How would your day to day life be improved if there was only white people in your country?

protip: unless you live in the ghetto, not that much..

I would just be happy that the world is nice place.

Without negroes to use as cheap labor that would mean id have to work myself. Oy vey

So nothing? I think most people here are just looking for other groups to blame for their failures..

I would have more money since I would not be supporting welfare queens and the prison population.

Less rape, robbery, theft, and assault.

I livebin Northern Ireland, were All white here so nothing at all.

I know I know
>Ireland
>white

We've been killing each other for as long as we remember here, being white never occurs to us.

Only a fool would believe in the racial homogeneity= utopia meme. There's more to it than that.

I live near sacramento. Back in the 70's and 80's. South sac was the main shopping area. Now it's getto nigs villa and no one goes there. The south asians ruined by killing house prices it and the nigs moved in

Before Sweden got chucked people could go anywhere at night as there were no shitskin she rapping them and murder was at a low rate done by mostly drunk males against drunk males.

Lol that should read cucked

Lower crime rate, no annoying music keeping me up all night, no need to pay for expensive alarms, lower taxes, lower prison population, more productive work environment, pretty much everything would be 100% better.

I'm not sure how it would even matter.

It would still be shitty, lots of trashy white people here.

>No more parasitic gypsies to leech on welfare
>No more niggers and arabs in Budapest
>No more chinks to sell their fucking clothes
>Only based Hungarians everywhere
This country would become heaven on earth. Gypsies should be killed in this country, regardless of age and gender.

Didn't you send all your gypsies over here already ?

They always pester me for shekels.

paradise

Our country would be richer- all those welfare dollars would have went to something more useful (or just stayed in our pockets)

>protip: unless you live in the ghetto, not that much..
Haha, bullshit. I live in a white, non-ghetto area with a heroin problem. All the dealers are black.

No more heroin problem in my town? Absolutely improved on all levels.

Wouldn't have been called cracker and gringo every day in school.

That was our much loved Eastern neighbor.

What manga is this tho?

Umineko

you wouldn't notice, people here act as degenerate as it gets. just driving around makes you sick to the stomach if you care to stick to the rules.

More jobs available; less crime; better communities.

i could walk around the streets of Rome without wanting to start a purge

To be fair,living around totally clueless chinese is kind of fun. They're so innocent and hapless it's almost endearing.

But that's pretty much the cream of the crop. It would be nice if I didn't think I were in a 3rd world country half the time.

>We've been killing each other for as long as we remember here
I swear any news about Ireland or Northern Ireland is either: "They are throwing rocks and petrol bombs agian" or "Fred drives over the border because petrol is cheaper."

Its not something you can accurately quantify. Your entire life would be different. We may have reached the stars by now (well the US might have)

RARE
A
R
E