Tfw you've finally taken the centrist pill

>tfw you've finally taken the centrist pill

Fuck left-wingers who try to turn this country into a dumping ground for third worlders.

But also, fuck right-wingers who try to turn this country into a bigoted authoritarian shithole full of homophobia, militarism and hate.

I feel so alive right now, I feel like I am finally an a mentally adult person.

I grew out of stormfaggotry and commiefaggotry.

Germany is not in a perfect place right now, I'll admit, but we should not, under ANY circumstances vote for the AFD who is a right-wing bigot party. The right and left spectrums always get their votes via fearmongering, tribalism and stereotyping.

Only a rational, intelligent person sees through this.

We do not need to kick every refugee out, only the criminal ones and the ones that are not trying to get a job. The rest, who wörk and pay taxes, can stay. Nobody in Germany gives a fuck about the skin color as long as you respect the country and it's laws.

I FEEL SO GREAT

FUCK YEAH

>We do not need to kick every refugee out, only the criminal ones and the ones that are not trying to get a job
So...All of them?

Jesus Christ, you are so embarrassing, Hans Cückenschmitt.

Sasuga ausfag.

You feel good because you're abandoning the responsibility of taking a political stand against the problems facing your country. You're opting for the Daoist principle of wu-wei (non-action) in a time when action is needed. Centrists are pansies who never accomplish anything.

Germany needs people to swing right to counteract what the left has done, but I guess you aren't one of those people. You voluntarily choose to distance yourself from Germany's eventual salvation - so yes, the burden is lifted from you, but you're nothing to admire.

So you are a cuck now.

Lefties are too out of hand with their pronoun bullshit. But the right is totally racist.

>I am radically centrist
>I am human garbage
>I am of no value
>I am unlovable

>I FEEL
Exactly.

You feel, we know.

Not much work for buggering little boys and goat herding in Deutschland. At list in the US, the beaners can clean shit up.

There needs to be a new system, or we need to harness the 21st century and give democracy an update. As it currently stands we are going to tear each other apart.

We need an ayy lmao invasion

>calls AfD right wing bigot party like the (((((media))))

Great trolling, man.

But since we're here, let's take the opportunity to say the AfD is basically what the CDU was in the 1990s. A lot of you don't realize that but if you are over 30, it's pretty obvious. If not, go look up the CDUs statements from that time.

So, bullshit posting aside, you Germans reading this really need to get out and vote - there is no realistic alternative besides the AfD.

Using these terms "right" "left" and "centrist" is utter bullshit and completely relative. Fuck OP and our bullshit (((((((((Presse))))))).

There will be many tears shed next year, and I am looking forward to it.

>Middle ground fallacy
Read the sticky

being a centrist is just an excuse not to commit to anything.

Being sensible isn't a crime, but neither is it an excuse to sit back and do nothing.

Welcome to being most people. Crazy fucknuts on the internet don't speak for everyone.

Nice copypasta

Nice try lefty/pol/.

You people are persistent and really don't want to leave, like a bad case of parasitic worms.

No one is falling for it. You're just not as smart as you think you are.

Do you go right where nothing is left?

Or do you go left where nothing is right?

Dont let the opinions of these idiots sway you. They are just swinging to the extreme right, much like we've got the extreme left.

Also,Trump is more centrist than right wing, majority of people here are just to idiotic to see it.

Based Estonia

Apathy is death Hans

>Do you go right where nothing is left?
>Or do you go left where nothing is right?
Bad metaphors are not arguments.

>Dont let the opinions of these idiots sway you.
Calling someone an idiot, is STILL not an argument.

> They are just swinging to the extreme right, much like we've got the extreme left.
Not an argument against anyone. Try again.

> Also,Trump is more centrist than right wing,
He's more centrist than far-right, yes.

Not a single fucking argument for or against absolutely anyone

I thought right wing = less pampering & more freedom

When you finally stop chasing feelings and do what must be done you will be done with red pills.

And the truth is thats anything from exposing your power level to volunteering at a soup kitchen, when you stop subscribing to doctrines and philosophies and just live your life.

I know it sounds kinda like hippy talk, but the alternative is you spend your life arguing on the internet with fake racists and stormweenies on fucking japanese anime board.

3/10 bait .You went too far in the last few sentences.

Nah. Here are the actual definitions of right and left wing. Neutral and as valid as they can get.

Right wing = Philosophy of unequality
Left wing = Philosophy of equality

Don't confuse this with equity though. Right wing means the existence and support of unequality. Whether it be in capitalism or anything else.

The most extreme of the right want to also remove equity, the huge majority of the far-right simply wants to allow and enforce a hierarchy with equity.

The most extreme of the left wants to remove everything that makes us unequal.