Burgers, are mexicans really that bad? I've never met one in my life. At least they're not muslims

Burgers, are mexicans really that bad? I've never met one in my life. At least they're not muslims.

They cost more to have than muslims...currently.

Maybe, just maybe individually they are ok but in massive groups they bring everything down.

they dont assimilate they expect others to understand them
I dont even interact with them if I can help it.

They are pretty bad. The only good thing about Mexicans is that their women crave white cock and Mexican men don't seem to care.

Fuck em

>are mexicans as bad as Muslims?
No. Only thing wrong with Muslims is just that. They are Muslims. Their shitty religion is what makes them shit.

I work with a lot of Hispanics and they're usually pretty well mannered, except a lot of the women are complete control freak cunts.

They need to learn the motherfucking language though.

No. But when you allow the illegals in, it brings down the standards of the entire community.

We only get the best Mexicans and the worst Mexicans here.

This is pretty much true I have aunts and unless who are legal Americans but still don't speck English its. Fucking. Frustrating

Texasfag here

I hate them more than niggers

Imagine Mexico. Imagine what kind of people would crate such a country. That's exactly who Mexicans are.

They're fine, but there are 40 million of them here, 10 million of those illegally. It's impossible to integrate that many all at once.

Honestly, they're a hardworking group of people who's focus is on their family. Sure, there's some that are trash but that's true for every race. They don't assimilate, though.

In NY I went to school and got placed in the classroom with all the mexicans.

The ones that are born in the USA behave normal but the ones that literally come from the border have comically low intelligence. they are only one step above negros.

No

Imagine if poles flooded your cities and we're smelly

>At least they're not muslims.

This. We got pretty lucky. Still need to build the wall tho.

Another Texasfag here, and I hate them almost as much as niggers. The guarantee that I will have to deal with them at some point is easily the worst thing about any given day.

They're just scapegoats that rich people blame all of their bullshit on, and white trash believe it because they're retarded. It's The American Way.

I'd rather have 10 million mexicans than 1 million muslims

About half of Mexicans are hard-working, upstanding individuals. However, the other half of them are tatted up criminals.

Also their inferior brown genes, Sven.

Mexicans along with niggers and slavs are horrible people

Poles are 1/3 Mexicans 1/3 Jews and 1/3 Niggers.

I've heard that some are decent.

And whites are weak cucks. No one is perfect.

Never turn your back on a Mexican

Better than niggers but will kill you just as dead

There are 16 personality types in humans
Mexicans are mostly ISxP, ISxJ, ESxP and ESxJ
But, you can find any type in any race

Culturally, I think it can be seen as an inviting and friendly one

They really enjoy parties/gatherings/fellowship,
so if you live next to one you can expect your blocked to be filled with SUVs for a day from time to time

I've been to a few of their parties and the women stay in the kitchen/front room while the men are outback drinking,
unless they're all in the backyard dancing with the volume almost maxed out

They're great dividers in this country. One of the strongest hyphenated American groups

Also pic related movie is a fairly accurate portrayal

its not really the men that are the issue unlike muslims where the men are the issue

its the women the short fat ugly pieces of shit that breed like rats and are always on ebt welfare wic coupons and other handouts

if the US government didnt give them so much free shit they could not maintain this lifestyle. I mean ask yourself this op have you ever seen an attractive hispanic milf? Their looks go to shit quicker then any other race what is a hot young girl at 18 becomes a dumpy troll women at 30.

I work security at a plant where the workforce is 90% Mexicans. The ones that learn the language and assimilate (typically those in management) are okay, the ones who refuse to learn the language and expect me to learn theirs (who are also very often illegals) are absolute shit.

The wall needs to be built now. You wouldn't believe how many of these fuckers I've seen deported only to be back asking for an application a month later.

>. At least they're not muslims.

i live in a city that has the same amount of africans/muslims as cities in america do mexicans, i can guarantee you mexicans are better. every fucking criminal in my city is either arab or somalian.

> I mean ask yourself this op have you ever seen an attractive hispanic milf? Their looks go to shit quicker then any other race what is a hot young girl at 18 becomes a dumpy troll women at 30.
Russian women are the same.

according to crime statistics mexicans are worse then white but not by a lot. niggers and muslims are just plain insane in comparison

I'm Mexican and everybody loves me so..

Where is the difference when you are taken over by another race/culture? Doesn't matters, you are gone. If they do it friendly or unfriendly, you are still gone.

Son of immigrants here(first generation.)

Most of my cousins are assimilated. We pretty much act like normal people. Most of us work in the refineries here in Houston. The ones that don't are either in college or just poor. We help our our family of we can but if you cause your own problems you'll probably get ignored.

Why do you hate me. Pol:(

I work a customer service job and most are fucking retards, especially the women. At least they're not as bad as niggers though.

Yes they smell

There's 4 kinds of Mexicans.

>Hi my name is Lucas Rodriguez
He is nearly full assimilated, second generation. Went to college. No crime record. But has gone to his fare share of "quinceaneras"

>u bang ese?
Covered in tattoos and Dodger gear, these Mexicans believe in La Raza and are unemployed druggies.

>no speaky Spanish SI gracias
Wetbacks complete with mustaches and pointy shoes. They work construction for months without a day off and send most money back to kids. They fly under the radar.

>THIS IS MEXICO NOW
Probably worse then those gang bangers. They will protest without end about how racist the system is. How we need to learn Spanish and not them learn English. They host Mexican shit in the park like carnivals and rallies.

Good point. I've never seen an attractive Hispanic milf before. I have seen them mixed but not a pure one.

Rusfriend, I lived in Texas for a while abd dealt with my fair share of Mexicans.

They're not so bad, individually, and had some good times with them.

I live in Boston now and have come to the conclusion that it isn't the Mexicans we have to worry about. It's the el Salvadoran scum, the Colombians, the Dominican and tangentially the Portuguese. They are all worse individually than any Mexican horde.

I don't have to imagine

Yes. I use to work as a stocker at Walmart as my first job. They Fucking steal. A lot. They eat food all the time. My kids crying. Grabs apple in front of everyone else and feed it's fat little mouth while the adults pilfer chip bags. They would always eat shit or try to smuggle like batteries out while claiming they can't speak english. They'd use food stamps but if the system was down they'd rip out stacks of money. People say ones born here are better but a lot of them are just social justice warriors making white jokes all day then get mad at racists or whatever for supporting trump. Working there gave me a higher opinion of black people. They were always friendly. My opinions of Mexicans went down.

An average Mexishit>an average nigger, but a bad Mexishit

U mad

At least niggers speak English.

Man, you should see what your people did to east Boston. It's a god damn tragedy.

I'll admit, it's not just you, but you guys are a dangerous and shitty breed of people. Decent food though tbqh.

They're really not all that bad. They wish they were white and their women want white dick. They commit far fewer crimes than nogs despite similar socio-economic status. Overall, I approve

Try growing up not being asked to "press 2 for English" and then having that suddenly exist and you're called racist for not liking it.

They're like leeches. Fat, stinky leeches that don't speak your language

Worked with some this summer in Dallas for my uncle's construction company.

Not one of them spoke English, they were exceedingly slobbish, and frankly a tad dumb (they were all FOB in their defense); but they worked damn hard and were fine workers with the right management.

Frankly, most poor white people are no different.

This seems to be a class issue

This is true. The ones from Mexico (and other Central Americans too) can't even read their own language, whereas the ones born/raised in the states, are normal

Looking for a job here on Houston. Would you help a Sup Forumstard unemployed?

Wow fuck dude, how are you ever gonna recover.

Wouldn't even let my kids near a phone after that fuuuuuuugggg

Let me tell you about Mexicans.

They are the greatest single threat to white American culture in the history of our great country. They are the great brown plague upon this country.

Now, we have niggers as you no doubt are very well aware. And yes, they are more violent and wont to rape than other minorities. It's a sad state of affairs but niggers will always be a part of America. That is our price to pay for slavery. We have dealt with them since the founding of our nation. They are pretty much wildlife at this point.

Not the Mexicans. You see, niggers stick to their own neighborhoods, they shit them up, sure, but at the end of the day everything's still in English, the communities are still American more or less. With spics its different. They change the very landscape of the neighborhood, community, town, city.

I'll give you an example. There's a neighborhood called Little Village in Chicago. In the early 20th century it was full of Czech, Poles, and even Russians like yourself. It was a big industrial town and there were lots of European style bungalows everywhere.

Flash forward to the early 70s. Immigration bill gets passed. HORDES of illegal spics come here. Thousands of them. They shit up the neighborhoods, introduce gang warfare, make all the Europeans who were living there move out. Now look at it in the modern age. It is almost 100% Mexican. More illegals live here than most Arizona border towns.

Look at that fucking pic. It looks like fucking Mexico. How the hell does this happen to a northern city some 1,200 miles from the border?

I'll tell you how. Mexicans. They breed like fucking reptiles. They bring drugs and crime everywhere they go. Everything they touch turns to shit. They have changed EVERYTHING about a white neighborhood in literally less than 40 years. 40 FUCKING YEARS.

They are a scourge upon this country, I have no other words to describe them. A fucking scourge.

nope
the problem with Arabs isn't Islam
the problem with Islam is Arabs

>lesba

I live in Western North Carolina.

This user speaks volumes of truth.

NYfag here.

Mexicants do menial and backbreaking tasks for mediocre wages at best. The issue I have with them is they're almost never married and have a lot of children, using the "single mom" situation and the Social Security numbers of their domestically born offspring to fleece welfare and foodstamp benefits here, while the father simultaneously gets benefits for being "homeless". They empty foodbanks and other charity associated gibs.

You can always identify illegals here by their vehicles. Always out of state license plates, from states that do not require insurance to register a vehicle or put plates on it, like Ohio, Georgia or Illinois.

They do landscaping, construction labor, house cleaning, and fast food work. More often than not with false or stolen credentials. As a business owner I refuse to hire anyone who is foreign born, including Euroscum. Their lifestyle doesn't affect my business in the slightest, but I do have friends whose lives are affected by it.

The few times I've hired contractors to repair my home I've demanded American labor. If I see one black or mexican I will revoke the bid and kick them off my property before one nail is hammered.

Illegals here KNOW they won't be deported, so seldom follow other laws. Stereotypes are based in truth, most Mexicans are not good people and most certainly don't care about this country.

Business owners cutting corners and penny pinching is what led to this epidemic. They would stop coming if people stopped employing them.

well my rus-bro i am texan.
i will inform you on my experiance as a texan growing up......
1. there are two kinds of mexicans. either the legal ones who are hard working and have many children, they seem to love their children and care for them deeply, they do not force their wife to work because of the amount of children they usually have (usually between 5-7)
and there are the younger mexicans who are almost always tattooed and involved in some gang activity.
the older one i do not mind i have had many mexican neighbors and usually they are kind people that speak english and teach their children english in order for themt o better integrate into scoiety.

but the problem is this......
when we import so many immigrants into one place of a country it yeilds less and less jobs that are designed to introduce people into the labor force..... when i turned 16 and went from buisness to buisness to gain employment i was repeatedly turned down, primarily because they already had the position filled and most often that position was filled by an immigrant.
one of the most interesting jobs i was excited for was for sweeping floors at a workshop that built recurve bows (very very fines ones)
well they did not need any help around the shop because they had employed the same mexican man sweeping floors for the last 20 years, and now his son was starting to take of spots in his absence.....

TLDR they are not bad people, yes they do have those that are want-to-be thug pieces of shit, but the majority of mexicans i have met are good god fear people, that are usually trying to integrate into scoeity..... there are just SO FUCKING MANY OF THEM.

That's not an argument

Each generation has an immigrant crisis in America

Go back a 100 to 150 years and you have a society that hates Irish and Italians

How hard can it be to learn 2nd language? Spanish should be mantotary in US education.

hillary wanted both
trump wanted neither

forgot to attach pic for comment to be enabled.

A wall would slow it down but cutting down on gibs or making it so they can't get gibs would make a huge difference.

Not only this they send money over the boarder setting up an early retirement at 40. Not only leeching from the system but not giving back to it.
It just seems everyone wants a piece of the USA at the cost of its citizens and nobody seems to care.

Listen you spic, you're talking in hundreds of years, about immigrants from Europe with a completely different culture and mindset, who stuck to their own enclaves and made a name for themselves in the span of a century, integrating successfully and speaking the language. You wouldn't see fucking signs in Italian or schools that taught Gaelic as a requirement back in those days.

You and your kind have managed to erode the very essence of America in the span of some 40 years. Your brown locusts have turned a neighborhood that is 94% white with ~17% population foreign-born into a 85% spic neighborhood with almost HALF of all citizens foreign-born.

You do not have any right to compare European immigrants to your disgusting kind.

The Irish and Italians eventually spoke English. They didn't encroach and eventually turn an English speaking sector into a Spanish speaking one.

You sound paranoid famalam

I'm a plastic paddy

Implying they don't still hold retarded festivals to uphold their culture

California here

They've completely ruined this state.

>Implying they don't still hold retarded festivals to uphold their culture
I don't know of any Italian festivals. St. Patrick's Day is the only one that's remotely Irish and it has nothing to do with being Irish.

So same as the Pakis here.

Only met one. He was staying at my hostel over in london and he was a roller blading pimp. Top bloke though.

I've been to numerous Italian festivals

They love bocce ball

It's funny that you mentioned Irish parades.

They don't hold them anymore in the traditional Chicago neighborhoods on the South Side. They have to restrict them to downtown.

I wonder why.

Natural born sadists and low IQs. Everywhere they go turns into Mexico. Same with most South Americans. They try to impregnate white women for anchor babies. Most were involved in serious crime growing up. I transferred from a white majority school to a half spic one, and the difference was night and day.

Hmmm, could be because celebrating ethnic backgrounds in public is a bad idea in a multi-culture society?

That's not good you fucking imbecile. They're here to steal our genetics and upgrade.

All immigrants are bad.

/thread

the problem is they're entitled mother fuckers they're lazy as fuck and expect special treatment for being stupid. my college panders to these wetbacks but they don't put any effort into their work and you're expected to help stupid ass junior get thru school or you're a cunt. they seriously will stare at you with the stupidest, blank fucking expression if you ask them anything about group work or whatever, because they expect you, the white person, to handle everything for them. so do professors who purposely place them with the smartest responsible white kids. Not to mention if u come from Mexico fresh off the border you get free tuition yet Americans have to pay fucking out of state. Really fucking engages me. they also shit up everything they come in contact with mostly nature
mexicans literally ruin the fuck out of everything
RACE WAR NOW

this

>the only wrong thing with niggers that believe in a shit religion is the religion

They are preferable to niggers, but that's not saying much.
Some are okay, they are Christian and work shitty jobs to support their families. Only problem with those types is they get paid under the table and don't pay taxes.
But most are just over here for drug running and gang activity.

I'm talking about illegals by the way. Sadly most do not come legally. The few who do are fine by me.

>they're lazy as fuck
Have you ever lived around blue collar Mexican immigrants in your life?

Mexicans arn't that bad, the illegals are, which are pretty much a cocktail of a bunch of latin american countries.

The illegals immigrate illegally for a reason, they're skilless, and want a quick solution to more money, and when they produce anchor babies, thats when you know they're fucking leeches.

Go to Mexico, see how everything is dirty, broken or worn out.

It's a giant Indian reservation because these are the descendants of mud people who peaked at basic farming.

They work high school tier jobs and pump out gang bangfer children.

*banger

Like most immigrants, they're fine if there isn't a huge number of them and they cluster in ethnic enclaves and refuse to integrate. But they do.

They're actually great people, better than Americans imo. They seem genuinely happy, have family values, a sense of community, work ethic, catholic morality. On the downside, they're dirty, uneducated and can't speak english. On the whole I think mexicans are decent people.

Not only that, but the very presence of spics will make white people lazy. There is literally no reason to leave your house when half your community are monkey fucking spics. I loved life back in my white neighborhood. I developed a deep depression after moving to spic land. These people have no spark of life. Their minds are constantly in the gutter. Slavery would be too good for them. Just give them a bullet and a ditch. They are the death of our entire civilization staring us in the face.

t. spic

are they that bad?
>be me
>live in texas
>dog threw up on chair
>had to bring outside to hose
>leave it right against house, have a driveway that's atleast 28 feet long
>go inside to get hose, leave hose inside so it doesnt get stolen
>return 3 minutes later to find truck backed up into driveway with two beaners trying to load vomit covered chair in there truck
>they said they thought it was for free, still loading anyway after I tell them 'no'
>get gun
>they run

still got my chair

Please kill as many as you can. PNW has your back.

Loud, shuffle around babbling in Spanish, let their kids run all over the grocery store, eat fucking grapes from the bag like it's a feeding trough, drive like shit, and chug welfare bux like a nigger could only dream of.

The quality of a spic is directly proportional to how much White ancestry they have.

Bugers and Bongs are now on the same page

Every humans are like that except kikes

I visited Chicago recently & it was so infested with mexicans I couldn't find anyone who spoke english. I know the city is really segregated, but when nobody speaks English then yes, it's a problem.