>2017
>No Antarctica thread

What's going on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/weird/735175/
express.co.uk/news/weird/735175/vladimir-putin-killer-octopus-organism-46-b-russian-army-secret-weapon-russia
youtube.com/watch?v=mtZ6yGPvHuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing

Aliens have started incubating a baby Cthulu with the authorization of the world government.

That pic is from russia...

who knows what unholy abominations await in the eon frozen lands of endless mystery.

>tfw the Lich King is real

wow we're hitting levels of stupidity only know to /x/

this is always the image that does it for me.

>A whole continent
>imagine a building 2000m high
>2000m of ice on top of a continent
>fuck

theres definitely without a doubt signs of life or past civilisation on the continent floor under all that ice

Electric beam weapon tested in space on surface targets. Same demos in Siberia.

> somebody is sending a message

Can't you guys see? All the aggressive murders and suicides lately? They've dug too deep. It should never have been found again.

What's this an image of?

i swear to god if the white sanctuary will be built in antarctica im so moving there

Some user posted it in a thread a while ago, no one could find the origin of the photo and titled it blue electric clouds or something.

How are these men involved?

garithos 4 president

>inb4 404

aliens

I'm claiming Marie Byrd Land.

>2017
>antarctica exists meme
Kindly KYS

It's a window with the reflection of the light in the room that's hanging from the ceiling. Cool photo but it's literally nothing.

someone in the first thread that was posted in said it was a light being reflected off of a window.

I just so happened to come across a good quarter of the landmass of the place: Let's make it happen. Should be another fun Austro-German endeavor.

Thats exactly what a Nazi reptile posting from the Antarctic with a proxy WOULD say

>Antarctica thread
>Artic hole.jpg
>Arctic isn't even spelled properly

Global warming.

wonder if we could start fundraising a white utopia. i mean living in underground caves in the eternal ice sounds fair enough

HAHAHA yes the nazi meme
But seriously Antarctica doesn't exist and there's literally nothing there to look at except there'd be a ton of ICE if you went and it existed and who the fuck even wants to travel to look at ice? ICE!

Nothing but ice. They claim penguins live there - but how could a penguin live somewhere with nothing but ice. What would it eat? Penguins eat sea grass - there's only ICE on "antarctica"

No, my friend, there's no proxy, but why don't you swim to 'antarctica' and prove me wrong, haha!

That's just the Elder Things.
Didn't you ever read At the Mountains of Madness?

NOT to mention I'm not a nazi because would a nazi write:
There's literally nothing wrong with being a jew.
No, they would write "gas the kikes".
1:0 your move, conspirationalist.

Uhhhh guys...

express.co.uk/news/weird/735175/

express.co.uk/news/weird/735175/vladimir-putin-killer-octopus-organism-46-b-russian-army-secret-weapon-russia
>what did he mean by this

>doesn't know about Organism 46-B
the old gods are real

>underground caves
I was thinking more about living on and around the inactive volcanos there using the geothermal heat for power until fusion has become a feasible option.

SPOOKY
P
O
O
K
Y

What's with this bleached asshole?

Antarctica is pregnant with Cthulhu?

if I fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and I get bleach on my t shirt Imma feel like an asshole

>Warm Lakes

The elites are pushing global warming so the ice on antartica doesnt melt and the secrets dont get revealed

How big are these lakes supposedly?

That's so stupid.

Kinda sexy without all that ice covering her...

Vostok is 4,830 sq miles in surface area approximately

>lakes where Wilkes Land Mass Concentration is

That's a big lake.

Holy fucking shit thats scp levels of fiction

The fuck is this?

Seriously, what the fuck is up with forcing this shitty meme?

>Max. length250km (160mi)
>Max. width50km (30mi)
>Surface area 12,500km squared (4,830sqmi)
>Average depth 432m (1,417ft)
>Max. depth 510m (1,700ft)to 900m (3,000ft)

Wew, you sure you're alright friend, that was quite the outburt for a dumb joke.

People fucking suck.

>Satellite photo from August 2003 after five years of drought, reaching near-record lows. Note the difference in colors between the northern and southern portions of the lake, the result of a railroad causeway.

I actually think I was being pretty fucking funny.
Obviously not. I don't think I like this new year.

>Lake in Antarctica isolated for possibly millions of years is 3000 feet deep

Tbqh famalam we're fucked there's monsters down there clearly

Duh.
They're called Shoggoths.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Uh8h_1Jgus

Heard you were talking shit...

Damn, found my new waifu. Thanks, lovecraft!

Deep Ones almost look as horrifying as australian abbos.

I bet they also smell nearly as terrible.

Sup Forums is a board for politics
Take your shit to your containment board

this is probably (((fake news))) but it's relevant to that

Why don't you go bitch in a risk thread or a ylyl thread instead of being a faggot here

We want to talk about Antarctica in a sensible way, not with people who think they're spirit guardians who are gonna predict the future with tarot cards and Ouija boards

Yeah it's pretty fucken cool. We should really be melting that ice to see what's under it.

>We watched helplessly as it used its arms to tear off its head then popped its remains in its mouth. It was as if it had hypnotised him telepathically.”

>The 33 foot-long man-eater also boasts extraordinary camouflage that helped it stalk the researchers - including shape-shifting.

>Dr Padalka said: “The shapeshifting capabilities of organism 46-B sound almost diabolical. It shaped itself into the form of a human diver.

>Giant 14 arm Octopus that's intelligent and can use it's arms even after they're detached

this is not the kind of anime I wanted made real

This guy is correct.
Unfortunately the other boards are full of fuckheads and their comprehension of anything is fucken retarded.

> >Giant 14 arm Octopus that's intelligent and can use it's arms even after they're detached
This is how you know that it's fake news.

Oh no that was my description, but yeah that in essence is what it is. Even if it's fake news it was fun to read lol

ENHANCE

>What's going on Sup Forums?
Literally nothing
Now focus on real issues or go back

>This is how you know that it's fake news.
How exactly?

Here's the original unedited.

Hello shill.

love dat gaem

> > >Giant 14 arm Octopus that's intelligent and can use it's arms even after they're detached

Real issues how your little sister is dating a nigger? If anything, this topic has been more interesting than most topics discussed on this board.

The wording may be shitty but you know that the arms of octopuses have their own nerve bundles acting as secondary brains, right? They still do shit after you cut them off, out of control of the main brain of course.

>The wording may be shitty but you know that the arms of octopuses have their own nerve bundles acting as secondary brains, right? They still do shit after you cut them off, out of control of the main brain of course.
Suggesting that their severed arms would still reach for an attempt to grapple prey is ridiculous.

It's literally nothing, goy.

Read the article, that isn't in the text, that was that anons description of what was in the articlr

Why is Sup Forums always right?

>Read the article, that isn't in the text,
I'm done. This thread is shit.

Arms curl up. Something sticklike within reach of arm. Same effect of grappling prey.

Unless the Octopus evolved. Remember, they've been there for millions of years alone

Holly shit. You /x/ cucks need to get a grip over yourselves.
People here believe in :
>flat earth
>vrill society in hallow earth
>14 ft killer Russian octopus (while Russia can't even handle the simple task of killing roaches)
What's next .. next thing you'll all think the Jew is evil.
Stupid fucking idiots

Not buying it.

Explain this, Mordecai.
youtube.com/watch?v=mtZ6yGPvHuc

dont worry, will convince you to buy anything

Why don't you go read Ezekiel jew. The Cherub is coming for you and the man in the satin robes with the writers pouch is going to mark your forehead.

user, that's established behavior with octopods. I don't care whether or not you buy the other stuff but you're nitpicking on the one issue that's actually credible.

Look at those niggers. Just look at them. They're living breathing memes.

Thread we had yesterday

3 Other threads

pyramids? or am i seeing things?

You shouldn't be "not buying it" over that part, thats probably the only believable part of the story

the ridiculous part is that it can paralyze people from 150 ft away with chemicals in the water

I'm telling you, read the article kek

Real tall white man stand up user?

PARADOLIA