When a country gets attacked and win, they have the right to set the terms for peace...

When a country gets attacked and win, they have the right to set the terms for peace, so why didn't the jews just give all the arab terrorists living inside their country a one way ticket to some arab country?

because no arab country will accept those fucks
>they offered the 67 borders multiple times but palestine kept refusing it

Israel has always conceded for peace and the result was more kebab. I don't understand why they won't just remove the infestation - they could do it in a day.

Israel is on a demographic timebomb.

Arabs breed like...well...Arabs.
Israel relies on it's ultra religious Jews to keep having kids but then the secular ones are fucked in the long run because new the religious fundies control the nation.

Just suspect democracy and have a dictatorship guys, I know you're reading this.

Stop being pussies, do it.

Fuck off proxyfag.

You've been shilling for JIDF for over a year now. Every time its just the same IDF/JIDF posters, and every time you get BTFO in every thread you make, you just post a new IDF propaganda poster and say "CANT ARGUE WITH THESE FACTS"

I hope you drown in your own bullshit.

>angry lebfag detected
also, JIDF is just a meme faggot

Fuck off

the world will always call for israel's blood. HaShem protects them no matter how much they deny it. They should remove all hostiles from their nation. That doesn't mean all samaratins are removed it just means all combatants.....al aqsa & all other mosques should go......islam, christianity, & judaism are NOT the same...only one class for the blood of the others incessantly....

the problem mainly is the jews don't want to acknowledge God & them have some issues that they need to fix so its easier putting up with muslims killing them than admitting they were wrong.....

oops, calls not class......

Because palestinians werent a internationally recognized state and Israel was attacked by the neighbouring states.
As the US broke off involvement (they started a bomber run because they were sure the russians would get involved who didnt because they had underestimated US intelligence fed to the Israelis) after it was apparent that the luisitania had survivors Israel didnt have the military capacity for an occupation so the leverage to enforce absurd demands was simply not available.
But I guess you mean Palestine which even your article points out was no participant you nigger of the north.

If things keep going as they do Bibi will establish a de facto dictatorship while proping his son to succeed him

Fuck off kike shill!

Well when they humiliated the Muslim hordes and took over all of Egypt didn't they pretty much give it back?

I mean for raging and greedy Jew overlords they honestly just sort of sound like they want their little slice of shit and that's all.

> they offered the 67 borders multiple times but palestine kept refusing it

Show me one time.

Then jews would lose their holocaust persecution halo ... and they desperately need it.

Dont forget you had billions in support from the us and the latest weaponry

Yep

Now they understand what having a separate group of people in your nation that have a total different way of living, keeping to themselves and fucking over your people.

Kinda ironic, desu.

>When a country gets attacked and win, they have the right to set the terms for peace, so why didn't the jews just give all the arab terrorists living inside their country a one way ticket to some arab country?
That would be like the US fighting and winning war against Canada and then deporting every of English descent.

Everytime they suggest a deal with Palestine, Palestine refuses their very right to exist.

It's like you have a small property line dispute with your neighbor, and you sit down to work it out, and then you can't get them to even agree that you have a right to live in the town your in. Hopeless.

It's really fucking insane. I get sick of elite Jewry as much as the next guy, but I honestly have no problem with the Palestine situation based on their own hard headed doings.

>I get sick of the elite Jewry

Shhhhhh, user, that's heresy to the Stormfags here; you can only be for or against something blankly.