Why do homosexuals want to get married? The point of marriage is for a woman and a man to establish a family

Why do homosexuals want to get married? The point of marriage is for a woman and a man to establish a family.

>The point of marriage is for a woman and a man to establish a family.

Says who? You?

Gay couples want to be married because they want to be treated the same as straight couples.

To claim the other.

>burger being more of a faggot than a swede

california, pls

Because (((They))) want us to. We real fags, don't want anything to do with Hetro shit.

>The point of marriage is for a woman and a man to establish a family.

How old are you? 13?

Adults know the only point of marriage is pros and cons when it comes to legal matters such as property, inheritance, taxes to the govt and so on

And it's also a way to commemorate and celebrate your relationship

Because muh tax benefits

Something with taxes? Idk
I'm cool with it, unless they want to get married at my church. Then they can fuck right off. Faggots

Tax/benefit purposes
I get insurance through my husband's work, as I am an independent contractor at work and don't get benefits

Also I fucking love my husband and would do anything for him

Now stop trying to get good boy points, Sweden; we all know you're cucked beyond relief

The point of marriage is for the state to provice an incentive to the creating of a stable family unit.

Some married homosexual couples are better caretakers than some single parents. Give this, we should reform marriage to be only possible for couples that will be raising children regardless of sexual orientation.

Straight couples must get kids or adopt or they should not marry either.

> Wanting fags to raise children

Have fun.

t. fag

>Says Who?

How come you were raised in a 'traditional home' and are still a raving trap loving Faggot then?

You don't know me.

I lived in a single-mother house, and she was ultra-liberal to top it off.

Marriage is little more than a legally binding contract of commitment in exchange for tax breaks, visitation rights, and power of attorney.

This.

Marriage under the law anyways.

Fuck off you disgusting sodomite faggot lover/enabler

Degenerate retards

Alleged reasons are mere pretexts. It's only an attack to destroy marriage.

4 u, sven

they want to normalize their disorder, must be something coming from within them that tells them they are degenerate hence they require external validation that they aren't

The definition of marriage is the institution. Guess fags are just retarded.

It about insurance,bereavement benfits

taxes
insurence
spousal rights when it comes to hospitals
adoption
owning property jointly

but they aren't the same and never will be

a married couple receives respect because raising proper children is fucking hard, this is also why you shame people with bratty/misbehaving children.

because they want it to be easier for them to adopt children so they can either rape them physically or mentally, but probably both.

They mistakenly think that putting your dick into someone's ass is normal and okay.

Because of taxes you idiotic whitenecks

If marrage wasnt incorporated into our fucking economy they wouldnt give a fuck about marriage, they would just say "we are married" and that would be the fucking end of it.

but they want a tax break for living under the same roof just like the rest of us.

no way, a bug reason why we didnt want gay marrige was because of devorces.

who would the child go if both parents didnt have boobs or both did have boobs?

Judges assumed that if two women devorced that it would devolve into a cat fight in a mud pit. It wasn't until obama purposed that two women fighting in a mud pit in court was fucking hot, did they allow gay marrige

So they can divorce, they're drama queens.

Im guess its because they often live alone only with their homo boy/gurlfriend while their families banished them so when something happens, car accident or whatever and one is send to hospital, his buttbuddy wouldnt be allowed to visit him at all since he's not a family member.
Then I guess there are also benefits of shared property in marriage.

I think Germany got is right this time

-fags can't marry
-fags aren't allowed to adopt or raise children
-but they get civil partnership which is essentially almost the same as marriage

Because of the government issued benefits marriage brings.
Are you even trying?

Gay couples are just constantly fucking, slurping up poz loads, and dying from aids. The mainstream media doesn't show this side of fags.

Pol truly is a parody of itself 9 out of 10 times. You guys make me laugh.

Its all about the selfish whims of the mentally ill, right?

>"I-I w-want equal r-rights"
>"god how can you be so selfish?!?"
t. hetero edgelord
Kys

>getting married in modern day america
>to a non-virgin whose emotions you don't control
ISHYGDDT

marriage in latin literally means "man and women". You can have a union with equal benefits but no way are two fags together in any meaningful way as important as an actual hetro couple

faggot
kill yourself

we went from 'civilization building & maintaining' to 'making existing people happy'

Insurance benefits and other benefits associated with marriage