BAGHDAD — A restaurant owner in Dahuk province in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq named his restaurant...

BAGHDAD — A restaurant owner in Dahuk province in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq named his restaurant, which opened one week after Donald Trump won the US presidential elections, after the president-elect.

Many Iraqis reveled in Trump’s victory, which went viral on social media in Iraq. Some Iraqis have gone so far as naming their newborns after the incoming US president.

The father of a baby boy, who was born into a Kurdish family in Dahuk, named his child Trump. He said he supports Trump for his supportive positions vis-a-vis the Kurdistan Region.

archive.fo/x7BD7
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/12/kurdistan-iraq-trump-usa-independance.html

Drumpf is an idiot and a racist.

fpbp

checked

/thread

His hair is the Chargers logo too.

CHECKED.

I agree.

CHECKED.

THIS.

>t. Literal Retard

holy shit serbia is so fucking pathetic.

I can't tell if this is bait or if you're literally retarded.

Trump is already making Iraq great again, what a time to be alive

THIS

RARE
A
R
E

good post

good post

good post

shit post

good post

good post

reddit post

reddit post

reddit post

shit post

reddit post

good post

reddit post

>the third worlder thinks his opinion matters

reddit post

Fillin' up the power vacuum.

Says the person from the country who gave us "Remove Kebab" and genocided Bosniaks.

Pretty based. 18 more days till inauguration anons. Anyone else going? I am

We are waiting for you, drumpftards.

you just know this place is gonna get bombed some time, just because of the name

Fuck yes, took a day off of work for it.

Oh don't worry, I don't leave the house without my CC.

Lurk more

Pretending to be a retard truly is the best way to gather (you)s and bump threads. You're still a faggot though.

Eat a dick finland.

Oh wait, i forgot your neighbors already invited ahmed over to your place for a nice game of "cultural enrichment".

> when the check is still coming but you just don't give a fuck about your job anymore

So what is the catch of the day?

Anybody call the number?

What is the international number for Iraq?