Post 'em lads

Post 'em lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRYD5VfyQUc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey right wingers

debate me, if you dare >:-)

Is this the new political compass thread?

my brother of similar political allignment

hey friend

Surprised me

Hi friends

Statists

It's bizarre because i agree with most things Sup Forums has to say. I genuinely believe that the Jews are behind a lot of the shit that happens in the world, i hate the idea of immigrants in Europe and etc but somehow i end up as liberal left every time i do this test.

fiscally left but conservative on nearly every other issue

If you think about politics in terms of this chart you don't know anything about politics or government

youtube.com/watch?v=wRYD5VfyQUc

Freedom, mother fucker.

>vid
edgy

>being against nationalism in the moment when the benign reactonary nationalistic movment can fix most of the things
doing God's work (not!)

I've never understood how someone can be so far right or so far left.

If what you're doing is not affecting other person in any way you should be able to do it,
It's about personal responsibility and freedom
thinking in terms of right-left will not help you here

B-but I'm natsoc, I'm just not religious :,(
>Astrology accurately explains many things.
Wtf did they mean by this btw?

Am I a commie?

>i don't understand what conviction is

>all these lefties
disgusting

It's because this test is fucking garbage and the way it aligns you based on the questions makes no goddamn sense.

Here is an example. A genuine anarcho-capitalist would not fall into the very bottom right, they would actually fall much more near the top of the purple square, if not in the blue square. And that's because they believe that with private property comes the right to exclusion.

This test comes dangerously close to implying that private property and national pride is authoritarian, while public property and open borders is libertarian. What kind of sense does that make?

pretty accurate

Here's mine.

I don't agree with Sup Forums on a lot of things and I supported Clinton over Trump, mostly out of economic self-interest.

also yes I invested early into bitcoins

Queer

>namefag
post disregarded, kys my dude

Based leaf

It's about the economy, In fascist yet I get this because I believe in total state control in economy, but collectivism is not necessarily leftist, so this compass is just retarded

I want really tall commie blocks where i can put homeless people into where they have options all they way from: Hard Labour, to military, to deportation.
the commie blocks would have really incredibly small rooms and nothing but a mattress blanket with food and water, they'd have 3 days to make their choice or we pick one for them

i'd have special trucks/vans that go around simply rounding up homeless people, taking them to the commie blocks, just say the can stay off the streets

unemployment truly is a disgusting thing

>economic self-interest

You want higher income tax or what?

>tfw to intelligent to be liberal

gay retards

Based.

THIS IS A DATA MINING THREAD

>I supported Clinton over Trump, mostly out of economic self-interest.

u wot m8?

H...how'd I do Sup Forums?

Here ya go lads

not an argument

*support Assad, Le Pen, Duterte and Hezbollah*

My journey over the course of about 4 years.