Word

Word.

He may be closest to God but that doesn't mean I have to like his commie positivist ideology.

>do these things

>be happy
ITA THAT EASY DUDE JUST BEE URSELF XDXDXDX

Which Lord are you referring to specifically?

Because I have a feeling you are serving the dark one...

Catholocism is too liberal these days, and the new pope is effectively a leftist.

t. Catholic.

Do all of the above and you might actually be closer to happiness.

reminder that Catholics are like women in that they vote overwhelmingly for liberals

Protestants, on the other hand...

I hate this fucking faggot pope

The more humble purchase?

Have you seen the fucking vatican?

A literal ivory tower, you fucking hypocrite

In 3 days, he may be tried for heresy. Unless he manages to wiggle out of it.

>expecting Sup Forums to follow Vatican news
Lmao, my bad.

Thankfully "kneel to BBC" was just a personal resolution.

>In 3 days, he may be tried for heresy.

Don't play with my heart, Fritz.

>Meet the poor 'in the flesh'
why does the pope want me to bang cheap hookers?

he doesn't even live in the papal apartments

Haven't you read any news in... what... 4 weeks? cardinals already officially "doubt" his reformations. Which is a big deal. They wrote, in an open letter, that whoever changes dogma as much as Francis must be a heretic and he has until Jan 6th to explain himself.

That was weeks ago. He didn't. On Jan the 6th, if Francis doesn't explain his actions in accordance with Church dogma (fat chance, all his mouthpieces and big talkers already got ripped a new one in discussions with conservative Christians), he may actually be tried for heresy.

They are concentrating on his "giving communion to divorced couples and couples living in sin" thing, because that goes 100% against dogma.

So let's see.

BONUS: Francis is on record stating he "may be remembered as the one who split the Catholic Church".

That would be great.

Cucked catholics can fuck off forever and suck invader dick.

oh no please no
This is really a pre-apocalyptic scenario

So what can they really do here? Excommunicate the most popular pope in recent history? I'm not saying that I agree with Francis, but the reality is that this could very well cause a major schism. Which would be quite funny, as Francis is the final pope according to old Catholic prophecies.

>meet the poor in the flesh
what is this cuck shit?

>Excommunicate the most popular pope in recent history?

Is he really that popular?

Atheists seem to love him.

Only with marxist faggots

I'm not sure why his popularity with either of those groups matter. It's not like he's going to bring them to Catholicism. He's just inoffensive to them.

I don't like him.

>Greece
>finish your meal
ouch

>implying the Bishop of Rome is anything other than a corrupt fool

Fuck pope and fuck god. Hail Satan!

>but the reality is that this could very well cause a major schism
Why do you think they waited so long for this?

Can they do it? They can by Church Law, easily. Such cases are covered in there.

The question is whether they have the balls to do this even though they are doubtlessy threatened with harm or worse.

>Francis is the final pope according to old Catholic prophecies.
No, Benedict was. At least that's what he himself apparently thinks is possible. There's an interview about it somewhere but I can't find it. Probably in Italian or German.

Anyway. This Francis guy is a real weird cookie and some people think he isn't even officially Pope - Benedict still wears the Pope ring and sings letter with "Pope" for example.

But you should know this already. This is a board about news, right?

He's not in the same ballpark as John Paul II, one of the most influential popes in history and a Polish meme

So gay

The fucking WINDOW FRAMES are gilded.

I don't.
I do.
Others won't have me.
I live in my car so...
See above.
I don't.
I wish I could make friends.
See above.
I am the lords lonely man.
Right.

Being working homeless sucks... I've been on the streets for three months now. I'll turn 30 on the streets in less than ten days...

>Don't gossip.
I'm not a woman, so I got that one covered already
>Finish your meals
I am perma bulking, so I got that one covered as well.
>Choose the more humble purchase
Depend on what you mean by humble. I purchase things that are practicle, or good quality and not just brand names.
>Stop judging others
Fuck you. Judging people is a good thing as long as you have a good reason behind the judgement. For example, judging a catholic priest for raping a child is good.
>Befriend those who disagree
No. Listen to their arguments, and don't just dismiss them for disagreeing. But do not befriend them. Because depending on what the disagreement is about, they might be a dangerous enemy to be defeated.
>Make commitements, such as marriage.
Agreed.
>Make it a habbit to ask the lord
I am not a christian, but I agree with the sentiment at least
>Be happy
See attached picture.

Top cringe, retards.

>Not "Retake Constantinople
>Not "Spread Christianity to the farthest corners of galaxy"
>not "remove kebab"

not good enough, we need Serbian pope

11. Kiss the feet of Muslim invaders.

reminder that countries mostly inhabited by Protestants invented women's rights, feminism, etc.

Also, if you think most Catholics are leftists you really need to leave your parent's basement and talk to people a little bit more.

I'm disappointed it took an hour for this image to appear.

It's ironic that the term "Christcuck" existed before this even happened.

catholics in protestant countries are extremely liberal

I am Macedonian Expat

Any Serb who leaves Orthodoxy is no longer a Serb, they are a Croat. The two are racially the same - but their division is religion. They are not Serbian if they are Catholic. This is the view of most Serbian people.