Julian is ALIVE!

Listen shills, there is no way you can spread false propaganda any more.

Julian was interviewed in person by Sean Hannity this week at the Embassy, which will be shown tonight 10pm Est. .

Sneak peak, and you can clearly see it's real. They will also be talking about current events shut the shills up.

video.foxnews.com/v/5268819964001/?#sp=show-clips

Hannity tweeted "the battle begins Tuesday" Could be juicy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyCOy25GdjQ
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
youtube.com/watch?v=lNPUewpOWJs
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34899
politico.com/story/2015/10/hillary-clinton-email-server-hacked-china-south-korea-germany-214546
cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/phishing-email-hack-john-podesta-hillary-clinton-wikileaks/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not a body double

*Edit: They will also be talking about current events (to) shut the shills up.

How did he get all the way to America?

Didn't think about that one huh?

fake

Obviously not. You have been watching too many action movies.

If you actually read my post and look at the link, you will see that Hannity traveled to the Embassy in London.

Yeah right.

Delete your account.

Jules looks roughed up. Is CIA done with him?

JESUS GUYS DID YOU SAW HE BLINKED 3 TIMES AT THE END
IM AN S.O.S
JULIAN IS NOT SAFE !!

So he is going to be on hannitty, what's he gonna do? stand on him?

hannity agreed to go along with whatever they're up to.

WMD hannity would never lie for his cuntry.

Did the jews MKUltra Assange?

>account

JULIAN THE WHITE, ASSANGE OF THE EMBASSY OF ECUADOR AND WIELDER OF THE LEAKS, WE BESEECH THEE! RIDE TO THE AID OF MEN! THE ORCS ARE UPON US! THE BEACON IS LIT!

>SEXY TIE
Julian wouldn't wear a tie like this. If the video is really him, then the tie implies something, maybe just that his words aren't his own.

If the video is a fake then the software team are drawing attention to the collar area, saying something to the effect "we fixed that collar issue, you won't find any glitches this time faggots."

in the video he just creepily blinks for a few seconds in the end, also wearing the exact same suit as in RT interview, not the one in OP.

I used a random picture from google.

Sup Forums BTFO once again with its dumb conspiracy theories

Lord of the Leaks; Return of The King

Shoe on head or no go

FUCKING
THIS!

PGP-signed shoe on head or he should be assumed dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=uyCOy25GdjQ

Hannity: Can you say to the American people, unequivocally, that you did not get this information; about the DNC, John Podesta's emails, can you tell the American people 1000% you did not get it from Russia, or anyone associated with Russia?

>Assange: Yes. We can say. We have said, uh, repeatedly, over the last two months, uh, that our source, uh, is not, the Russian Government, and it is not State party.

[blink blink]

Come home:

But where did his source get the information from?

Notice how Assange interviews after he allegedly is dead never show both the interviewer and Assange in the same frame at anypoint.

hint: wikileaks offer a reward for information leading to the arrest of Seth Rich's murderer

KEK

Not remembering his 4d collar from the last "interview".
Julian is dead.

inb4 (((video editors))) arrive.

F

We'll never see him at that window again.

>That uncanny valley
It's gonna be like Rogue One again.

So how's MSM, reddit, et al going to spin this? They've been saying muh Russia for months.

Its a russian clone

keks

>So how's MSM, reddit, et al going to spin this?

By saying that Hannity is pure and good and true and that Julian is Alive and pure, good true Hannity would never participate in a weekend at julian's style charade.

the problem is there is an equal amount of evidence saying it was the russians compared to saying it was seth rich. its all just conjecture.

pol is no better than the US government in propagating potential bullshit for political gain

Wikileaks broke the story though and they are saying it wasn't russians. Or at least russian government.

that's a russian model.

he's being forced.

This. Killary already force choked him to death.

I was thinking the same thing.. Weird. I'm leaning towards alive only because I think people close to him would say the truth.

pacing and leading, the shilling is real.

I'm leanng towards he AIN'T COMING TO THE WINDOW EVER AGAIN BECAUSE HE IS FUCKING DEAD.

youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

I'm pretty pumped about this, but I doubt the other media stations will cover this.

The report released by the white house was sketchy as shit, and didn't even mention wikileaks. I'm still very skeptical about the evidence.

>I'm still very skeptical about the evidence.

I'M SKEPTICAL ABOUT JULIANS NEWLY ACQUIRED AVERSION TO PANED GLASS WINDOWS.

why not just stick your head near the window for a minute to prove you're alive?

This really made me think!

>why not just stick your head near the window for a minute to prove you're alive?

Hhaha, inb4 shills start performing mental gymnastics.

Yep.

I'm split between two chambers of thought
>Julian is a hero and wikileaks is a bastion of freedom
>Julian is anhero and wikileaks is comprobablymised

Therefore I propose a bicameral system of understanding whereby assange takes on a quantum state of dead and alive, in simultaneity.

You sound like a victim of a jtrig mindfuck operation.

Just the fact that we even have a Schrodinger's Assange situation says alot about the situation.

>tfw Sup Forums pass users literally actually do have Sup Forums accounts

Wanna buy?

We have to collapse the superposition of assange-states

If it comes to a point in time that I have to seriously consider buying a Sup Forums pass, I'm quitting this website for good. Or rather, Sup Forums as I know it is dead, and what persists is some kind of skinwalker pretending to be Sup Forums.

We really do though.

'Julian' set to do a reddit ama on 5th Jan 2017

>remember the last a.m.a?

WL twitter tempts us with its #proofoflife

Its a fucking liquid morph dissolve you cunt.

He probably is dead, but don't call me a kike you fuck.

Not sure why that's happened, I have not even left the thread, just been refreshing?

Also, I have not brought a Sup Forums pass.

>Julian is alive, here's another (((interview))) for you goyim!
>wh-what do you mean this isn't p-prove anything?
>wh-what do you mean for him to sh-show himself IRL?
>g-goyim, are you not believing our fak-- I mean our very real video?
>g-goyim, I... THIS ANOTHER SHOAH!

Seeing the end of Rogue One has helped convince me this is gonna be 100% fake.

Assange can't name Seth Rich or any other leaker due to Wikileaks' modus operandi (anonymity for leakers), however Rich's death may change this.

thankyou for this thread [bump], haven't seen an Assange/WL thread pass 100 posts in weeks

>this is what an information war looks like
youtube.com/watch?v=lNPUewpOWJs

>Listen shills, there is no way you can spread false propaganda any more
Assange has already been protecting his handlers on Kremlin State TV.

Nice cointelpro, MI6.

This.

Were the keys ever found for the insurance files?

>Assange can't name Seth Rich or any other leaker due to Wikileaks' modus operandi (anonymity for leakers)

So he would have to protect the Kremlin and even lie to world rather than admit it was the Russians who handed him the Podesta/DNC emails, right?

Keep me updated.

>Russians who handed him the Podesta... emails
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34899
Podesta clicked on a phishing scam

politico.com/story/2015/10/hillary-clinton-email-server-hacked-china-south-korea-germany-214546

Despite there being no clear evidence, it would seem that many actors, state and non-state have hacked the various components of the USA's informational structure. To blame all of them on Russia would be spurious
>to repeatedly assert that "the Kremlin" did it is the mark of a shill.

therefore ignore/hide

he's sending a signal in Morris Code?

>Podesta clicked on a Russian phishing scam
cnn.com/2016/10/28/politics/phishing-email-hack-john-podesta-hillary-clinton-wikileaks/index.html

>To blame all of them on Russia would be spurious
Then let's just blame the ones that are clearly Russian on Russia

>australian responsible for saving western civilization
never knew the shitposters had it in them

Damn, I kinda hoped he was dead, that would've been huge.

Yes, it was Morris Code for: "PIZZA"

Wonder if they fixed the collar thing by now?

In exchange for absolutely nothing, Julian Assange is given his own talk show on Russian State television.

There sure are a lot of folks trying to convince us he's alive. One might go so far as to consider it...suspicious.

You can say a lot of things about Hannity, but he wouldn't do a fake interview. No way, no how.

>cia graphics

>No way, no how.
What is coercion

Fix news is controlled opposition and run by the saudis.

>You can say a lot of things about Hannity, but he wouldn't do a fake interview. No way, no how.
When the media is critical of a candidate or celebrity, Hannity is the go-to guy for the softest softball panderviews. Even Gutfeld called him out.

Faux News might be, but Sean is one of the last there that still has principles (along with Tucker), agree or disagree with him, but he would NOT do a CIA animated interview.

Sean asked Jullian a LOT of tough questions in the December interview on his radio show. Fuck off.

exactly, he is man who deals in stolen data that he refuses to source and does not vet. There is no reason to trust anything that comes out of wikileeks, there never has

>Sean asked Jullian a LOT of tough questions
No, he really didn't. It was a puff piece by journalistic standards, but then, Hannity insists he's not a journalist.

Absolute lies. Emails were DKIM Verified!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>puff piece by journalistic standards
Says an anonymous guy on Sup Forums

Dubz of truth.

You do realize the emails could have been altered in content and still passed verification. Unless you force the DNC to release the originals for comparison you can not confirm they are 100% genuine

SHILLS ITT:

>He's alive he just can't make it to the window okay!!!!
>Hannity is the new standard for Assange proof of life, stop being such a faggot.
>It's a MORPH CUT!!!!
>REEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why won't he come to the window?

Why did wikileaks stop using their PGP?

Why did they give fake proof of life in the form of a three year old photo?

Why did they attempt to release fake insurance files?

Why didn't his internet come back on but the cat's did?

Why were there heavily armed guards outside the embassy back in October, and why weren't people allowed to approach the embassy at this time?

Why should I trust that this isn't yet ANOTHER fake interview after the last interview was shown to have been fakes with multiple mistakes in the cutting being highlighted?

Why weren't the Clinton Foundation emails, another series set to start the week after the raid on the embassy, ever released?

Why are you still paying any attention at all to the CIA psyop that stole the name of a once reputable organization?

If there had been even ONE FAKE EMAIL, the DNC would have been all over it. You know it, I know it, the whole fucking world knows it. Shut the fuck up with your disinfo and get off this board.

>(((NLpwe7mC)))

No, if the content of the email is altered it will fail the verification. Even just the server altering the encoding of the text will fail DKIM.

More dubz of truth.

this talk of principles only goes as long as there's no coercion or threat to family, for the simple fact that no person would go as far to decide that their principles are more important than the well being of their loved ones.

any semi-intelligent person knows that. you are a shill.

they used hannity as cover to move him out of the embassy.

remember this post

This interview was from September, this is stale bread..not proof of life