Female sexual harassment against men. Many such cases

This has been growling over the years and is a BFD!

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/wayne/2017/01/02/cop-says-female-boss-sexually-harassed-him-sues-wayne-county/94622708/

>Her inappropriate comments ran the gamut. They include:
>"What would you do if I were to unbutton your pants and just start sucking your (expletive)?"
>"You need to talk to me the way you talk to your wife."
>"Did you see '50 Shades of Grey'? I bet you are just like him in bed."
>"I'd love to sit in your Jacuzzi topless."
>"Your wife is a ho from the ghetto."

We all know this would be hot with an attractive women, but you are really going to get 200 pound 54 year old Berta harassing you.

No, imaginr for a second she was normal, or even good looking. Hitting on you out of nowhere.
Hitting on you as your boss.

Doesnt that throw up the entire world supply of red flags? Accusations of rape, infidelity, the likelihood of a honeypot or a social trap?

I'm as into sexually aggressive women as the next faggot but I'm not making the first leap in that minefield. She'd literally have to commit a rape

>tfw no girl to sexually harass me

Has anyone here actually been sexually harassed by a woman?

>Your wife is a ho from the ghetto.

its called "flirting"

yes I have been verbally raped many times, no justice for men

makeup is sexual harassment from women

what about stare rape? I was stare raped once but I don't want to talk about it :/

at school a girl would sneak up behind me and grab my dick through my pockets

Yes, actually. I had a girl grab my ass in high school. Thinking it was a dude as I was, and am, fat and unattractive, I turned around with my elbow. Hit her in the boob. Thank fuck it was a teacher saw the whole thing or else I would have been suspended.

thats pretty hot

I once had a chick that went to a club with a group of my friends grope me all night. That shit was annoying as fuck. I would never try and get her in trouble for that shit though.

homos

why not slap her?

Lucky guy

Actually I dated her after the fact.

nigger

Nah, the chick was not hot and was cock blocking all night. It was pretty fucked up!

You just did. Shame on you Poland!

At work some old toad looking wrinkly senior manager gilf was grabbing my cock and my body alot of times, espacially at after work parties. I threatened to go to HR but she laughed and the guys at HR laughed to. I fucked her stanky ass pussy and then left for a competing firm with a raise. Fuck women.

nooo im triggered now, need to find some safe space

I had a girl grab my butt when I was walking up the stairs in high school. I ignored it and kept walking because she was ugly af, but in hindsight I wish I had reported her. Troll women shouldn't have freedom.

>pic related

i got drunk and passed out when i was younger. while i was out, three girls unzipped my pants and started playing with my dick. one of my "great female friends" kept an eye on the situation to make sure "nothing bad happened haha". apparently, one of those bitches had already fucked two dudes that night and another had been puking repeatedly.

my "friend" couldnt understand why i was so bothered by the possibility that some std ridden shitbag and puke hands were tossing me around without my approval. when i pointed out how if i had let three scumbag dudes take off her pants and play with her pussy, she went off about how its different and i should be happy because there was no way any girl would ever touch me anyway.

this broad flipped out because i called her on her shitty behavior and being a shitty friend. that was the night i stopped drinking and stopped having female friends.

sorry for the wall of text. I'm drunk and never told anybody that

>I stopped drinking
>I'm drunk
The story of my life senpai.

By passing out you did consent

This is fake but I believe it

Yes, by men and women while on the job

I was at a party once where a chick gave a friend of mine head and later on she started making out with another dude. Shit was fucked up!

Yeah, but I just told the bitch off. I was at a business conference and met one of the supply chain managers my company deals with for the first time in person. She was a milf, but right away I could tell she came to that conference with intentions other than business. From the get go, she started off our conversation saying "I had no idea you would be so hot. You should have warned me ahead of time so I could have worn something a little friendlier. That's ok though, since I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot, lot more of each other over the next couple days."

>She made sure to sit next to me, and when she wasn't she was at least at the same table eyefucking me the entire time and playing with her glasses in her mouth
>She went to the bathroom and came back with her blouse unbuttoned down past her tits. She wore a blazer over it though so she could cover up when she needed to
>She would run her hands all up my inner thigh while we were sitting there listening to the presentations. She even grabbed my dick through my pants and played with the head. She grabbed my hand and stuffed it between her legs to feel how wet she was
>She put her arm around me, rested her head on my shoulder, and told me "she hasn't had a man in so long and that I have never been with a woman who would do the things to me and for me she would"
>She told me her hotel room number and to come by at a certain time where she'd be waiting for me. I made sure to go out with some other friends that night and use my business card (I own the business) so that I have a paper trail and alibi should she pull some retarded rape claim

I finally just told her off and said that she's being way too desperate and that I'm married. She wasn't even angry, just upset. If I wasn't married, this amount of desperation, even though she was a nice looking milf just screams red flags. I know I'd be in serious shit if I ever fucked her, both personally and professionally, especially since it is my business.

>"You need to talk to me the way you talk to your wife.

>shut up woman
>get ma samich
>go back into the kitchen

Great now I have another fetish to add to the pile

Thanks pol

you did good user follow your principles

yeah tell me about it

So why do you hold women to the same standards as men if they dont themselves?
Also get over it so someone fiddled your dick and your friend got huffy about you calling her out. Are you really gonna let some retarded drunks in denial shape your life like that because it sounds just like the nutjobs who resent all men because daddy loved them the wrong way.

Old bitches are always desperate as fuck. They wish so badly that they could be young whores again.

Your wife did mystery shopping on you.

wew

I have been begged by a girl to fuck her, and she was trying to hit me in the nuts

She was hot too

It was just in her basement and her brother was upstairs

Trust me guys, if someone is doing the harassement than its probably ugly chicks, i was "harassed" by a coworker once, she was a disgusting animu loving fat chick that kept inviting me to her appartment to drink vodka and play smash bros of course i declined.

I would've pounded it.

Why did she think that inventing you to degenerate vidya games would work in the first place kimpatchi?

I had other chances with her too, but I dropped the ball

I had her naked in my bed and couldn't get it up

I attribute it to nerves, I liked that girl

I'm gonna start drinking early today now

I told her about it, just as a funny anecdote and not in a serious tone, and she just thought it was hysterical.

Even if this was an elaborate trap, I'm not fucking up my company and the livelihood of not only me but my employees just because I couldn't keep my dick in my pants while away on business.

>Having female friends
Literally impossible unless you are gay. Good thing you realized that.

Hahahahaha Knock that shit off. Everybody has missed opportunities.

>tfw lost a lot of weight and got /fit/
>tfw even uggos still won't sexually harass me, even as a joke
Just fucking grab my ass please for fuck's sake why are women so gay

Stripper?

Because she was a persona animu loving weeb slut, idk what she was thinking, probably autism

>he fell for the /fit/ meme

Yep Canadian navy by a fat bull dyke. She also forged the CO's signature, got caught in numerous lies, wouldn't respond to queries from Ottawa, intentionally fucked with subordinates who corssed her to put them in 3 places at once...list goes on.

Its because there are more women in power now and power really corrupts people. It wouldn't suprise me if we started seeing more female pedofiles

I work as a bouncer at the weekends and have had my dick grabbed and all sorts they do it cause they can get away with it. Does not bother me though.

I used to work as a bouncer in college. I had that happen a few times. Always by slags though.

>tfw girls will never hit on you
It sucks being ugly

That's your motivation right. However, that doesn't align with the intentions for such a trap.

Anyways, how can you tell your wife in a funny anecdote tone that you've had warm pussy goo of another wife on your hands.

I think there are probably a lot of female pedos. I had an older distant relative trying to grab my junk when I was like 14. I never told anyone though and I think that's how most guys are.

greentext you worthless leaf

>>"Your wife is a ho from the ghetto."

Same thing happened to me. I was at this girls house and her friend was being aggressively flirty towards me and it just kept escalating. At the end of it she was screaming at me to fuck her and insinuated that I was gay because I wouldn't have sex with her.

Good news is you'll keep all your hard earned cash.

Always had offers of threesomes with old skanks in your head you think when that happens it would be cool but it just leaves you feeling disgusted.

I girl forcefully kissed me once
Then another one, when we were in a tent camp, asked me to let her sleep in my tent, cause she supposedly squabbled with the girls she was living with and I had my own tent all for myself, unlike the rest of slavniggers who lived in GI ones 3 persons per tent.

So I let her it and she started pressing against me and hugging, motivating it that she was cold.

If I wear a fake wedding ring, will it be easier for me to get sexually harassed?

I didn't tell her every excruciating detail about her grabbing my hand and sticking it between her legs to feel fer wet panties. With how fast she did it, I had no idea wtf she was doing until it was already done.

Believe it or not, my wife trusts me and knows I hate women who aren't her coming onto me. That part of my life is over and I am better off because of it.

I wear a real one and the women who are going to try shit will do it regardless.

yeah, definitely

called preselection, girls look for guys who are already taken because it means your quality has been pre-established

Girls I never met have randomly grabbed my abs like rub their hand on my stomach as they walked by on the street and they have stared at me but if I make the first move they treat me like a autist or act like I said something that's a "deal breaker" even though it was a normal thing to say

Fuck grills if I did that to a stranger I'd be in cuffs

Hahaha Probably. I always get hit on more when I have a girlfriend.

Then I got a plan. Thanks, lads.

You seem way to serious for this board.

Don't deflect degenerate

Was the camp girl hot like this?

Holy shit if you werent married, and i were you, i would have come so many times on that milfs titties. I love openly sexual women.

Good showing user...
Your instincts serve you well.

A girl hit me in my dick once, she's still the only one to touch it

If you're desperate to get laid though, bang an asian masseuse. I think having steady pussy helps you not come off as desperate.

My ex technically raped me once according liberal standards. As in I didn't really fancy it that evening, but did it anyway because she was getting annoying and didn't want to make her feel bad.

That's how rape post-2016 works, right?

Not even looking to get laid. I just want to get sexually harassed so I don't feel ugly.

My ex use to threaten to kill me. I kinda thought that if she was bothered enough to want me dead then she must love me.

i wish i had a jacuzzi and seductive boss

I get/got grabbed by my dick by my GFs multiple times like Donald would to a hot model.

>>"Your wife is a ho from the ghetto."
Is this sexual harassment? Sounds like just being a cunt to me.

Liberal rape is nonsense.

no, it's still a myth for me.

I have a very round and juicy ass, and i've been hitting the gym for years now. Too bad i wasn't born a woman, otherwise i would be swimming in men trying to grab my booty.

Anyways, woman grab my ass from time to time, one chick proposed to fuck me with a strap-on. I don't mind it, feels good to be sexually valitated and being an ass man myself, i understand them.

This. If something is too good to be true the Jews are behind it.

shine on you crazy diamond

Couple of teen age girls walked up to me and started touching my abs, then laughed as they walked away. Never been more scared in my life.

The important question...Was she hot?

Probably not eh.

Had a girl bite hold of my neck, throw me down on the bed and straddle me.
Given that it was entirely unexpected i guess it kinda qualifies as assault.

You were one phone call away from going to prison!

I dated a girl that refused to have sex with because she said she more or less wanted me to rape her. I never did it.

Only women who have grabbed my ass have been black. Although a lot of women have told me I have a nice as only black women jump for groping.

>tfw still a virgin

>tfw started a job as part time lifeguard at a gym in mayfair for the student monies
>tfw almost immediately become boytoy for resident milfs
>tfw young chicks don't even pay attention to me
>the fucking milf manager grinds her ass against me and 'accidently' trips (bends over) whenever we meet at the service tunnels

Why do young girls ignore me

>never had sex with someone before
>wanna do rapeplay
Run away.jpg

You're not tall enough.

NICEEEEE

My female coworker cornered me when it was just us 2 working alone. I was in a back room with no cameras and she knew that, so she went in and went straight for my dick, undid my belt and everything because I was like a deer in headlights. Now she blackmails me with it whenever she wants to swallow and idk what to do. She doesn't even want to fuck, just suck. Were both married and under 28. Does this count?

No it can't be the reason. I see fat midgests with overgrown pubes on their face with hot young girls all the time and they aren't even rich.

Fuck the milfs I don't want them (the food and shit is nice though), just someone my age.

>all of the grab-ass itt
kek. I had an experience with this once. My first girlfriend came up behind me while a band was playing and grabbed a handful, so without thinking I slammed my elbow at the direction the hand came from and caught her right in the stomach. I heard her yelp and turned around to see she was doubled up with tears in her eyes.

It was very early in our relationship and I just really wasn't used to physical affection, also this was like 10 years ago before there were tons of cute girls at underground metal shows. She was really cool about it despite me being such a sperg.