Reminder that Sup Forums is now a Zionist board

Reminder that Sup Forums is now a Zionist board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N91wHUh9I18
youtube.com/watch?v=-_WXMx8vsKo
youtube.com/watch?v=DQI9hKQLry8
youtube.com/watch?v=Pef0ERYZUgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And all they had to do was start a race war and flood western nations with Muslims. Who knew that America would vote against that?

Undividedly Christian

It's true.

Shlomo back off!!

It's very good. Jews are superior.

I dont get all the jew hate to be honest, israel is far more legitimate than palestine and they btfo mudshits on a daily basis.

always has been
G-d bless Israel and Trump
we invited stormeweenies to out them
so we can take care of them when the day of reckoning comes

>Jews are superior

Jews are barely human

youtube.com/watch?v=N91wHUh9I18

why are /POLL> such cucks?

Praise kek
Praise the jew

Jesus even r/the_donald is more redpilled about kikes than nu/pol/

Hitler tried to work with the Jews to get rid of the Jews for 10 years before things went down hill. Just consider it due diligence for the history books.

fuck off CTR or whatever you are named now
Donald Trump is lord and saviour
you are merely dust

nu/pol/ = kikes

JIDF pls

Both my grandfathers fought the Nazi occupation of my country. Let me guess, yours sucked German cock?

Wow your a Jew, why don't you tell everyone all the time. So you're a Jew? Wew lad. Tell us about that.

Hold on! You're Jewish! are you you! Amazing!

Black people do that too. How YASSS!

>Both my grandfathers fought the Nazi occupation of my country.

So you can thank them for your country being a shithole now.

>Both my grandfathers fought the Nazi occupation of my country

How dos that have anything to do with sucking jew cock? Wtf?

pro-Israel = pro-muslim immigration into Europe

Ya, he's saying it's in his dna to protect jews and then let them take over the government and murder 10s of millions of his own kind. Careful for the next culling Ivan.

DELET THIS

rollin for #10

Denlad Tormp has betrayed us FUCK!!!!!!

Sup Forums again shows how stupid they are when they voted in the biggest zionist puppet to be president. Bravo just bravo.

the fun part is that israelis don't accept a single refugee in Israel and they have a great great wall, but if a white country don't accept them they are called nazis, racists and shit.

>not actually presenting a counter-argument
is this how things work around here?

Even Japan likes jews now.
youtube.com/watch?v=-_WXMx8vsKo

Nu/pol/ is r/thedonald. They are transplants. We have been effected by zionist cancer.

Wtf I love jews now

Silly goy. It doesn't even matter if you know anymore. What are you going to do?

You don't get it, do you?

Trump is playing 9D chess. He's succeeded in turning liberals against the Jews and even divided Jews against other Jews. Give it enough time and liberals will be hanging Jews from the Hollywood sign.

>israel is far more legitimate than palestine

Historically that not accurate and even if it was that's irrelevant

>btfo mudshits on a daily basis

pic related

Also Israel supports "moderate" rebels in Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=DQI9hKQLry8

Trump will support Jews until they annihilate themselves.

>not in front

Old /pol has successfully sown dissent between the left/right factions of the judaic death cult.
Goebbels tier posters are everywhere on the fagbook covers of 'friends of friends'. Ordinary, working class lads.
Even normies are now openly spitting hatred at the islamic atrocity of the week & are backed up totality by their chav women.
Europe is uniting, Russia is invited.
Antifafags are btfo on all fronts, so they echochamber wherever.

>pol is a zog board
And still you're haemorrhaging badly, even here, all your shekels & gollum-bots dry up & fade. The youth are strong & straight. They see you & you enablers. Doom awaits old chap.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pef0ERYZUgY

lol I love you stupid goyim

Sure it is OP, sure it is.

It is perfectly relevant. How can you steal territory from a """""state""""" that is not even sovereign? Palestine was a meme word we brits invented/reused when we took over southern syria from the ottoman post ww1.

>Also Israel supports "moderate" rebels in Syria
We've literally all done that, it's simply western intelligence being retarded as a whole. Which most of us already agree on us.

why doesn't pol sympathize with us poor jews?! we were the elite that kept germany alfoat but then we had to boycott german buisness' basically crashing germany into a depression. A soft genocide for an evil race of whites

affected*

you utter retard

like I said, you can't argue shit because you don't know shit. keep them gifs coming, it's hilarious.

((((Sup Forums))))

>Muslims can have Europe while jews gets their Greater Israel. A great deal isn't?
>U.S.A will not take a parting stand in the coming war between muslims, europeans and Russia

God bless, Trump. Oy vey!

The whole Israel situation is all on you, Brits.

Yid, pls

>implying it didn't work out as (((planned)))

And I don't regret any of it, tbqh.

Keep you're enemy's close. Trump is no fool which the left needs to look from all angles and not just ONE.

Why did that post get so many (You)s?

ahhhhh hahaha it once was a haven for you goy but now we know and now were here

Christ... They greek chicks? No wonder they'll fuck for a loaf of bread, lucky to get a slice desu.

You must be dumb as fuck, burger. His daughter literally converted to Judaism (cucked!).

I'm not even jewish so I don't care. You should try to post good goy pics if you actually want to rile me up. Every little helps.

ALL OF /POLS/ WHITE BOI HEROES (PUTIN, TRUMP FARAGE GEERT) ARE ALL ZIONIST SHILLS HAHAHAHAH KEKS

haha Typical Jew

HOT ONE PLS

>Describes a massive echo chamber.
>Accuses opposition of existing in one.

When are you going to realise you're just as shitty as your opposites. The pendulum swings back and forth, and progress is slow.

Nothing new. Wherever there are people, there are rats.

that one just hurt my eyes desu

Damn Schlomolinda that's some nasty ass kike face but the shekel game too good

Because we support the Jew containement zone, doesn't mean we,re Zionists. Because trump doesn't say "gas the kikes race war now" doesn't we stop supporting him and support communists.

Because Trump supports the nationalist Jews doesn't mean we,re gonna fall in line and support Soros.

Soros is never the good guy and communist anti-Israel atheist kikes who promote Marxism should all be BTFO even the ones in media.

aww. Do it again

Wtf I hate serbia now

Zionism is just Jewish Nationalism.

Once it bothered me that Palestinians lived there, but now I know Islam better, and am ok with their genocide.

I actually kek'd. Mind if I save it?

What in the actual fuck is it with all the kike shills ITT and on Sup Forums recently, lmao fuck off schlomo

You've mistaken Sup Forums for the_donald. Now go back into your cuckservative hugbox, reddditor.

Gonna run out of anglo themed pictures soon, user. Better make the most of it. I'm still here if you actually want to have a conversation though instead of memes.

He told you, Sup Forums. He told you but you wouldn't listen.

About how Khazars converted to Judaism in 740 AD, then pretended to be "Jews"? Then tried to demand land?

What's to discuss?

Repubs are going to gut Ethics. We're going to a corruption riddled second world country. But hey, #pizzagate

That's what I thought but when some kike mod pinned a thread (or whatever they are called on leddit) proclaiming support for Israel everyone disagreed and spammed the comments with "AMERICA FIRST" and other redpilled stuff.

In the meantime nu/pol/ is sucking jew cock on a 247basis.