youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tsgc0k594Js
time.com/4620230/donald-trump-gallup-poll-president/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html
mega.nz/#F!BkkAhCwS!I4oUFjfFiuwnOxRhJKRFZQ!c9VUXSpb
plug.dj/play-anything-you-want-25
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HUUUUHRRRRRRR DUUUUUUHRRRRRRRR

What did she mean by this?

No really, I don't get it.

something about abortion?

kek, some "oil driller" pumped and dumped and probably voted Trump.

Is there any equivalent to "drill oil pay toll?"

It's the current year

Finished my Yale application lads
How SJW is the place

Enjoy paying for your overpriced education goyim

>Tfw too dumb to get user's pic

GUYS new polling shows Trump is losing Ohio

This is NOT good

They're so awful but they pay no price for their wrongness.

btw

1) Kellyanne tits are top notch. The best MILFs and GILFs, we have them all don't we folks? Post moar!

2) Trump believes in no hover hands, his grip in the midsection is something out of a machine. That's how it's should be done, if you are going to touch it grip and pull.

>How SJW is the place
youtu.be/Tsgc0k594Js

Hope you didn't pick your school based on prestige. Pick a major and then pick your school that has a good reputation for your major.

Yale is the #1 most SJW school in the country, bar only a couple of very select hipster douchebag art schools.

Enjoy!

Very.

That's where the one cunt shouted at her professor over "cultural appropriation" in halloween costumes.

They're still shilling their "polls" against Trump:

time.com/4620230/donald-trump-gallup-poll-president/

Trump has potential to be legendary. But DONT compromise

Most state universities are far better than Ivy League for useful degrees

>tfw graduated with a masters in comp sci in 5 years and 0 debt :^)

I'm dming with Robert Morrow. Former elected chairman of the Republican Party in Austin TX.

He claims he has outstanding proof that Trump raped a 13 year old girl at an Epstein Party.

So far, he's sourced a dailymail article and his own book. Is there any circumstance I should accept these sources?

I'm willing to accept whatever real evidence anybody has, but shit. This smells like stink. Has anybody read his book? The Clinton's War on Women?

Here's the article he linked me to: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3894806/Woman-alleged-raped-Donald-Trump-13-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-DROPS-case-casting-doubt-truth-claims.html

>bar only a couple of very select hipster douchebag art schools.

I had friends go to Scripps and Reed. I have absolutely nothing in common with them anymore.

Anyone got more Hans-Hermann Hoppe quote-pics?

I could care less about its prestige the place is legit Hogwarts

Call him a cuckold and close the conversation.

GM down 0.34% after Trump's tweet kek

a whole bunch of 'em

Fuck off mate, I want to know what he knows. If he knows more than us, we should know, right?

I've been a pure Trumpshill for a very long time. I converted at least 5 people to Trump before the election.

But shit, I wanna know EVERYTHING.

Oh so they kicked him?

I think once he began to not only shit on everyone else but also Trump, he fucked his credibility up.

Trump himself mentioned Clinton/Epstein, someone with something to hide would not do that

> He claims he has outstanding proof that Trump raped a 13 year old girl at an Epstein Party

If he had any proof Trump wouldn't be president now. Scroll past and ignore, don't feed the troll

Pls post. Got links to any of his works? Really wanna read more of it.

Just came back from the amazon jungle, never realized that besides being faggot shitposters FUCKING LEAFS are a dangerous enemy to Latin America

>Be Canadian faggot with degree in environmental sciences or some shit
>Convince local politicians to give me 200 million dollars to plant trees in the amazon river because muh nature n shit
>dude weed
>Proceed to plant trees that are supposed to grow on dry land near the river
>They rot in a year

Between this and the other Canadian companies actually sawing off our forest and mining our mountains I'm completely certain that we are underestimating the destruction potential of the leaf. Canadians should be shot on sight.

Are you really gonna believe a guy that spent all his time on twitter rating anime girls?

I'm sure you can find a torrent of a pdf pretty easily. Nobody will nail you for pirating political philosophy.

so you do care about its prestige

F

that guy is a literal troll
he's been discussed here before

All of these are tl;dr. All of them.

It usually mean the central point is either not strong enough or that the author failed to obtain one instead of rambling autistically around a certain subject.

Actually that's all, some portugese user posted them two days ago in a thread, i will post a link if I find it in the archive

Glasgow University is hogwarts mate

I was the guy posting the sneks.

F

y-yes

Maybe y'all should have had better guns germs and/or steel if you wanted to keep your resources

Fucking children

I'm not saying I believe this nigger. I'm saying that I have an exclusive in to him. I live in Austin, for fucks sake. He said I could bring him $5 (because his book isn't on Amazon Prime) and he'd tell me all about the Clinton and Trump escapades with Epstein.

Is finding that shit out not worth 5$? Shit, I underestimated the investigative qualities of user.

What do you mean by "more"? Where was it posted on Trump General before you asked and what a coincidence a German user had a bunch just in hand to post.

Is Trump General being raided? How does that relate to Trump?

Why did Trump hire a pedowood movie producer with ties to Soros?

i immidiatly followed this site on fb
Heres the thread in the archive:

Good morning! Anything new happen?

Mexico's getting nuked and Obama's being deported back to North Korea

Well. Spend the 5 bucks, find the truth, make 100000 bucks selling it to Mark a Cuban or any of the billionaires in to destroy Trump.

Are you retarded or something? If you think you have something you can become a millionaire.

Otherwise STFU and GTFO

General Motors has fell into Trump's gaze once more

Seeing my OC being saved and spread around the threads makes my existence in the current world a lot less suffering. I love all of you guys.

He's going to show up and it will be Kurt Eichenwald in drag with his portfolio called "Donald Trump Secrets."

>what we actually are

If that were so, your meme party wouldn't be so extremely pozzed. Fuck off, lolberturdians. You're a meme, and you'll always be nothing but a meme.

Republicans are pushing forward the first steps of stopping all the propaganda and fake news shit in the media. poor news outlets are crying because they'll have to actually verify stories or face consequences.

The only people who voted for Hillary are city retards.

Rural and suburban people all voted for Trump.

mega.nz/#F!BkkAhCwS!I4oUFjfFiuwnOxRhJKRFZQ!c9VUXSpb
Contains Hoppes "Democracy, the god that failed" as PDF and epub

Considering they were under federal intervention (nationalized by any other name) and they are key to revive the Rust Belt (Michigan and surrounding states) Trump will turn the heat under them.

>says the alt-rightist
edge harder bruv

That shit is still worth $5. It will, at the very least, be an entertaining afternoon.

So only rubes voted Drumpf.

By the way I made an updated version of this picture I added a Recommended reading list and a short but interesting FAQ section. I'll post it tomorrow on one of these threads for you guys to save it.

Than you for spreading the good word about Hoppe. I struggled all year to square my libertarian ideals with my appreciation for authoritarian efficiency and resolve.

Just asking: how does that relate to Trump?

Really, are you guys just hijacking Trump General? Why don't you make a "Libertarian General"?

rural and suburban areas are just subhuman waste

what happens if he doesnt bring back the high paying manufacturing jobs to the people he promised them to

those are the majority of his voters

guys

>making retarded assumptions
>being a cuck
>leaf

Yup, everything checks out.

Thanks

Trump and Epstein know each other through the elite circle but had never been friends.
They don't even sit in the same room in a party.

If the Clintons could get the "grab'em by the pussy" tape, they would be able to get any real evidence of rape.
We wouldn't have 15 rape "victims" a month before the election.

>I've been a pure Trumpshill for a very long time.

There, you outed yourself. Do it two more times and Brock will fire you.
Here is 2 cents for your student loan.

You should have read the quotes on the left sides who belong to members of the actual party and compare these with the quotes on the right site with quotes of libertarians who doens't belong to the party
I appriciate your work putting these images together

No problem my friend. Ill probably make more of those blue and white quotes over the weekend. Maybe I'll do Rothbard quotes too with a different color scheme. The fact that when I search "Hoppe" on the Sup Forums archives the first thing I see are dozens of people, from different nationalities, posting my images makes it all worth it.

We need to uncuck libertarianism.

how often do you think people call Kasie Hunt a Cunt?

It's literally all I can think of when I hear her name

Only assbags support Trump. Paul Manafort is corrupt and supported regimes that cut off arms and legs, as well as was paid to cover up terrorism for Pakistan. If you try to come for my rights I will fight back with force. Fuck you.

I want to fuck a female version of that snake. I keep getting a boner because of it.

Donald Trump is in hot pursuit after country music icon Blake Shelton.

Good luck Donald!

> Trump Will never win the presidency
> ... you are here ...
> Trump will never bring back jobs

This guy is right. Trump supporters are just dummies.

If he doesn't do that, he gets btfo in 2020

I don't even know why I have this flag. A thread or two ago I had the Andorran flag. I'm on the west coast of the US though.

>Only assbags support Trump. Paul Manafort is corrupt and supported regimes that cut off arms and legs, as well as was paid to cover up terrorism for Pakistan. If you try to come for my rights I will fight back with force. Fuck you.

With extreme prejudice.

Fuck off mate, my parents pays for my college.

I'm not shilling. I'm still drunk and awake during my college break. I'm tryna find the truth.

And how many of that "other" kind of libertarians are there in the US? 50? 100?

Be careful

I don't know man. I only post these Hoppe quotes whenever libertarianism is brought up or in the /pp/ threads when the other an caps are there. I don't know why the EU proxy asked for them in these thread I'm actually surprised to come home and this is the first thing I see.

Someone post fox news livestream pls

Official Sup Forums plug

Get in here, goy

relax juam, eat some chourico, you seem upset

frankly, not enough t bh

>leftists worried about rights
Kek