Really British

youtube.com/watch?v=r_K54Mw3KjM

So this guy opened up a shop called 'Really British' in my local area. They sell stuff like mugs, Union Jacks and are basically a British themed souvenir shop.

Since opening he has received many complaints accusing him of being racist, customers have called him disgusting and divisive along with damaging shop goods, threatening protests and boycotts. I will add that everyone in the area is white with houses costing around £2,000,000.

How would your area react to a 'Really [Insert Country]' shop?

I wonder if they sell british tooth brushes

Nobody would care here. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

>muh diversity
>muh multicult

It's a European disease, if it's not actively promoting middle easterns or africans it must be racist.

Couldn't give a shit about your London British shit, give me a "really English" shop.

Tell him to have 1 (one) Union jack hijab made, or make something himself that looks kind of like it (use a scarf with union jack colors and put it on a woman's head). Publish the picture of it on twitter and say "ON SALE NOW!"

Anyone comes to complain, refer them to it.

Anyone comes to buy one, say they've sold like hot cakes because all the ladies wanted one, and how they can either wait two weeks, or buy a union jack scarf and wrap it like a hijab. They won't wait two weeks.

Your culture is a boutique now. How quaint. It will be sad when the last grey hairs die out.

I like the way you think

Nice work nip. Sorry about burma.

This
>Really English
>Really Welsh
>Really Scottish
>Really Taig
>Really.... Orange.

It's not called "Really Welsh" but there's a lovely little shop opposite Cardiff Castle (or there WAS) that sells a lot of Welsh stuff, and some Roman reproductions.

Nice selection of weapons and armour, if you're into that kind of thing.

And if a lot of people come to buy it, profit.

I'm triggered by this.

I live in North London and will be sure to visit this shop and buy something this week.

Tired of people telling us that we can't be proud of our nation.

The Welsh are pretty cosy to tourists, tea and cakes are nice.

True. Our banter is pretty unpalatable to most people though. It's really dry and bitter.

>british tooth brushes
what is that, a pint?

That's just fucking embarrassing. We have stores like that around here and no one reacts like a cuck about it, even college faggots.

Hell, in the south they even have "confederate stores." Most northerners, myself included, don't even get butthurt about that.

You guys need to unfuck your shit.

>even college faggots.
Oh come on now, I bet they would, everything is racism to that lot.

I'm imagining the backlash if a shop named "Echt Deutsch" opened here, selling Pickelhauben, flags and beer. Antifa would burn it down within days (and get away with it).

Yes but they don't act the way your people do, not with the same fervor. Most they'd do is say it's offensive to immigrants. They wouldn't break anything or protest it... at least not yet. Give it a few years and we might get there. We're more cucked than you in some areas but at least in this one we're doing better. Regardless, these self-cucking cultural ideas need to be squashed.

>How would your area react to a 'Really [Insert Country]' shop?
What is there to react to?
>oy vey, new shop
who gives a fuck

Everyone would be more than ok with that. We've got that sort of stores in every city.