Christfags Explain Yourselves

>Being redpilled
>Non-ironically believing in the existence of a cristian god and the divinity of Jesus
Fucking choose one.

Before you monkeys start to formulate your garbage arguments:
The existence of a god can neither be proven nor disproven, but that is not the same to say that the Christian god can exist. It is autism to suggest that kikes thousands of years ago knew the intentions of God, the bible is fabricated, the Christian god is a fable.

All that being said, I do think that the new Christian values forged by the enlightenment are a good core set of beliefs to build a society off of, but that isn't the argument here.

Please give me hope Sup Forums, no one is still really that stupid to believe in the god of a man made religion, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Werner_Heisenberg#Misattributed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kek laughs at YHWH

I'm right there with you.

>before you monkeys start to formulate your garbage arguments, let me rehash a discussion that have been had nonstop for the past five years, provide absolutely nothing new or interesting

I'm hoping for Panama bro's pasta t b h

That is exactly why I got it out the way, faggot. Christfags always dodge the question by making it an debate about whether a god can exist which always leads to the same conclusion. I wanted to see what would happen if they have to face the actual argument.

>Le Noose Urself Kiddo XD
Nice me-me, guy.

Anti-christfags always fall back on the absence of proof because they can't refute the success or functionality of the Christian ideal and because historical evidence seems to support a majority of claims made especially in the new testament
You are not having an 'argument' when you end with dumb shit like 'Please give me hope Sup Forums', you have an answer already and you want to either rile people up or get your fedora-toting ego stroked

>they can't refute the success or functionality of the Christian ideal
Africa.
South America.
The Middle East and North Africa before it got enrichted by BAC.

>Somethings in this book hold true for society, thus all things in the book are true.
Nice one fag, I already said that christianity holds some good ideals, but like the good christfag you are, you still avoid the argument. When are you going to provide an argument christfag, I know its hard because you have been avoiding it for years, but try your best.

>Le FEDORA MEME XDDD
Damn, you just rekt my shit, guy

>This thread again
Hey look Anons; this thread again!
Happy New Year phaggot

>I do think that the new Christian values forged by the enlightenment are a good core set of beliefs to build a society off of

Christianity is the core set of beliefs, if you get rid of Christianity you get rid of this everything.
This is your red pill.

>The existence of a god can neither be proven nor disproven, but that is not the same to say that the Christian god can exist. It is autism to suggest that kikes thousands of years ago knew the intentions of God, the bible is fabricated, the Christian god is a fable.
1) Quantum Physics proved a god somewhere in the 60s/70s.
2) Goedel.

Christian God is true. Sorry, Schlomo.

Explsoj yourself Kraut. Don't worry, I believe in God but I would like to share your knowledge for future debates.

>Before you monkeys start to formulate your garbage arguments:

Ah so much respect for somebody you does not aggree with you.

Athëist speaking here.

Why are you always such a little cunt when I meet you?

>lists two things theorems that attempt to prove gods existence, neither of them advocate for the christian god.

Must be cool to throw around other peoples research out of context and seem smart.

Its Sup Forums nigga, if I can't be rude as hell on an anonymous board then what is life?

Organized religion was invented to keep people in early civilization in line. People needed the fear of going to Hell to keep them following the rules of society. In the modern era, we are advanced enough as a civilization to not need organized religion anymore.

BTFO shill

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A

>Christian values forged by the enlightenment are a good core set of beliefs
>Torture and maim hundreds of thousands of atheists and heretics
>Drown and burn 50,000 women accused of "witchcraft".
>Inquisition to persecute and destroy any one who disagrees with church

Yes, these are solid social values that you should be proud of

>1) Quantum Physics proved a god somewhere in the 60s/70s.
False.

Apparently the long-term effect of believing in fairy tales is damage to your ability to reason. Relentless cognitive dissonance takes its toll.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates

According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (427 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace, 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics, 62% in Medicine, 54% in Economics and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.9% have identified as Protestant in its various forms (208 prize), 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize), 11.6% have identified as Catholic and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7]

just admit the Bible is 100% Truth and that despite that you just want to have your comfort and fun entertaining seducing spirits and indulging in degeneracy, fags

Start reading about duality, then dive into reading about the wisdom. Only then can you make the connection between true wisdom and possessing the holy spirit. Have fun down the only rabbit hole that will actually change your life for the better.

>Thinks Christian values are a good core to build society around
>Makes a thread trying to deligitimize Christianity

You're obviously confused. Don't be mad, just get up and go to church.

>Christian board maggot, BTFO

>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference

Of course. For thousands of years Christians put to death non-believers, so it should surprise no one that anyone claims to be Christian.

But there's a huge difference between claiming to be Christian or loosely affiliate with Christianity and full blow delusional belief.

Sup Forums is satire

>no education on metaphysicis nor quantum mechanics whatsoever
>teaches us what to believe in

You're not a fucking retarded burger for nothing, burger

If only there was a way to fact-check quotes on the internet...
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Werner_Heisenberg#Misattributed

>no education on metaphysicis nor quantum mechanics whatsoever
>teaches us what to believe in

Just like the Bible and religious leaders.

>19th century
>Christians killing people
Plenty of atheists back then already, see Marx.

I'm not talking about religions.
Religions are shit, corrupted systems that turn people away from the truth.

I am talking about the concept of an Eternal Creator, the concept of an consicous design.

Leave Jesús alone you bunch of idiots

>I am talking about the concept of an Eternal Creator the concept of an consicous design.

"Truth" is a pretty big word for that.

I am glad to see iluminated guys like you, free from the dark of religion who can meditate to Divinity in a superior way.

I know you won't listen to me, because you want hard proof and that's not what I have. But like you said, Christian values are a good core set of beliefs, both on the societal level and on the personal level. When I struggled with my belief in God as a child I always turned back to those beliefs and realized that my lifestyle brought me fulfillment. For a long time proof of the deity was less important than the concrete results of the blessed life I had.

But as I grew older and truly began praying with my heart I realized God is more than just a fable. When I pray I can feel him listening and guiding my thoughts. To someone who doesn't pray it probably sounds like schizophrenia, but if you work at your relationship with God he will be there for you in prayer.

I would recommend that you take a moment to pray OP. Just tell God hello and thank him for this day. If you do that enough times and truly with to seek a relationship with Him then you will feel him too.

My faith has brought countless blessings to my life. Everything from my childhood to my marriage has in some way been helped God's love. I still have questions of course, but it's impossible for me to look at the world around me and lose my faith.

wow hang on you cant just post pictures of jesus like that. Don't you know idols are haram?

the amount of hypocracy is staggering

How come everyday a broken-ass faggot like you comes here and try to educate people on things they know nothing about(science, religion,politics..) ??

placebo: the post

Svencuck, please..since your country left christianity little by little you got fucked up pretty badly.

Doesn't your country house the biggest mosque in Europe?

You say that as if you're sure of it, but in truth you could rationalize away any legitimate experience if you wanted to. Faith is about taking these experiences at face value and asking "What if there's more to it?" If you don't want to believe because then you never will, but that doesn't mean God isn't reaching out to you.

Choosing to be willfully deaf when God calls your name is something you can do, but I implore you to open your mind and ask "What if there's more to it?" If you do that and you still feel nothing then continue living your life as you have. But I pray that you will feel something, and you'll be awakened enough to try it again and again until you can feel God as well. His presence in your life is a blessing unmatched on this earth. It's wonderful and I think if you give it a try you'll find that out as well.

not yet, but is something that little can be done against.

>but is something that little can be done against.
Orthodox Christianity (81%)
Catholicism (5.1%)
Protestantism (6.2%)

So this is it...the power of YHWH

European paganism is the best defense against atheism and the Abrahamic religions

>tfw prove the existence of god
>tfw Muslims steal it and use it for their god

we were fine before it as well, and us welcoming migrants is because of liberal politics, not because god punished us

>this thread again
>people still reply and waste their time
>op thinks he is originalismo by adding one new word to the thread
>i still go to pol every day

reversing what you said yields: if you want to believe then you will.

as i said, placebo is in effect here, sorry but a vague "feeling" shouldn't shape your entire worldview

It is! Read Deuteronomy 28. It's a chapter with some blessing for the people of God that would do his commandments and lots and lots more curses against those that would turn away from him.

You're a faggot

Why does he "bless" Romania with the biggest mosque in Europe?

and still islam is expanding at an unprecedented rate. I can see that your "curses" are indeed real and have tangible effects on the world

I'll be honest, because of my upbringing in a Catholic household, going to a Catholic school and then mass most Sundays, getting Communion, Confirmation etc I just can't shake the feeling that there is a higher power

I don't go to mass much anymore or pray or anything but it just doesn't make sense to me to suggest there is no God. (it makes sense but it doesn't, kinda hard to explain)

i personally believe there has to be something more, but i recognize that i probably just want to believe i won't cease to be when my neurons stop firing. Honestly the lack of a """"soul"""" means there isnt any intrinsic value in human life, but we aren't more than animals in the end.

Oh, you misunderstand. Europe is not under the blessing at all, but under the curse. The muslims are part of that curse against the european nations.

my main problem with atheism is I think it ultimately leads to nihilism. Especially with people having so little kids today there are so many people of our generation who basically have no stake in the future. They don't believe in any form of next life, they don't have any offspring, they just live for themselves

Not all of Europe is the same, Romania is pretty religious yet still gets cursed with Islam.

all religion is just allegorical representation of astronomic phenomena. christianity was designed to keep goyims compliant

) Quantum Physics proved a god somewhere in the 60s/70s.
Sauce? What kind of god was it? Does he hate black people?

Claiming a religion is not the same as lawfulness. Further, the more lawless nations in the north and west of Europe are quite obviously getting the greater curse.

Stray from God,
Get the Rod.

How's Romania lawless?

>Further, the more lawless nations in the north and west of Europe are quite obviously getting the greater curse.
Then why not have the biggest mosque built there somewhere?

It's almost as if you're wrong.

It doesn't matter whether you think atheism is a bad thing for an individual or society, the truth is that there is no such thing as a higher power or god. You might think it's a positive thing for people to follow a faith and have a society structured around that, and you could very well be right that all of the problems in the world can be solved by faith. The only problem is that belief in god(s) is literally incorrect. No matter how you want to cut it, atheism is correct whereas theism requires you to be indoctrinated and then be dumb/stubborn/arrogant enough to not snap out of it in the face of evidence. If you value comfort more than the cold hard truth that's your decision though.

Not every christian goes to heaven we are all cursed , every nation will do something wrong in the eyes of the lord

Matthew 7:21
>Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Romania has had a significant minority of muslims for 700 years concentrated in the area of the black sea, where I suppose that mosque is located and was nowhere near as impacted by the recent muslim migration as the European northwest. Would you rather have a building or millions of violent arabs?

Actuallu what I'm saying is that if you are willing to believe it you may.

There is no absolute. I'm simply asking you to give it a try with an open heart. If you choose not to I believe you are denying yourself something that will bring much love into your life.

>Plenty of atheists back then already, see Marx.
Who did Marx kill?

Richard Dawkins, is that you?

Which is basically the same argument that Romania isn't actually Christian, which forces me to repeat the question: What are they doing wrong exactly?

>Would you rather have a building or millions of violent arabs?
I'd rather have neither.

Why would Rabbi Yeshua ben Yoseph curse a pietous place like Romaia with a significant muslim population for 700 years by the way?

billions via mind virus

>Actuallu what I'm saying is that if you are willing to believe it you may.

The word you're looking for is confirmation bias.

>I am talking about the concept of an Eternal Creator, the concept of an consicous design.
The same "design" where every living thing eats other living things while they're still alive?

I was saying that atheists weren't killed by the Church on a regular basis by then.

Fuck off poland, you're the only Euro country with a majority still believing in that shit.

>tfw I unironically came to the conclusion that I was in denial about being an atheist, and I have been for the last 7-8 years.
>finally accepted that there is no god and I've only been part of Christianity because of social pressure (family and friends)
>married hardcore Christian wife
>met through church/ friend of my family.
>start dropping redpills here and there
>wife realizes I no longer believe in god
>has an emotional breakdown

Feels bad man.

What do I do pol?

gospel of mary and gospel of thomas

>in truth you could rationalize away any legitimate experience if you wanted to.
Word salad. What are illegitimate experiences?

>Here, let me rationalize my irrational beliefs
Internet Rule 10756: Loudly proclaim you're an idiot, others will blindly follow.

Kill yourself. No, seriously. If you don't believe in intelligent design or life after death then your only remaining conclusion is that your life was random and that all pleasures are derived from instinct.

Mind explaining this then?
But of course you know better than all these guys. You've got the question of God figured all out.

>>Being Redpilled
>>Unironically worshipping a kike god and his kike son

Fixed it for you faggot.

>gnostic garbage not cited by the Desert Fathers

>Mind explaining this then?
How many of those were Poles?

>my main problem with atheism is I think it ultimately leads to nihilism.
People who don't understand what atheism is, no can they grasp what nihilism is, tend to believe the two might be related.

Nihilism generally is considered in two forms:

(1) Existential nihilism, which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value, or
(2) Moral nihilists, who assert that morality does not inherently exist, and that any established moral values are abstractly contrived.

Theists have such damaged cognitive abilities that they cannot see the blatant false dilemma fallacy in their analysis.

An atheist's life has far more meaning to him because it is the only life he has. He knows it is up to him to make purpose for himself, not wait for some deity to hand it to him or decide his "destiny". So the evidence completely contradicts the hsyteria of theists who claim nilhilism #1.

Morality is a man-made concept. Men invent rules, then men fabricate "gods" to enforce the rules. That's been the unwavering constant of all made-up gods in history. This also reinforces the idea of nihilism #2. Ask any theist if he believes in Zeus and the Ancient Greek morals. When he says no, then he proves that the theists are the #2 nihilists. What moral system you adhere to is far more closely related to where you are born and what gods were there.

The most retarded beliebers on the planet, befuddled by their own irrationality for so long they are now completely incapable of logic, have crafted these idiotic claims that are clearly *not arguments*.

>I'm simply asking you to give it a try with an open heart.
Like the surgery? Or is this some kind of metaphorical euphemism that masks the real meaning?
>unironically

>billions via mind virus
Red Alert 3. I'm with ya now.

Prove that one or more god exists. I want your reply to my post to be 100% undisputable evidence without dodging the question.
If you're going to say that faith counts as a reason to believe then please explain to me why your specific religion is correct, and whether therefore you believe that all of the other thousands are not correct, or that they all ALL correct at once. Try to do all this without mentioning le edgy hat maymay.

>implying I don't have beliefs
>implying there can't be a belief in intelligent design without perceiving it in contemporary forms.
> I.e. Bradley Monton

Tell me user why don't you kill yourself instead? It's obvious you are autisic.

>I was saying that atheists weren't killed by the Church on a regular basis by then.
Millions starved to death in Russia because the corrupt Orthodox Church - where Stalin went to Seminary School - protected the land barons and kept the peasants poor and uneducated.

Watch these videos:
If the Apostles made it all up, why did all of them die for their faith? Would you die for your own lie?

>Muh subjective meaning will save the day
Literal nonsense. You're attempting to rationalize your decision after the fact by pretending that what makes you feel good is good. Your ideology dictates that it is no worse for a man to overdose on crack and heroine so long as he doesn't feel uncomfortable as he dies. You're nothing more than a pretentious hedonist. Don't pretend to care about how things work when you've already decided that it's nothing more than circumstance and perspective to begin with.

Roman Empire before Christianity was very successful. The success of Christian Europe is due to inertia from the success of the Roman Empire. The decline of Europe is due to that inertia running its course and Christian values (treating shitskins as equals, etc.) finally replacing what remained of Roman values.

tl;dr If Christianity is the reason for Europe's success, then why is Mexico a shithole?

Failures of humans do not disprove God. Priests sin too.

>not wanting to worship that god that came down to earth as a human just to BTFO the jews and tell them they aren't special and that everybody can know god and all their rules are bullshit and to just shut up and accept roman rule because they beat you and are better than you so now they are the chosen ones and I'm going to build my church in their fucking capital.

>>Being redpilled
>>Non-ironically believing in the existence of a cristian god and the divinity of Jesus

>> OP is redpilled -understands they live in the simulation (((illusion))) (((matrix)))
>> Believes the illusion has no source, whether it's the self or the (((divine)))

if you don't believe christianity, you obviously don't study theology. the concepts and truths discussed in the bible(s) are evident.
(intelligent design, being christ-like, etc)

>If you don't believe in intelligent design or life after death
False dilemma fallacy

>then your only remaining conclusion is that your life was random and that all pleasures are derived from instinct.
Flawed analysis based on conjecture.

You keep mistaking your delusions for rational thought. Your mind is far more damaged than you're capable of realizing.

>If the Apostles made it all up, why did all of them die for their faith?
Same reason why Jim Jones and his ilk died for theirs.

This.