In the wake of recent Islamic terror attacks in Berlin and Turkey...

>In the wake of recent Islamic terror attacks in Berlin and Turkey, Italy’s National Director of Public Safety has announced a clampdown on illegal aliens as well as an increase in deportations.

Other urls found in this thread:

ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/nations/greece/2012/02/23/visualizza_new.html_103220573.html
voxnews.info/2016/10/06/sei-di-casapound-non-puoi-entrare-in-universita-ragazza-accoltellata/
foodnetwork.com/recipes/mario-batali/guazetto-di-rane-frog-leg-stew-recipe.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is literally the solution to European problems

+ the dissolution of the EU(SSR) as it currently is.

Nationalism is going to win.

Notice Italy sorted out the Muslim who ruined Christmas as soon as he crossed the border while Germany handed out hugs? The based wogs are going to save Europe.

ue sanction to italy for doing the right thing coming

Followed swiftly by Uscitalia.

followed by embargo against Italy. This german people are very mean

don't be delusional, we will kick out the scum soon. we just don't want to be the first nation this time, that goes full 1488.

our interior minister is already promoting to build "centers" for asylum seekers, so they can be deported faster.

our police used racial profiling on NYE to protect the german women from the foreigners and they are hailed for it by politicians, except for politicians from the far left like (((grüne))).

we're not a muslim welcoming country anymore and after another few terror attacks we will be a muslim hating country and we will be deport-weltmeister.

>guiz hear this annoucement
>ZERO tolerance for illegals! I meant it!
>ok thank you for your attention, going back to picking up refugees off libyan coast now

You guys need to switch the genes on and get your brilliant logistical minds going to start offering some free train trips to paradise.

>aliens
ayy lmao

Well done Italy

You let Italy lead the way last time. People blamed you regardless.

We even have a new slur for North Africans thanks to German police (though they swear it wasn't intended as racist).

Nafris.

Thanks

it was only a matter of time
LET'S MAKE ITALY GREAT AGAIN

let them come

Italy is based, atleast the north. The south on the other hand... They are basically greek.

Stop with the lies, it is only Naeples.

How likely do you think it is that Spain will do something similar soon?

Southern italian detected. Dont be salty, atleast you have a decent food culture.

This, and the based ones are in the South not in the North, Norway.

no trust me, it's just naples

Lol, wtf would the south do without the north. They carry your sorry, lazy, siesta asses through thick and thin.

You know this is true.

>brightfart

stopped reading there

No. It's the north and the south. It's the middle part, especially rome, that sucks

we trust our greatest ally to do the right thing

Nope nope

I'm not from the South, the difference is that the people from the south will likely beqt the shit out of immigrants without remorse and with the help of the police in the the North they are more friendly with those clandestine and help them

>especially rome
Not true

you don't get to shit talk Rome

It is full of niggers now. Those barbarians have again attacked Rome.

rome is a fucking shithole. I love big parts of the city, but i'm mostly sad when i see what it could be in comparison to what it actually is.
The water/water supply is great though compared to other italian cities

pasta

Bergamo is top tier.

I eat pizza everyday to honor italy

This.
But it still means that the temperature is getting hotter for cuck politicians. A very good sign. When they will not deliver, it will be even better.

ITALY YES, there is a ton of our illegals in Neapol. Would be hilarious if you send them back.

and fucking BARI.

Thanks my friend

man fuck that commie shithole

Is itvthat bad? Never went there.

230K Ukrainians live legally, another 230K are illegals. I hope "zero tolerance" is not just for browns.

Stop rescuing Somalians 5 miles off the coast of Libya you cucks

>Nafris
Fucking MEME it

it's pretty much commie central

>ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/nations/greece/2012/02/23/visualizza_new.html_103220573.html

No is bologna

Please god, let AFD win 2017 in Germany. Italy can't be more capable than us.

oh, right, lapsus

MAKE IT HAPPEN

this right here, this very sentence right here, this is the best part of this whole situation.
we're doing it better than the germans.
use it to fuel your nation's hatred for merkel, you want to be better than us?
prove it

Bari is a slightly richer Napoli. White niggers, that is.
The rest of Italy, in my eyes, is the best place in the world.

Search "ngo ships caught smuggling immigrants ". They are there to pick up immigrants even before they are on the sea. We know that they are told to come by Merkel herself and even get money to come.

KEK Salveeeneee didn't even deserve a mention

Penso che i tedeschi abbiano fatto arrivare hitler al potere solo per dire noi siamo meglio degli italiani ad essere fascisti

American here thinking of studying in rome, should I?

doesn't solve their economy

someone should add salvini, at least we can feel somewhat more relevant

ti dirò, probabilmente è la cosa più plausibile

>tfw we are not even there because our right wing is too fragmented

Noi ed i tedeschi siamo veramente nemici naturali

sempre stati

well fuck me. the fucking frogs are ok after all

>frogs

Those barbarians knows that Rome is tbe first stop to receive the gibs from the Vatican
>The water/water supply is great though compared to other italian cities
In the face of Louis XIV, but seriously what exactly makes you think is a shithole?

Good job

Ave Caesar when?

>Frogs

He has mongoloid genes

When germanics invaded the italian peninsula, some turkics went with them

Maybe that is the reason some people in italy show mongoloid features

*Escitalia

And unfortunately there are slim hopes of that ever happening.

Went to an industrial town near Venice last year. Many parts looked desperately poor. Not Italian at all.

Venice felt overly touristy (shock). If I go again, where would you recommend? Florence nice? Less multicultural? (I go to other countries to experience their culture not a mash of many).

Rome rises

I need 1000 or more armed people and almost 10000 supporters , and I will be to do it

yes, Florence, no doubt

Translation?

*will be able to do it

youre frogs. just like the french.

You have my dagger.
Until I can conquer a rifle, then you shall have that.

voxnews.info/2016/10/06/sei-di-casapound-non-puoi-entrare-in-universita-ragazza-accoltellata/

Solo napoli è così e parlo da campano.

wat

???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LOVE TRUMPS HATE THIS IS NOT FUCKING HAPPENING IN ITALY!

YOU CAN'T LET THE TERRORISTS WIN BY MAKING INNOCENT PEOPLE SUFFER

you like frogs

Is the Italian spoken in Lazia different from the north?

I dont get it
Also gallego is Spanish not Portuguese cuckold

MIGA WHEN

Dunno, the last time we called you Normans it ended well for rome, but whatever come on in

no we don't

lazio*
no, italian is italian, there are different dialects though

FIGA WHEN?
FACCIAMO L'ITALIA GRANDE ANCORA

That was after germanic invasion

Rome was already mixed with germanics

well, I'm not going to march through Europe waving a Roman banner.
But if you'll feed me and lend me a place to sleep without freezing to death over night, I'll happily stab and kill mudslimes.

No, that's more french cuisine then ours

foodnetwork.com/recipes/mario-batali/guazetto-di-rane-frog-leg-stew-recipe.html
yes you do

The souther you go the lesser you will encounter immigrants but the poorer it gets. Puglia is very beautiful(Salento region, Lecce, Otranto etc.) u will see a lot of culture there especially when the night of the taranta (notte della taranta) takes place, Sicily, Sardegna, Campagnia, Liguria, Toscana etc. are all very beautiful regions with its own pearls but u will always see tourists...

are you american by any chance?

I didn't make the map

I think it's supposed to be different provinces

Daily reminder that Normans are french and not nordic

>Translation?

Nafri = "North African" abbreviated

It is apparently derogatory now, similar to how shortening "Japanese" to "Jap" is offensive to some.

ok type frog recipe in google in italian and post a screenshot