PIZZAGATE HAPPENING: GET THE FUCK IN HERE TONY PODESTAS TORtURE CHAMBER LOCATED

ANONS Get fuck in here and narrow down this location. #SAVETHECHILDREN

Hacker Anons and WIkiLeaks MAGA Bros Get in here. Kudos to the based britbong who found this shit.

archive.is/hPmKH
whatismyipaddress.com/ip/70.33.176.69

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory
snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html?_r=0
archive.is/hPmKH
youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

old thread

OH FUCK FUCK FUCK. HABBBBENING

|||FRIENDLY REMINDER|||
The "Pizzagate Conspiracy Theory" isn't real, you autistic virgins. It's not debunked, and even if it weren't, it is highly flawed with no evidence.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory
snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/10/business/media/pizzagate.html?_r=0

Is*
Not "not"

What is encoded on that image?

Unless someone goes there you have no proof asshole. And by calling out locations is not a smart move.

>archive.is/hPmKH
you total retards. do you really think that if he had an actual pedo torture chamber he would write an email about it?

Fuck off shill

>not using an adblocker
Pathetic

its not illegal to reverse ip anyone can do it lol. you never had a shady girlfriend who wanted to know where you were at all times?

Yeah... especially since they are dumb enough to think their emails are secure. Just like DNC openly talked about screwing Bernie out of the primaries, which is also illegal.

>Fuck off shill

>"Hi, so you run the place, is this Pizzagate thing true?"
>"No."
>"OK, thanks."
>Debunked.

>The "Pizzagate Conspiracy Theory" isn't real

it is real, I have been raised in this lifestyle, people who deny it are child molesters and criminals

This is actually true. The more info that becomes public before hard evidence is available, the more time they have to hide it.

/POL has been boring AF without happening threads. bout time someone got something.

This is not what i meant. I do not care if it is illegal or not, i calling you out on this one because if this is an actual place where shit goes down.
You pointing fingers there will alert them.

We need someone willing to go there and check.

How do we know that's his torture chamber?

ur prolly right but happening threads are a great way to start the day.

screwing Bernie wasn't illegal. the DNC is a private party it can do what it wants within the party.

Shoulda used the white trash pizza cutter on that there picture ya posted.

Nothing to see.
Just anons larping agian.

SHOULD i delete thread then?

No, it is illegal dumbass. The DNC is not supposed to take sides.. they are supposed to let the people decide and back whoever has popular support... its called election fraud and is a felony for all those involved. Why do you think 3 people got fired?

>links to well known fake news sites like the NY Times

Nice try

and how do we find out which building it is exactly? geolocating isn't very accurate, we'd need some insiders within the cable company or someone who has a really good trick up his sleeve to locate the exact street.

(((Snopes))) too

>Kek

that shit banter mate.
i thought aussie was good banter

>12 states have missing children
>THIS MUST MEAN THE GOVERNMENT IS STEALING THEM IN ORDER TO RAPE, SELL, AND CANNABALISE!!!! AT A PIZZA PLACE!!!!! XxxxXXxDdDDdDddDDdd
>trust me, an anonymous poster on Sup Forums, it's real!!!!!! And so are the lizard people!
>everything I don't like is "fake news"

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Source? You're basically saying

>we need to make obongo run against trump in 2020 and rig the primaries against every other democratic candidate, i don't care if he legally can't, we need him to win.

Well i believe it is too late for that. Just get some user to go there. If he sees dudes with black costumes get the fuck out of there.

When did he build the torture chamber, originally? I use my time machine to prevent this tragedy from happeingin in first place

Oh wow, I live less than 20 minutes from there.

>wikipedia
ayyy lmao

>children are missing in various states
>according to this unsourced image I saved
>pedo ring confirmed
Nigga what

For all us stupid anons... what is actually happening and what are we looking at in OP's pic. Thanks.

lol y'all on some jackdurden.com style shit with dis pizza stuff

Fuck off you retarded cunt.
If you can't build a picture of what is going on from all the circumstantial evidence, you have no place commenting on such things.

Yup, his torture chamber is under the Whitehouse and he emailed from there. Couldn't possibly have been walking around messaging people on his cellphone while at the White House

Sometimes I call work a torture chamber

bump 4 trump

its not under the whitehouse ya dumb fuck its near falls church in virginia

More like
>These rags have lost credibility by constantly pushing fake hoax stories without vetting them, accusing Trump of crimes that were not committed, telling the public Trump had no chance the entire election, lying about Iraq's WMD's just to help start a war, lying about Russian involvement in the election, lying about Assange in order to get him locked up, lying about Wikileaks even though they have a 100% accuracy.

Look at the proportions of children missing... VA with a smaller population has a much higher missing rate. In case you're shit a geography (which I assume you are, since you didn't realize the proportions of missing kids) DC is on the edge of VA.

Anons does Tony Podesta own a house in this zip code?

>all the circumstantial evidence
>literally no evidence, except "this looks kinda like this", "these people are friends of friends", "these two drawings of the same person look kinda like other people"
The democrats have more evidence of Russia "hacking the election" than you all do of "pizzagate"
>they recieved incorrect information a couple time, so they're completely untrustworthy

I hope you are using VPN. I would be bad to shoot yourself 4 times in the back of your head.

>Le Russian haxxors
Link me up senpai, I know you're hot with all those URLs containing all the facts!!!

>they recieved incorrect information a couple time, so they're completely untrustworthy

Whew lad, seems to be a trend these days. Maybe if they vetted the information instead of pushing it just to fulfill an agenda, they wouldn't be so untrustworthy... ever think of that?

What does this mean? Explain the info you are providing

The email where Tony Podesta says "Still in torture chamber" has a geolocation attached to it. Some programmers uncovered the IP address and traced it back to someplace. Unfortunately, no one has gone to check it out, nor is the geolocation exact.

This is not just paedos
This is treason
They are using big data to get to any special kid and neutralize them
High iq
Royal bloods
Autism
Indigo
All are targets of this "group"

Elimination of future innovators , leaders and genius is a d chess dirty move

>Le' MSM is completely reliable and hasn't been making fake reports for the past 30 years REEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

The point that I was making is that there is no fucking evidence of Russia "hacking the election", except that the CIA, or whatever, said so. Which is harder evidence than what everyone has on "Le Pizzagate", mate.
That probably would be better desu

Falls church is where Podesta lives.

Anyone looking into puzzagate is a Russian or Russian dick sucker

BUMP BUMP BUMP

The narrative they're going to take with this is:

"Lol he was just making a joke about how he was in a really boring meeting/talk there's no such thing as torture chambers idiots it's just a saying when you're really bored etcetc etc"

Guarantee it. Don't fall for the cover up.

>there's more evidence of hacking than pizza
>there is no evidence
>no evidence is more than circumstantial evidence, of which there is plenty
Wow you really are retarded

>Still trying this hard to discredit wikileaks and alt media

Must still be some good stuff:
>If you thought 2016 was a big WikiLeaks year 2017 will blow you away.

Also: reminder that Alex Jones is a merchant shill. It became clear with his attempt to discredit wikileaks with his 3AM bullshit.

Steve Pieczenik, who has appeared on Alex Jones started pizzagate on nov1 with a couple videos.
The "coup" part tried to redirect diggers to FOIA requests.
>We want to release these censored documents to take down Clinton but we need you to request them
The "lolita express" to distract and discredit and to gain support for censoring alt media
>You, Mr congressman, could be the next accused.

Coup:
youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM
Lolita express:
youtube.com/watch?v=12zVlaZyX3Q

There was anticipation built for these, and threads when they were released.

Don't fall for this psyop

Pizzagate has been debunked by Snopes and Megyn Kelly.

We need to give NSA the power to shut down all alternative media for spreading fake news.

>circumstantial evidence
>Hue hue hue, space exists, Obama sent people to space, people say aliens come from space, therefore obama is an alien.

Someone will fall for this.

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BAMMMMPP!!!!!

Careful guys. Alafantis is looking for an excuse to fuck your butts

>sarcasm

>Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.
>Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.
HELLO SHILL BOT

and the shill slave army is activated after its battle cry "pizza" and "gate" are transmitted through their tiny little bitch brains.

fucking die. Dont just so oh its been debunked, or ohh its fake news, actually show proof of it being false. So far we have more proof of it being true, than false. Sug a dick

Ok so what's even going on here you've found a location and everyone in the thread is sperging among themselves doing nothing

The more you reply, the more obvious you make it that you literally know nothing about what has been happening with the pizzagate things.

Hi Podesta

Call me a shill or whatever but I still believe that the torture chamber is just a meeting that he's stuck in given the time that the email was sent.

Is there something special about the location that's been found?

holyshitt

Its his house.

>The location is Falls Church, VA
>He lives in Falls Church, VA

Honestly that town is so small if anyone lived close by they could go house to house looking for the static wifi up address until it matched. And then raidlarp #MAGAAAAAAAA

>Y-y-you know nothing
>I-it's real I S-swear

Ok so what's even going on? You've found some location and the autists are sperging all over the thread, is anything actually happening

We found the location of something, now we LARP!

the emails were coming from inside the house this whole time!!!!

why is there a scrotum guarding the airspace above his head

Never known a man to call his own house a torture chamber no matter who he meets there wtf hahahahah laaaarp

no

the people posting in this thread are only doing it to convince themselves they're doing something important. nobody in this thread has any interest of activism or probably even fully believes something is happening. it's just an ARG for really sad people with nothing going on in their lives to justify the endless wells of emptiness they wade through on a daily basis.

it's like Sup Forums and /x/ had a baby

BUMP A BUMP

Fuck, that's so many children missing...

Keep bumping the thread, you're doing well tonight little buddy

A popular conspiracy theory about pedos in America with almost zero evidence, arguing from ignorance and confirmation bias.

Is that supposed to be an Ibra bun or an antenna wtf hahahah

> . It's not debunked

nice slip, pederast

You admit there is circumstantial evidence regarding pizzagate, but it's somehow not as good as no evidence at all that Russia hacked anything?

Cool story bro, I believe you.

Kek

LMFAO SEAMAN

This, we have to protect these people and businesses from defamation.

It's completely a coincidence that they happen to have a lot of pedo acquaintances who have been convicted. It's also a complete coimsidence that pedophila are usually friends with other pedos. We should just ignore all this and not look at it, and assume they are innocent. #imwithher

>its all lies
>has paid oposition

Real lies need not oposition
True fear not investigation

Someone said there's audio where you can hear children screaming in the background taken from CPP. Is that true?!

See thisThe CIA, or whoever did the Russian shit, is more "trustworthy" than a bunch of autistic faggots jacking each other off. pretending they have any real evidence.

why is it always coincidences around jewish people?
is it because they are g-d's choosen people?

>This, we have to protect these people and businesses from defamation.

Seriously, fuck the children that may or may not have been abused by these faggots.

notice I never said it was a lie

I just said that nobody on this board is actually going to do anything regardless of the veracity of anyone's claims. It's just a distraction for the bored and the depressed while everyone involved convinces themselves they're doing something as ultimately they go about their lives.

Go there fag