The 2nd Amendment will protect me fro-

>The 2nd Amendment will protect me fro-

ITT: OP doesn't understand the military won't fight the people thanks to patriotism

>no one replies to the krauts pos-

Rice farmers with inferior weapons BTFO the American Military.

Try again.

Well maybe in places like China where nobody gives a fuck about ineliable natrual rights.

>fascism works as a ideal-

>implying the government will destroy its own infrastructure like this
>implying the military would stand for this shit and not turn against the government
>implying 1 bullet isn't enough to kill a tyrant

also
>flag
>implying our police will protect us from the fugees

Reeeeee

>gun control will protect me fro-

guys just post this and sage

>soldiers are mindless drones who would attack their own families if the government said too

Kek

But they didn't.

Germans don't understand patriotism anymore. They've been guilted into hating themselves since preschool

If a gun is so useless, why does a soldier still carry them? Isn't better to stop buying rifles and pistols and just put everything on tanks, drones, airplanes and missiles?

Government will never bomb civilian areas during a civil wa-

The military will fight anyone who the media and the government says it's the enemy.

Kraut doesn't understand how 100 million civilians with guns can beat a facists government with 1.4 million soldiers.

>The government would never attack its own pe-

>Not all Musli-

Another civil war in the states would instantly become a proxy war, which is a much bigger issue

Oh look, a mudslime doesnt know how to fight, what a shock

vietnam didnt beat us in battle. They beat us politically.

Still victory for them, but we had no reason to be there so i dont give a shit either way.

>carrying your beer on the roof of the tank

lol, such an tired argument.....false equivalence

delet

This is probably what would happen

Not including those who would defect from the military as well, plus attacking your own infrastructure would hamstring their efforts

Germans need not respond or post threads on the 2nd amendment in general. The ideals and values of true patriotism and freedom of the system was lost to you after WW2. You no longer have a place at the table of freedom. You no longer get to boast and proudly proclaim your heritage and ancestors. You no longer are human but mindless apologetic robots. You no longer matter.

You had a chance to regain what was once yours but decided to let a fellow Jew trick you into going full genocide by the same Jew and Jews who funded his campaigns.

Your demise was an inside job and you were too stupid to not take the bait. Good job morons.

Dumbass, the people who make every bean, bullet, bomb, and bandage the government uses are the citizens. Every person in that military are citizens. Even if the soldiers turned against their own people, the strategic capacity to wage war is nullified if yoir citizenry aren't working the factories.