Anyone else been threatened by a family member for expressing your opinion?

Showed my power level to my own brother, and he went through all the stages of escalation, as I calmly tried to explain my position, until he threatened me with physical violence. I haven't spoken to him since. On the one hand, I feel bad about for not wanting to speak to him, but on the other, I can't bring myself to allow him to disrespect me like that. Anyone else in a similar situation with a close friend or family member? What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/09/03/conservatives-and-liberals-have-different-brains-studies-show/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was your political stance vs his then? Why'd he flip?

Not saying he was right though. A reaction like that comes from pure caveman brain.

>getting so brainwashed by an anime website that you can't stop by sabotage your familial relationships

I am military man, while he is an artist of sorts, so are views are diverging along those lines. And over time, I am leaning more pro-traditional, while he is leaning more pro-degenerate.

yep. they were going to "beat the shit out of me". although piss drunk and with one broken leg. I just kek'd and left

this was pre-Sup Forums. in fact, i came here partly as a reaction, for safer haven to think my own thoughts freely.

How did you restore relations, if you did?

So you let yourself be threatened by a Canadian libcuck? If you're a military man, perhaps you should just shut him up by fighting him? Is he your older brother or what?

Ah well there you go. Artists are emotional types. I was like that when I was younger.

He just needs to grow up but in this day and age that means nothing. You can be an emotional man child well into your thirties.

Just be the bigger man.

I have. My sister threatened to punch me and started drinking. She's dating a roach (he seems okay, but you can never trust a Muslim) and fully bought the feminism meme. She couldn't handle even the lightest of bantz. "Commiefornia" shouldn't trigger anyone.

I was openly pro-White and pointed out the Kosher tax though. No one minds learning about the Kosher tax.

I am the older brother, the whole family was there, so, by not escalating physically, everyone saw it, and I won by taking the high road. He is the one being judged negatively by the family, who are more traditional, like me.

I am seen to be the bigger man by not escalating, but I am not comfortable allowing this disrespect to continue, even in order to be the bigger-er man.

>Will you shut up already
>BUT MOOOM THE JEWS
>Tyler I swear to Jesus...
>THEY ARE RIPPING US OFF IN TRADE

My dad wants BLM to kill the white people and I'm half white (definitely "look white" too, I can't even get away with saying nigga in public). That's kind of a threat.

Kek. My mom sees eye to eye with us on some questions.

that was on christmas. still haven't spoken since, I don't really care though. it was my uncle that started it, and flipped out as soon as i started saying anything, so idgaf, we also don't usualy talk at all. except for get togheters on holidays so I don't really care too much
btw he flipped out because I started making allahu ackbar jokes. and he really wanted to
"explain" how that was offensive and I shouldn't say shit like that

Join whitey and help us kill the nig nogs. We'll make you an honorary snowman if you execute your father.

Ok that's good. But I would just tell him to shut his mouth or put up if we wants to get physical. It's pretty clear then that he won't engage you if he's your younger, liberal brother.

Does your uncle have some German ancestry?

>idgaf
of course it's offensive... that's what makes it a fucking joke!

be the biggest guy and beat the gay out of him. show him who's the boss of the gym.

its sad that people cant seem to be able to talk to eachother, too much of the left makes the right into monster, just like too much of the right would make the left into one aswell

we have to be able to speak to eachother without violance and with arguments rather then CIS MALE and KEK

I'd rather just avoid the race war entirely. My mom's whole family is white swedes, my dad's whole family is mulatto latinos...it would get messy. Plus I don't want to be an Uncle Ruckus.

Nope, my family are all intelligent people that see through left and right wing bullshit quite well. Feels good having family that care about politics and arent idiots that just lap up whatever the talking head on TV tells them theyre supposed to believe.

>My dad wants BLM to kill the white people and I'm half white
Pull a Godfather but with your whore mom's head.

We live in Cucknada. Here, according to our Glorious Leader, if you beat them they win.

>not yelling AAAALAAAAAHUUUU ACKBAAAR over his explanations like an autist

kek yeah, nah if i didn't know him maybe I would have thought that too
no, no man you've got it wrong that's what makes me a fucking retarded racist piece of shit who's going to get the shit beaten out off
I really don't get it it's not like there was anyone to offend there, and even if there was they'd probably laugh it off unlike my uncle

fucking kek. damn I should've thought about that, it really would've made things explode (shitty pun intended). maybe next time

You're American son, the race war will be on your doorstep. But keep your mouth shut and you'll get to kick back with a cold one and watch the white man win.

Black is beautiful, tan is grand but white is the color of the big boss man. We will remind them.

I know man, it's difficult for people to talk to each other in families, particularly since the Trumpening... Many such cases!

I (and pretty much every ex-muzzie) would be If I announced my apostasy.. but why bother?

Don't do that. You are far more dangerous alive. Also it's weird more people live in Bangladesh than Russia.

It's because people bred a generation of glass cannons.

Are you telling him he should be a big guy?

For his brother, yes.

My family knows I've been consistently right on all hot topic political issues like clairvoyant since my teens.

>more people live in Bangladesh than Russia
Just nuke my country up...

Well-memed, user, well-memed.

Kek willing this is the year of nukes.

I've never shown my power level to my family.
I like balance. If someone is spewing ''we all one race!!! diversity is DA BEST!'' crap I want to balance it out by going against that.
If someone is spewing ''GAS ALL KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!'' stuff I want to calm them down.

When the 49 gay people got killed in Orlando my parents celebrated it. They think it's a great thing gay people got killed.
My brother constantly talks about how niggers are sub-human smelly niggers.

I don't want to show them my power level. I don't want to add more fuel to the fire.
What I show people is carefully selected and presented to push them in the right direction.

Rape his boipucci OP

I'll leave that to the Brazilians, thx!

1/2

>be 2006
>white male, have my shit together to the utmost
>very disciplined and serious headed toward philosophy major before it was meme
>literally have the understanding of life of 10 classical philosophy scholars
>Live in folsom, ca.. hate it because the people are stupid as fuck even though it is white collar they are spineless cucks who are on the bleeding edge of political correctness and live a liberal mcmansion lifestyle.. disgusting
>litterally reddit the town
>Go to work in a Target store in Folsom, CA
>fucking cock sucking pansees everywhere
>uppity whining niggers who live in mcmansions literally walking around crying, weighting 500 lbs. complaining about whites
>The whole fucking caricature of so-called satirical twitter tier BLM liberal anti-white SJWism in a fucking work place.
>The whites are cucked
>Hispanics that try to fuck me over and give me shit eating grins
>White people telling me i didnt leave my privilege at home
>These fucks dont work
>I fly through about 6 times the work they do per hour and regularly go out of my way and stay over time without anything but complaints that im not politically correct
>This fucking place makes my blood boil despite the fact that i am usually very collected under pressure and i dont usually even react

2/2

>Cant even talk about this sorry ass place because whoever i told it to would think i was an idiot or call me a racist "burn the witch"
>Try to get a better understanding of whats going on.. These people say they stopped working because i made them not want to work despite me not even talking to these people.. they arent disciplined or punished for anything, even d class felonies on my person
>Wind up getting drunk and threatening to kill this one cocksucker that was constantly on my back
>Go to jail for 5 days where i am called "Trump" by sorry ass sacramento niggers who say theyre going to kill me but some other time and never do anything
>Learn the police department tried to smear me and say i did all this shit i didnt but didnt press charges. bunch of over reacting lipstick wearing crying women just like everyone else in this faggot ass county.
>Have some people that i severly hate named Amrita Prakash, Jimmy Gonzales, Yvonne Dios that pissme off on dialy basis.. I swear to god if i ever see one of these cocksuckers i am going to kill them no questions asked. They are the kind of people that claim they are in a gang on myspace but are not.. Complete wanna-bes.
>Fuck this gay ass county. Its more liberal then a person would think. Its literally 10 times more liberal and SJW then san francisco.

If he's a good Musie, he should knock the ideas of feminism out of her before it becomes an issue. In spite of the Sup Forums memes, so long as they're not Akbar-spewing rejects from Pakistan, they're decent people. In fact, he can probably do a lot more to explain the stance of the importance of tradition to her than you could.

Where are you at now, with regards to your sister?

>She's dating a roach (he seems okay, but you can never trust a Muslim) and fully bought the feminism meme
NO user! Be careful, first it's one roach and suddenly the whole family is in your kitchen!

He's a Roach so he doesn't really follow Islam. That being said he could snackbar. He seems like a decent guy, but you can never tell.

She already knew my dad and I were Trump voters. My dad is semi-redpilled, but I am way too extreme for mainstream. She'll be fine. Liberal White women just bitch when people disagree with them, but she won't hold it against me. She is too PC, but it hasn't really been an issue.

Kek

nope my mother is pauline hanson level of red pilled.... feels good man

Also, how do they not see the direct contradiction? How do they not have cognitive dissonance about this? How can they not see more Orlando shooting in the future, and worse?
>She's dating a roach (he seems okay, but you can never trust a Muslim) and fully bought the feminism meme

>brother threatens you publicly
>you didn't beat the shit out of him

You are now the beta brother and your brother is now alpha. Congrats, you just handed it to him. Pussy.

They easily fall for propaganda. Just look at your country.

You seem like a big leaf. Join the unrakening

My brothers know I could beat the shit out of them if I wanted.

I'm completely cut off from my little bro- not for political reasons, he's a fuckwit. My big bro doesn't talk to me as much as he used to- I don't know if its because he's busy with his PhD or offended by my far right political beliefs, holocaust denial, vocal belief that black people are sub-human animals, etc. etc.

Liberals can't into reality. I told her about the Pew poll where 1/4 US Muslims support terrorism. Her immediate response was to not believe it and tell me about all the nice Muslims. That's why liberalism is deadly.

Peterson... Kek's personal spokesfrog... big shoes to fill!

>philosophy BA
>thinks he is smarter than everyone
>can only get a job bagging groceries

Sounds right

And when you try to show them what can happen
>That will never happen
Just you wait

Not an argument.

>not settling an argument with your brother by beating the shit out of him

Good point, user. This is what I am concerned about! I don't feel that I can just let this aggression stand, without having him bend the knee. As it stands, I am seen to have taken the high road. If I lower myself to his level, I lose respect in the family. But if I continue to stand my ground, they get angry and frustrated, but I don't lose respect.
What would you recommend?

It's fascinating. I can explain why on a philosophical level anything. I can explain JQ, Putnam Studies, etc. They have no issue with the ideas in the abstract, but once it comes time to apply it they bitch out. My town nearly got swamped with rapefugees, the (((usual suspects))) wanted it. They wanted to bring in 150 a year into a town of 70,000. Thanks to Trump we only have 40 new niggers. That would in 25 years have constituted 10 to 25% of the population. Topical check.

They respond to reality with emotion. It's like a switch goes off in their heads, and they stop thinking straight.... It's amazing really. It's like they have frontal lobe damage or some shit.

>Typed "Folsom" in google images
>Dem results

Right. I can't respond with the same aggression that I am accusing him of. What would Putin do?

That's truer than you think.
abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2012/09/03/conservatives-and-liberals-have-different-brains-studies-show/

So your black dad is with your white mom and he wants to kill all white people? What the fuck is wrong with american white women?

>Showed my power level
>all the stages of escalation
>calmly explain
>physical violence
This thread has potential

I don't know, it's fucked up. He's not a ghetto nig either, the man is a successful doctor educated at one of the best universities in the country.

>"Researchers also noted that Democrats had larger anterior cingulate cortexes, which are associated with tolerance to uncertainty, while Republicans had larger right amygdalas, which are associated with sensitivity to fear."

Dem comments... it's amazing to hear them accusing conservatives of being fearful, while spreading irrational fears of conservatism... high tolerance for cognitive dissonance for sure!

My family and relatives hates the Mordor orcs with a passion too. Feels good man. We can't wait for the racewar to begin.

Their mindset needs to be irrational because their policies are unworkable. The clarion call of the left after [insert diversity related disaster] is to caution against a backlash and lament a setback to "progress". They never question the morality of progress as they define it. It's incredible that they can just look at the story they're told and never notice the wholes.

What your describing could happen regardless of who you vote for..its just that you both have different lifestyles....I won't be the first time brothers have not seen eye to eye...just have to live with it. just be civil and move on with your lives.

WHAT INTHE ACTUAL FUCK?!

Get the fuck out of there, user!

>tolerance to uncertainty
Also known as not knowing how to measure risk.

Did we win those two wars, Justin?

>tell girl women arrnt allowed to drive cars in saudi arabia
>but my muslim friend in canads is proud of my lesbian relationship!

I'm pretty open about my anti-EU, anti-immigrant views. My family and friends agree with them.

That said, one time I was having lunch with a couple of acquaintances and we started talking about Moroccans and how shitty they are and one acquaintance asked us if we could stop because he didn't like us talking about Moroccans, but we kept on talking so he left the room. Lel

>The clarion call of the left after [insert diversity related disaster] is to caution against a backlash and lament a setback to "progress". They never question the morality of progress as they define it.

I often ask in conversations: "Progress towards what?" And I have never received an answer. The hamster starts turning, and then nothing.

The way that's phrased is weird. "Tolerance to uncertainty"...isn't that just another way of saying that they're willing to make decisions without being concerned about the consequences? Like, for example, removing any limits on immigration?

Sobran said that liberals always ask for more and never define enough. Consequently they always get more and it's never enough.

Eh you did right, if people are going to start fights with you in the family better to leave it there. Family is family, sometimes you've got to just accept differences in opinion and roll with it.

Still your brother sounds like a fag if he can't talk his way through a conversation with you.

>brother has a hysterical breakdown
>Y-ou have all blacks because you are jealous of their BBC
>Fuck the Church
>Muslims didn't do ANYTHING
>Oh that's so? You're just having "opinions" from Alex Jones !!!!
>Ill fuck you up racist!!!!
>Gets close to my face starts taunting and wailing hands autistically
>I do nothing just say : try it faggot
Did I mention he's in the Antifa?
Haven't spoken to him since, nor he to me.
Leftism is a mental illness

No you probably sounded like a fucking annoying fedora and he most likely had every right to threaten you.

i m physically stong so no, they do not dare

but at the very moment they agree completely with the opinions i hold, because i m top tier debater

Traditional values is just code for "afraid of change"

First time I've seen Enoch get digits. Well done.

Thank you.

yuppers

That sounds horrifying.

>implying change is good

>What do?
Rule of Thumb: Never talk politics, Never talk religion, Never talk about money, and Never talk about the other man's wife.

It is family. Agree to disagree. Base your relationship on where you do connect and what you have in common. Agree to not bring politics into it unless you can both agree to have a civil, albeit probably heated, debate about your views.

>wanting to have a calm political discussion with a family member is now "sabotaging your familial relationship"
Sure sure, he should just not voice his opinion and agree with whatever the other side says right mr goldberg?

Good morning faggot, shift just starting? We were having a nice time before you got here, don't you have a bull to prep?

Oddly enough yes. As I have swung to the side of nationalism, he has swung to being a progressive globalist.

We went for dinner with my family a week ago, and when I suggested that UK child poverty WASN'T a human rights disaster as he implied, he threatened to punch me and stormed away from the table.

He's your typical THE CUTS THE CUTS WATCH OUT NAZIS MUST STOP CO2 centre-lefty.

A few nights before he practically started screeching autistically when I suggested climate change is neither catastrophic nor controllable. I asserted that it will be cheaper and easier to adapt to how the climate changes than it will be to attempt to control the climate and steer it back to some arbitrary ideal and he responded with "MY GIRLFRIEND IS STUDYING CLIMATOLOGY ITS FUCKING REAL OK"

My sister is very bluepilled but she just asks if we can stop talking about whatever subject she finds distressing once she's had enough redpilling.

>the man is a successful doctor educated at one of the best universities in the country.

Just take the high ground, it'll eat up your brother knowing that he has no respect from the family.

If he attacks you, firmly terminate resistance in a quick escalation of force, then take the high ground immediately after.

Remember not to argue with him. Listen to the retardation he spews, then come with calm rebuttals, aka the Socratic method.

>he most likely had every right to threaten you.

Beat his shit