The real opposition is not conservatives x liberals, libertarians x authoritarians or SJW vs normal people...

The real opposition is not conservatives x liberals, libertarians x authoritarians or SJW vs normal people. The real opposition is city x country. Discuss.

desu the country pic looks chill af, wish i could own an AR-15 :(

move to murica' faggot

but then i wont be able to yell 'cunt', plus Australia is what I know and love, apart from the gun laws

The real opposition was and always has been freedom versus security, and that implies everything you mentioned there.

nigger it's murica' do what you want

>Tfw country and city meet.
You know something is wrong when people use horses to go through the drive through.

mobile homes aren't very mobile

But using an electric scooter is totally fine.

sadly I have yet to see that

Niggers do it alot, mostly when i see a scooter it's just some lazy nigger

>The real opposition is city x country
In France i hear farmers heavily rely on government bailouts and vote left.

Backwards countries often choose leftist governments -- Spain, Greece, France to some extent. I don't think rednecks are inherently right-wing.

GAS THE URBANITES

FORCED FAMINE NOW

the real opposition is jews vs christians
it's been a dominant factor in the west for like 2000 years.

Here they are in Michigan. Hardly any farmers I have met are left leaning parasites. Self reliance is big out here.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

And the Rural and Suburban people made Trump president, so I don't understand the hate leaf.

>Backwards countries often choose leftist governments -- Spain, Greece, France to some extent. I don't think rednecks are inherently right-wing.

Rude desu.
Conservative parties have been voted as government plenty of times over here.

We're a very conservative state for the most part but most of our cities vote Democrat so they make us blue in Presidential elections. Trump won Michigan mainly because the niggers didn't really come out to vote this time around.

Both of these are pretty accurate, everywhere is shit

>rural and suburban retards
>muh hicks
Kys faggot that is exactly why Cunton lost.
>everyone who is against me is stupid/racist/homophobic/etc
Any country that elected a fucking ski instructor into office doesn't deserve to have an opinion on anyone else's election.

>everyone who is against me is stupid/racist/homophobic/etc

I don't know if that's true. All I know is that they are rural or suburban retards who are too dumb to survive in a city.

Soon. If the city cunts keep fucking with the water it's pretty much inevitable.

There's no real right wing party here
the PP is (((center)))

why do you post this five times a day?

Yeah, best part is in 989 trump signs are still out and all 2 Hillary signs I know of vanished.

What is so hard about surviving in the city?

The above picture is veeeery true.
But the picture below isnt accurate at all.
Ive lived my whole life in the city. Lived 2 years in the countryside. I prefer the city way more overal

You can get away with cunt here. It's more vicious and offensive here, but especially being a foreigner you'll be fine

why are you saying x? faggot

You're right senpai, I could never learn to live in a city. I'd have to learn to not have my own vehicle, dodge the homeless, protect my tiny home without a gun, and breathe in a fog of nigger stink all day.

I am a professional gentrifier and I'm doing all I can to make cities safer for you.

I've successfully priced niggers out of several neighborhoods they'd previously occupied in Philadelphia; Pittsburgh; Columbus; Cleveland; Cincinatti; and Indianapolis. All of the cities have provided either low interest loans or outright paid me to do this. It has been great fun and financially rewarding, to use these 'distressed neighborhood' programs to make poor people's lives worse rather than better.

It's because conservatives went to countryside and become farmers and cowboys and liberals went in to towns during 19th century America you moron.
But that's not the case with entire world,not here in eastern Europe.

You're truly doing God's work.