make a concrete claim you haven't given yourself room to back out of. Half your sentences are non-sequiters or totally off your own topic.

You're a shill and a poor one.

I concur. I used the news of the new laws being passed as an opportunity to seriously talk about the topic with my family. The one thing that will NEVER fail to make people scratch their heads and listen to what we say is pointing out the fact that it's illegal to say what we say. The truth doesn't fear investigation, unless that "truth" is the holocaust, then it needs all sorts of laws, checks and balances to make sure nobody is seen arguing against the mainstream narrative.

>I can go into /his/ and give them a shit fit since I can run circles around them on this shit,

stop LARPING you autist

I personally don't believe this. If you are really interested, find Hertzel's speech from 1898 in Basel, Switzerland. the Jews have ben saying "Next Year in Jerusalem" for 1,900 years. The Turks would never have given it to them, so they got their kin in the US to get the US into WW 1 in exchange for Balfour Declaration from Brits.

the Jewish activities from 1915-1919 s far as subversion (they pulled off their Revolution in Russia, they got their agreement on Balfour) really took them to a new level of kikery.

an amazing source on the Jews and Bolshevism is the book by Solzhenitsyn "200 Years Together" on the Jewish role in the Bolshevik Revolution. amazingly, it's the only book ever by a Nobel Prize Winner never to be translated into english by any publishing house. Now, why do you suppose that is?

you can get most of the chapter from Dr. Kevin Macdonald's site if you look, but think of how much power the Jews have in publishing in th eUs that they can just Shud Down a book by one of the most famous authors of the 20th century.

Why'd he want to scuttle the fleet? Afraid of it being seized by Hitler or something? This sounds retarded to me and dispicable. Attacking your own allies?

tell me about the jewish involvement in crusades.

What do you know of the build up to WW2? I've read some things on the jewish boycott of German goods but what else is there that is not widely taught?

>You never give sources
What the fuck would you al the link to the Churchill speech? how many books have I given? I've also told where not find them for free (solargeneral.com). you kikes have a curious double standard. I'm doing this completely from memory, for free, for people who are interested.

I give the books, I give where they can be found for free. Shall I send the books to people's homes as well? Calling me a "shill?" Good one Hymie. This time wastes time i could be making shekels.
Ok, you day I'm a shill.Pray, tell, who would you think is paying me? Soros? Oh, I also link to the best documentary on the so-alled "holocaust. Tell me, exactly what "sources" do you want? If I give page numbers, are you implying you have the books anyway? I give the name of books and where to find.

A LOT more than anyone evert arguing ha ever given, since kikes like you can only spout ad-hominems since you don't know a fucking thing. But I'll play. give me something specific you want a direct source on, as far as page number, author, the full endnote format. your move shlomo.

>stop LARPING
You caught me. clearly, /his/ is far more knowledgeable than I am. I'm a LARPer. you found it out Abe.

It wasn't Churchill's plan to scuttle the fleet (iirc) the french planned that, they had already basically lost by that time so they were coming up with plans to throw spanners in the gears of the German war machine. They had plans to let the germans get as close as possible in their efforts to capture the fleets, and then scuttle the fleets at the last second, rendering them useless to the Germans.

Churchill suspected that the French were simply going to surrender when the time comes, so he took things into his own hands by attacking the fucking french fleet in port.

youtu.be/64USea468f8
>1:56

Irving is a LIAR (see the judge´s ruling against him in the famous Irving vs. Lipstadt case), who as his personal diary showed, always hated jews and niggers...I am not a jew but I feel I must say this. Some people dislike jews because they´ve been brainwashed by the christian churches for centuries that they are the killers of jesus (big lie, the romans did it...), also the envy they cause because being a people without a country for ages they had to work hard and save and thus many of them were well to do, it´s a sick attitude towards THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DIDN´T SUBMIT TO THE ROMANS, their oppression and repression, that´s why they were expelled from their land, for that they should be admired, not hated, but so is the worst aspect of human nature, despise the freedom lovers and admire the brainless nazis who submitted to the criminal bohemian corporal Schickelgruber (hitler´s REAL name), a bunch of spiteful losers all of them. Such liars that carefully hide the facts in national archives that many thousands jews fought and died for Germany, Austria, France, England, etc. in wars, even getting medals for bravery... The holocaust was the reward the nazis gave them...

Irving is a LIAR (see the judge´s ruling against him in the famous Irving vs. Lipstadt case), who as his personal diary showed, always hated jews and niggers...I am not a jew but I feel I must say this. Some people dislike jews because they´ve been brainwashed by the christian churches for centuries that they are the killers of jesus (big lie, the romans did it...), also the envy they cause because being a people without a country for ages they had to work hard and save and thus many of them were well to do, it´s a sick attitude towards THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DIDN´T SUBMIT TO THE ROMANS, their oppression and repression, that´s why they were expelled from their land, for that they should be admired, not hated, but so is the worst aspect of human nature, despise the freedom lovers and admire the brainless nazis who submitted to the criminal bohemian corporal Schickelgruber (hitler´s REAL name), a bunch of spiteful losers all of them. Such liars that carefully hide the facts in national archives that many thousands jews fought and died for Germany, Austria, France, England, etc. in wars, even getting medals for bravery... The holocaust was the reward the nazis gave them...

>build up to WW2?
Build up is quite interesting. Basically, th e Germans were a lot less ready for military action when France declared war than we are led to believe. His secretary reported that when Franc declared war he "sat there head in hands, stunned."
the Blitzkrieg tactics and the genius of the old Prussian officer corp is how the Germans took out France in..what was it, 2.5 weeks from war declared until Dunkirk?

the Polish invasion is another example of media bullshit. They were a lot better armed and trained and more tanks than the media ever lets on, trying to portray them as these poor sods who were simply stomped on. They put up a fight, and a pretty good one. But the Germans had such a unity of purpose at that time in history, it ended up taking 80% of world's resources to defeat one nation smaller than New York State. It' amazing they got as far as they did.

>udge´s ruling against him in the famous Irving vs. Lipstadt case
He lost a defamation case he had filed. that does not equate with "lying." also, given the death grip the judiciary has on the UK Courts, would anyone have ever expected a different decision?
I went to UG at Emory, I went to some of old Debbie's lectures. Talk about a LIAR and a fucking cunt! She claimed to have blueprints of the "gas chamber" at Auschwitz. She didn't realize Irving was there, and stood up and offered her...either 5k or 10k to show the blueprints (she did not o course, and called the cops). don't tell me about Debbie, Hymie and who is a liar, I was in her foul promixity for 4 years, I know her well.

I recently visited the holocaust museum in Yad Vashem, and was wondering at what point did museums become memorials. The language is incredibly sharp, and there is no real room left for discussion.

For me, the holocaust timeline is more or less

>Nuremberg laws are passed
Verifiable by neutral sources.
>Programs between Zionist organizations and Germany are made to consider Jewish issues for Palestinian immigration
Likewise acknowledged by neutral sources, Jewish immigration to Palestine is heavily restricted due to British issues.
>Economic forces push Jews out of German areas to neighboring countries where Jewish geography tends to concentrate them further or they flee to neutral countries
Once more, verifiable by neutral sources
>Ghetto systems are setup as the war begins, camps have already existed for political prisoners and criminals
>Ghetto systems closer to the war occurring are setup to minimize potential Jewish impact on the front lines such as in Warsaw
>Squads to remove problem population are used against gypsies and potentially Jews, how official this is is up for debate
>As the war escalates, Jewish labor is repurposed for war purposes, Jews are still operating relatively normally in Ghettos in France/Netherlands/Western Germany
>As the war comes to a close Jewish camps are either intentionally liquidated by staff, or conditions have become appalling enough that the death toll is significant
>Most camps are liberated by the Soviet Union as Jews were mostly focused in Poland, and concern of them joining the Communist revolutionaries was seen as legitimate
>Soviet Union uses this as a propaganda victory as does the Allies
>Nuremberg trial goes on as essentially a show trial

So, how accurate is this timeline of events?

>a bunch of spiteful losers all of them
All 109 nations/city-staes that expelled you? you realize the level of narcissism it takes to blame not one, not two, but 109 (!!!) other people rather than look in the mirror?

If I get kicked out of one club, maybe it's the bouncer. 2? OK. Bad Luck. #? I'm pushing it. 109? "The clubs are racists against me!" you sound like a lying, shrill, delusional JIDF stereotype.

What did Caroline Colls' archaeological survey of Treblinka (2012) actually find? I read about how her claims about a new gas chamber were debunked but her LIDAR radar data seemed more ambiguous. She claimed to have found a "disturbance" in the soil but whatever it was it apparently was not large enough to be a mass grave, at least not on the scale claimed by Holocaust believers of 900,000 murdered Jews. What was this anomaly she allegedly found?

>s the war comes to a close Jewish camps are either intentionally liquidated by staff, or conditions have become appalling enough that the death toll is significant
It's the latter friend. See the book "night" by Eli Weisel. When he is about to be "liberated" by the Soviets, you know what he does? He walks in same direction with the awful, murdering, gassed-6 -million nazis to also get away from the Soviets.

This professional con-aristist has never explained that one, to my knowledge. These Germans wanted all Jews dead, why didn't they shoot him? they treated him so awful, why wouldn't he run in other direction?

And if you ask these question in Europe, they will JAIL you. If you have truth on your side, you don't need to jail people and make laws that you cannot question one group of people's claims. you're then putting them above normal citizens.

Oops! Now fuck off

Wait a minute

that second flag

those post times

GET OUT KIKE SHILL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I know this sounds stupid but couldn't they have come up with a better plan. Couldn't they have seized the ships for themselves? Was Britain lacking resources to provide to maybe at least help then fight? Couldn't they have tried fighting together?

These sorts of things, under the current atmosphere in Europe where men like German Rudolph can be taken out of the Max Planck Institute Doctoral Program (roughly equivalent of MIT) and put into jail, no information is going to be worth anything until these fucking laws that put Jews above the law and jail any who question them are taken off the books. It's insane, and it's another case--like the Old Testament and entirety of Jewish History--of Jews overreaching and flaunting their privilege over the goyim. this is how and why they end up in camps.

lol, shocking! the JIDF uses dishonest tactics to discredit anyone who has any sort of knowledge of the facts. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

Jesus Christ.

French Bro just ignore thos kikes trolling you.

Bump so newfags can be redpilled.

Things were happening very quickly. At that point the Germans seemed almost unstoppable from a French-British perspective, they were knocking out countries in a matter of mere weeks. It must have come as a tremendous shock to the French and British morale. There they both were, at the top of the world, and they both got fucking outplayed every single time by Germany in those early years.

Scorched earth would have been one of the only viable strategies to take at that point.

>I can go into /his/ and give them a shit fit since I can run circles around them on this shit, so they look for any excuse to ban.

Go to Reddit and do that. I'm sure they'd ban even faster but it's hilarious having solid proof and shoving it in their face, oh well.

Anyway, going to get my ass to work. Seems like there are people here who know stuff, so as soon as I leave and more kikes rush in, expect all I've said to be attacked since they wait for me to leave. What other good sources?
>solargeneral for books, videos, audio
>Ernst Zundel interview with Israeli Journalist on YT
There are a ton. I haven't even had access to my bookmarks on computer or my books today. If you have a topic you want to know about/want sources on (jews, Israel, WW 2 Europe-related, holocaust, Jews in USSR, etc..) I can try to do another one later in week if anyone has the interest.

for the record, not claiming to be "peter" than everyone else, this is simply where my autism falls and has been since I was 13 and I know a lot of about it off top of my head.

anyway, later lads. Watch them come out now like roaches in a kitchen when the lights are turned on when they know I'm gone and can't answer them.

have a good one fuckos.

Agreed 100%. A Holocaust museum founded, run, and donated by (((them))) leaves no room for discussion.

Even in the Gettysburg museum, they take no sides in the matter and treat both sides with respect and tell the story from all angles. None of the "b-but the s-south had s-slaves!!!" bullshit. (((They))) stifle any and all questions with the Holocaust. It's illegal to even conduct research on certain matters of the subject.

>YES THERE WERE ELECTRIC FLOORS
>YES THERE WERE 6 MILLION KILLED
>YES THERE WERE HUMAN LAMPSHADES
>NEVER ASK THIS AGAIN OR YOU WILL BE REPORTED

yay, i killed the thread

me too

I think a lot of the nations that expelled them in the past was due to kings feeling threatened by becoming owned my moneylenders because of excessive borrowing for war efforts. It been document that like in Britain Jews were expelled to avoid paying back debts. Being labeled the murderers of Christ or blamed for witchcraft and eating children also doesn't help. Jews managed to get themselves into high positions of power and then the authorities free coups. With enough money I'm pretty sure you can buy a standing army to overthrow certain governments. Kind like CIA and all Qaeda if you wish

You are a shameless charicature of a jew

They tried to subvert every nation's governments for their goal of zionism.

Now that they have Israel, their gross sloppy kike leftovers are just doing what they do by their nature: subverting and destroying nations.

>Jews = better at wrecking a nation than women's suffrage

Lol so desperate you have to scorch your own earth

>get caught kiking away

Scorched Earth is an effective policy when dealing with manlet maniacs invading the Slavic homeland.

Please look into this deeper. I promise it won't disappoint and may fill in a few blanks

Related

Thanks for the info user. You got the interest so please do come back

Can you go into more detail about Nazis and euthanasia? I heard they were empathetic and very progressive for their time by allowing terminally ill patients to end their lives with dignity before they deteriorated further.

Yup. That's how it goes. The Russians did it too, quite famously.

jew made a mistake, guess someone can't take the heat

I'm pretty sure they also killed off the retards to put it blunty, but I don't think there is very much wrong with that.
Of course unless there was work for them.

Why waste a perfect idiot for humble work with euthanasia, when a fully able mind would find depression in such dull routine work.

Also related

THEY'RE HERE

You can question all historic events, but NOT the Holocaust. Jewish Power must protect this MASSIVE LIE. It's illegal to question the Holohoax in 18 countries.

To had to this this website used to have some nice interesting stuff but looks like someone bought it/took it over and is shifting it up with memes and removed stuff. Might be (((compromised))) but anyway
cwporter.com/pdfindex.htm

God I only hope so

Is there anything more telling than this?
>We have made questioning the holocaust illegal
>Oh so it really is bullshit? got ya.

Ottoman Empire - (((the young Turks))) to put that in perspective