By the year 2050 the Mediterranean will form an Union which basically becomes the military...

By the year 2050 the Mediterranean will form an Union which basically becomes the military, cultural and scientifical global superpower, just like the Roman Empire was

Other urls found in this thread:

eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=URISERV:r15001
youtube.com/watch?v=5QlrpWDW-y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Right on all accounts, except the science superpower. Islamic caliphates don't do well academically.

Good luck with having Italy on your side

>File: aaa.png (84 KB, 419x238)
show me the science of the USA in 700ad or Britain.

> there will be an union

they're the reason you have modern mathematic, medicine and agriculture.
An islamic european mediterranean union would be unstoppable.

spain and greece aren't doing well either. Lets not talk about southern France which is a caliphate.

>implying Southern Europe will become a caliphate
Top kek, it will rather be a Germanic one

>Shitaly thinking it can conquer anything
Nice try faggot, but Adriatic Sea is our sea

Top krk

I like you guys but there are 2 things working against you and this plan.
1. Southerners ale kinda lazy(no wonder when its 40 degrees out there) and think with 'muh dick"
2. Too much shitskin blood make you retarded, you are mix. We all know that it dosnt help.

Gods with you.

>be mexican
>be in usa
>get mad when people shit on rome because that's the only non-shit heritage you could possibly claim

Stay mad, paco

Italy is actually a lot less cucked than its northern neighbors, before they actually turned boats back until the EU just forced their coast guard to save refugees

We will crush you Slavic faggots like flies

>they're the reason you have modern mathematic, medicine and agriculture
Nope. Islam was the death of the enlightened Arab.

The Islamic world crumbled after Mongolian invasion though, just like Rome died when the Germanic invaded and how china died due to "peaceful refugees" too. We should take lessons from history.

top kek

Wat, m8
>Inflexible Latin culture that centralises and regulates everything.
>Italians.
>Ever being good at war.
>Over-regulated and distant economy from the booming Pacific region.

It's over Luigi.

>Italians.
>Ever being good at war.
Nice meme, Anglocuck

Hmmm you just pegged all the counties that have nap time for adults a future super power.

You were good at war even longer ago than Mongolians? Oh I am laffin

Moron Islam came around 600 AD, at the time they literally would bury their daughters alive, do desert raiding, and drink with music all night.

90% of them were illiterate and as a society they were useless. Islam changed all of that and made most members of society literate and expanded the Islamic empire. All of the arab innovations happened after Islam. Before Islam in the days of ignorance and idol worship they were fucking useless. Literally nigger tier.

fucking slav

>What were Venetians
Mediterraneans were all in one the best warriors in human history, stop this ridiculous bait

>venetians
>italy

nice try ahmed

oh they will crush us with their debt.

>they're the reason you have modern mathematic, medicine and agriculture

no
no
and no again

Thank you for your participation, now kindly go kys.

>Venetians are nowadays somehow not considered as Italics
How are your vacations in Spain, Nordcuck ?

707 AD Muslim Army Conquers Tangiers - Tangiers was captured by Muslim armies under the command of Musa ibn-Nusayr in 707. Musa was the Ommayad governor of North Africa. The Moroccan Berbers were subdued by Musa.
711 AD Islamic Conquest Of Spain- The Islamic conquest of Spain began when Tariq, a Muslim general, crossed the Straits of Gibraltar. On July 26th his army of 7,000 men defeated Roderick, the last King of the Visigoths at the Battle of Wadi Bekka. The Muslims went on to the conquest of Spain, advancing to the Pyrenees by 718 A.D.
711 AD Charlemagne- Charlemagne became the Frankish ruler in the east upon the death of his brother Caroman I. Until his brother's death, Charlemagne had ruled the Neustri and Aquitaine. In a series of campaigns, Charlemgne expanded his empire to include all of Germany . He maintained very close ties to the Pope, thus increasing church influence.
718 AD Pelayo Founded Kingdom Of Asturias- Pelayo defeated the Muslims at Covadonga in Northwest Spain. Pelayo, a Christian, created the Kingdom of Asturias.
730 AD Khazar Defeat Arabs. Khazar commander Barjik leads Khazar troops through the Darial Pass to invade Azerbaijan. At the Battle of Ardabil, the Khazars defeat an entire Arab army. The Battle of Ardabil lasted three days, and resulted in the death of a major Arab general named Jarrah. The Khazars then conquered Azerbaijan and Armenia and northern Iraq for a brief time.

spain can't even agree to be one country with all their seperatist movements

With what money though

Failed economies, failed economies everywhere.

P.S., go home pasta nigger.

>their seperatist movements
basque seperatism is a meme, catalonian seperatism requires only have a brain to know that it doesn't exist, they are just edgy self haters who think that seperating from spain will fix their problems, problems can by deporting jew spawn, moorspawn and such, then there wont be any seperatism because the people would be homogeneous.

>no slavs on the coast
lol good luck removing croats from their rightful land

>shitalians stealing our coastal clay
made me kek at least
F O I B E
U
N
T
I
M
E

the one single thing the commies did right was expunging the italian diesase from our lands

>rightful land
>moved there in the 1,500s

You Yugos are basically a bunch of non-countries
You have no right for such lands, the Western Balkan is rightfully Italian, Hungarian and Greek clay

>in reality been on the coast since invited by Byzanties in 7th century, except the cities
>even then the cities were populated by "Romans" (aka greeks) and never italians
italian-american detected

come and take them then italofaggot
you couldn't take your moms backyard from the libyans squatting there

kek

balder.org/avisartikler/Barcelona-Declaration-Euro-Mediterranean-English.php

>The goal of establishing a free-trade area implies that the southern members of the cooperation can obtain gradual integration into the expanded European internal market and the possibility of ultimately reaching the EUs four fundamental freedoms: free movement of goods, services, capital and people - in exchange for tangible political and economic reforms. -- Anders Bruun Laursen's, Danish Prime Minister

>Establishing a free trade area and economic integration to begin in the year of 2010
eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=URISERV:r15001

Even better, you and your countries form a union with 80IQ shitskins who also call themselves 'Mediterranean' -- putting the final coffin in European civilization.

I actually hope they will and blow the Arabs the fuck out.

The guy who invented algebra (which I take to mean you meant by "modern mathematics", which is silly because Calculus/modern math, medcine, and culture comes from US and Europe) was Persian that practiced Zoroastrian. I dunno why everyone credits Islam. Islam deteriorates societies.

did they learn nothing from the failure of NAFTA and TPP

Istra i Dalmacija
not
Istria e Dalmazia

I'm content with this. Keep all the whites in the northern countries, all half cast indo-muslim Arabs in the south. Well take Monaco too though.

We'll become rich by having a weak currency and exporting stuff to the barbarians to the north.

740 The Kakkafakkas invade the WikkiWokkies
750 Sheik Muhammed defeated sheik Muhammed and sheik Muhammed in Kokkofokko
760 The mongols entered the kingdom of Shlaikhfafl, killing many Kyrgyz on the way. The Macarenans still resent them for that.

These are all extremely important events.

you're actually kind of funny for any italian because you live in the third world but still think to upset some of us thrash talking. Try harder gypsy

mare nostrom and expulsion barbarous when?

already expelling annoying niggers every day. Not everyone tho, too bad.

>wanting land tainted by barborous
Absolutely decadent.

Falling for barborous propaganda and thought is the most barbarian thing you can do.

take a look at 'murica for a tainted country, now you also have a zionist president in addition to nigger problems, top kek

>Update
which is why I advocate for ethnos land.

>update
you'd better advocate it harder in your own land then

No thanks. I prefer to keep my sovereignty. Those Roman bastards only defeated my people because two Jews sold themselves and backstabed our glorious leader while he was sleeping. Fuck the Roman Empire. Die you Roman fuckers.

At present, the only thing that will happen to Italy is destruction.
Unless of course, they wake up.

You mean like the EU is? Kekekekeke

EU has no identity.

lazy coatsniggers don't make me laught

>implying italy is first world

europe will be mostly kebab and nig by then

Maybe then their denbts will be paid

The "Golden Age" is a meme, Jamal.

youtube.com/watch?v=5QlrpWDW-y8

>the poors unite
>somehow this will be good.

> Future Superpower without clear and easy access to Pacific markets
Top kek

Then what are venetians if they are not italians?

calm down gypsy don't be so envious, and don't forget, Trst is ours. now go back stealing cars

and since when US does?

>Mediterranean union

Imagine the fucking debt to pasta ratio

European colonizers in new world, our politics, and defense of our race and its expansion is our identity.

>implying italy doesn't share a fuckton more genetic traits with gypsies

you have no national identity cuck, you're made of immigrants

of course no, gypsy, get some education

5'5, shitskinned gypo barking orders like he's still relevant.

A Croat is worth more than 100 shitalians

>Mediterranean Union
can i join ?

The shitty part of my country going in your Union ? I'm in !

>no slavs
das raycis

Id like to see you try bitch

Reminder Sup Forums sissies crave big mediterranean cock

bugs have never been that brave before

>Northwest Spain
>Mediterranean

Well ok.

Werent Venetians always more politicaly focused, hiring mercs/ using other armies ?

>I tell you our identity
>you have no identity
kek, our identity is extremely solid.

Bruh moved here in period between 500-700

>islamic european

Calling us gypsies. Your whole eastern coast is infested with gypsies and albanians.

>no Slavs on the coast, only brown people

kek'd

>EU has no identity
>our identity comes from European colonizers in new world
you went full retard Cletus

Read history swapper

watching shitalia crash and burn in the next banking crisis is going to be a lovely scene.

truly can't wait

Can confirm that Dubrovnik is really nice and Rome is full of garbage.

Lololol

So other countries who looks more gypo?

We are Europeans creating Europe in new land, what is so difficult to understand?

>EU has no identity
>we have our identity
>we are Europeans
kek, keep trying Cletus