I fucking love living in Indiana. I fucking love owning guns...

I fucking love living in Indiana. I fucking love owning guns. I fucking love being singled out by liberal media for being apart of such a BASED state.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UEihkjKNhN8
youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hic takes pride in being a hic

was this worth a thread?

>cuck takes pride in being a cuck

Was this worth a reply?

Just look at the pic hanz, it doesn't make sense

CNN sucks!
>CNN sucks!
CNN sucks!
>CNN sucks!
CNN sucks!
>CNN sucks!
CNN sucks!
>CNN sucks!

>Illegal trafficking of firearms is to blame for Chicago gun crime

No shit, really?

>best overwatch character was born in Bloomington

It really is a pretty town

>it's Indiana's fault there are a shitload of niggers in chicago

k

No, the niggers shooting people with guns are to blame

This

oh look

'Wolf Blitzer' is such a great name

Same it was wasted on such a colossal faggot

We actually have a lot of German descendants in Indiana. I guess all the non-cucks came here. Would explain quite a lot.

Indiana is a shit state with fucked up people and empty small cities. There's nothing to do. When I moved there for a few months, everyone I told that I moved there asked me "why?". Fuck Kentuckiana in general.

CNN is the king of fake news. Also, I too enjoy being a Hoosier. Fuck (((Wolf Blitzer))).

I prefer "Krauthammer".

Idk it's kinda try-hard faggotry to me

I fucking hate living in California. I hate our commie gun laws. I hate the liberal media circlejerking over how great our rights being trampled is.

Your state sucks ass

Yeah, it sucks not having a giant cesspool of crime and pollution in every county.

Faggot.

Funny that Indiana doesn't have the same level of gun crime. Wonder what the difference is there?

this is true, I lived in South bend Indiana for a year and the general attitude of the people was a sort of bitchy cynicism. Glad I moved back to Illinois

Fuck yeah hoosier-bro

Wolf just wants you to understand that if you put a gun in a nigger's hand, he will always kill someone with it. They just cannot help themselves. The gun compels them to commit murder, so we need to protect them by making sure niggers never have a chance to touch a gun. This is why we need gun control.

This is what liberals actually believe.

The larger cities have a lot of niggers in them sometimes, the main issue in my opinion is the amount of burmese and spics being imported that don't speak a lick of fucking english. They establish their own ghettos and steal pets to eat. I'm being 100% serious, i don't let my cat or dog out alone anymore because my neighbors cats are all missing.

fuck

every fucking time

Indianapolis reporting in!

>cnn

Logansport reporting in.

I went to indianapolis to buy my vive and i got mugged. 2/10 he was black

Trips of truth. Everyone I know ownes guns here and every once in a while you heare about some faggot who broke into a house and got shot dead

Everyone's face when

No your state is literally a piece of shit for northern inbreds. It's a joke and always has been. Went to a Colts game and couldn't wait to get the fuck out of that shit hole

How has Mike Pence done as governor Indiana user?

>goes to a roach-trap for dumb inbreds
>surprised he sees dumb inbreds

Spotted the dumb inbred.

He sends niggers, guns to kill each other with, how do you think he's done? There is nothing more based.

If you're bored because of your geographical location, it's because you're boring. I've lived in 11 different states and 1 Canadian province. I was never bored anywhere.

I keked heartily last year when that son of the Buttler professor got killed by the gas station attendant he tried to rob with his friend. Even middle class niggers can't behave.

Isn't there a gun store in Milwaukee that most firearms collected as evidence in Chicago come from?

Poverty rates access to vital resources etc. I know pol is pretty uneducated but you can't boil everything down to race clem.

Gary and east Chicago are in Indiana and just bit shit holes

Crowder debunked the shit out of this claim already. He tried multiple times to get guns by saying he was from Illinois at gun shows and pawn shops in Indiana

youtu.be/UEihkjKNhN8

I remember that. Zero surprise, the middle class ones act like they don't want to be middle class

Checked

Wrong again fuccboi. You're the uneducated one as the statistics clearly show criminality correlates more strongly with race than with poverty. I know you're ignorant and all but could you not shit up Sup Forums with your moronic prattle?

Lmao fucking "NEGATIVE"

Is this what they meant by high energy

And positive

Indiana is mostly rural and suburban retards with no future in life.

>apart of

It's "a part of", what you wrote implies the total opposite.
Like "should of" a truly embarrassing mistake.

Why is English so difficult for Americans?
Are they stupid?
Is that why they voted Drumpf?

>I'm moving to X
>Oh, why are you moving?
Look everybody, X must suck because people always keep asking the most obvious follow up question.

I'm sorry but who is this statement coming from? A leaf?

I rest my case

Phone poster

>bernd has been cucked from his own country so he shitposts on another country's boards to feel better

GERMANY YES!

>Nigger police chief reduces police presence and numbers of arrests in Chicago because they're afraid of chimpouts
>Blames neighboring states for their criminals not being locked up

Not even surprised anymore.

But guns are illegal in Chicago

Still Funny that only the criminals are the only ones allowed to carry guns. Which all are mostly niggers. Kikes really want white people dead.

/thread

Basically.

it's cute to see landlocked american subhumans and their delusional sense of superiority. gotta cope somehow i guess

fake fucking news.

can never admit that their pet monkeys are that turbo violent. oh no, we have to disaem everyone because our pets bite.

fuck chiraq, and praise indiana. dont let them start any control like they have done here in commiefornia.

>Wolf Blitzer
I bet he's still not shitting right after Trump fucking rekt'd his asshole
youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok

The longer they keep trying to not blame niggers the more niggers will die because there will be no proper solutions

why do liberals love dead niggers?