Why do they think they're white?

Because they are whiter than the Turkmen living in Southern Europe, who think they are white.

They were once a great rich country, but now they have the ex-rich syndrome. Since they are one of the most broken and poor countries in south america, they have nothing to brag about, so they had to invent the " i am the most white of south america " that would be the same as claiming to be the whitest dwarf in the band XD.
Besides, the fact their economy and coin is 10x worse than Brazil even when they are in major crisis and debt, makes things even more awkward for Argentina.

because after ww2 a bunch of nazis moved there and told them how great being white is.

* tallest dwarf

>one of the most broken and poor countries in south america

You wouldnt believe there are many many worse

>Since they are one of the most broken and poor countries in south america

Still the highest or second highest (depends how you measure it) GDP of south america.

It was meme started by an eternally butthurt mexican. Can't blame him.

>Implying that the country isn't in its worst economic state since 2001
>Implying that Macri isn't a jew cocksucker that sold the country to globalism
>White

The Falklands are British

And we care.

Try harder

and the patagonia is jew, the north is bolivian, the east is paraguayan, the west is chilean and fucking buenos aires is a mix of all the shitskin countrys of SA

Why is Sup Forums always bullying Argentina? They are kind people, even if a bit tanned

I love argentine threads

Well the Chaco does belong to Paraguay

>Kind
>Invades territory that isn't theirs

>Invades territory that isn't theirs

The eternal anglo strikes again.
Do you even understand there was a dictartorship going on?

What's your point? They still invaded territory that isn't theirs.

Most of them are white, mostly mediterranean, but also german. But there's also a lot of brown people who dye their hair blonde.

friendly reminder that next time spain will help argentina and we will destroy the well known anglo-jew race forever

and btw, argentina is whiter than your shit hole, britbong

>87%
>white

Because their country is a shithole and they believe that claiming to be white is going to chance that.

Yes, they do have a white populations, just like any other latinamerican country

>What's your point? They still invaded territory that isn't theirs

What is common sense?
What are things happening just because?

Except mexico hahahaha

hehe

>moor rape baby in charge of defining 'white'
You and the Argentines should start a support club for non-whites cucked out of their sovereign territory by anglos.

CHI

Only low IQ countries end up with dictators. Argies are pigdogs.

We bully you and your sons

if italians are white then they are white

You seem to be such an authority on the matter.

How will I ever recover???

Maybe they have inverted vision?

Spanish people aren't white and neither are jungle cannibals.

>Since they are one of the most broken and poor countries
pffff, only brazil is richer than use down here

Didn't Spain arrest some Argentine special forces that went on an operation to attack Gibraltar? I wonder the shitstorm it would have caused if the operation was successful.

Dont forget about chile

implying spain could do shit

If we were determined enough to send planes from Lincolnshire to defend an island of 3000 people and sheep, I'm sure we'd be willing to send a lot more to defend a stip of 30,000 people

You cant get butthurt over every little invasion, what are you, racist or something?

The only decent Spanish colony is Chile and even then it took an Anglo power to install an anti communist. Spain is a failed state so it's no surprise her colonies are shitholes too.

Gdp per capita is the only relevant thing, nigger

Not butthurt at all, on the contrary, it gave us memes and shit to fling at the Eternal Spic.

If you wanna mess with our Oldest Ally you'll have to pass through me. And history proves takes no easy task.

>UK
>>invades territory that isn't theirs
what the fuck did he mean by this

What about anglos?
They are neither meds nor nords. They look like potatoes.

Nothing but 1600 years dying for jewish bankers in exchange of what? Losing London to a bunch of Ahmeds and soon the whole country.

You call that high IQ? Virtual dictatorships are still dictatorships.

believe it or not, argentina is one of the wealthiest countries in Latin America, and the wealth divide is not as stark as the other countries. there is a healthy(but dwindling and much weaker than the American) middle class, and universities are free.

my parents were dirt poor and became doctors bc they happened to live in the same city as the university. in the US that would not have been possible.

i think the average argentinean does not care whether they are white or not, but it is undeniable that the italian/spanish culture is alive and well, despite the reggaeton and cumbia permeating through the underclass.

argies are very traditional in terms of culture and despite the machismo, we respect women wrt the place they occupy in society. any nonsense 3rd wave feminist rhetoric is met with mock (argies are more "savage" than "black twitter", for example).

unchecked bolivian/paraguayan immigration is a problem bc the Arg state gives residency very easily and our hospitals, since free, have next to none resources, social security is collapsed, among others. we have always looked to France in terms of social/economic progress but ignored that they had an industrial base whereas we always depended on grain/cattle. the vast majority of argies dont produce anything of value. this led to a bloated government and an entitled populace of lazy, unskilled laborers.

i hope my country improves. when i finish my PhD id love to move back and get into the Ministry of Economy to turn things around. however, i doubt it due to the corruption. they'll appoint any "buddy" before a competent person.
/rant

t. argie

Based Portubro

We are Germanic and Celtic, along with France and Germany.

You are a butthurt mulatto. Shouldn't you be sacrificing your daughter to the Sun or something?

Based greatest ally

The East is Saxon and Danish, the West is Celtic.

Daily reminder that Argentina is whiter than the USofA and the british caliphate

>implying being white is a good thing

Stupid Juan, come back when you have better than dial up