Argentina: Uproar as new year message omits disputed Falklands

>Former combatants and social media users said the message was offensive to those who died in the 1982 war. The ministry has apologised, saying it was a mistake by the design team.

>President Mauricio Macri, who took office in December 2015, promised a (((new kind of relationship))) with the UK,

>Saul Perez, who fought in the war, expressed his "uneasiness," and told C5N news channel "it was not a mistake."

>Alicia Castro, who served as Argentina's ambassador to the UK under former President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, called the absence of the islands "inadmissible." "I'm upset to see this mutilated map. Usually the British do this, I haven't seen any government doing it"

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-38490305

for the españolfags:

cancerbook.com/MDSNacion/photos/pb.162174427148696.-2207520000.1483453827./1411868272179299/?type=3&theater

>Former combatants and social media users said the message was offensive to those who died in the 1982 war

Should have tried winning then.

Leave my clay alone

>35 years of nonstop butthurt screeching

there's no point living in this country anymore

Is there anyone else who practices denial on this scale? Like do North Korea make maps showing America as KimJongIland (DPRK Overseas Terrirory)?

This is one of the problems with nationalism. Either you keep ratcheting up, or the population tears you apart with torches and pitchforks.

>Malvinas
wrong

British Clay - Falklands

For some reason the US use world maps with America in the centre.

Ego

They should try being the actual centre of the world, like we used to be ;_;

Do you find this embarrassing?

>Caring about the Falklands

Hey at least we noticed your country which is more than can be said of your neighbours. Huh. Wait... aren't we also your neighbours. Holy fuck. Mind = blown.

>centre

It's spelt "center" asshats.

>not centering your maps on the white continent

niggers

>tfw captcha (Google) being banned in Cuba stopped me posting when I was there on holiday

FALKLANDS ARE BRITISH

>problem

>Americanised English

Disgusting

Maybe your "empire" should've done something about it :^)

RETURNED TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNERS

SOON

We never should have freed you, Marquavius

>doesn't understand bantz

M8 I think you're the only nigger here

>tfw Margaret Thatcher continues to troll Argentina in death

Argentina should just give up. They've no chance of retaking them. In 82 there were 50 marines on the island. Now there are 1000+ permanent troops and 4 fighter jets and occasionally a nuclear sub. Must be one of most well defended islands on Earth relative to its population.

Relative to it's population it probably beats Great Britain too. Wouldn't be surprised if it also beats the Americas and AfroEurAsia in military might per capita.

I think Guam has that title, there are like 30,000 people living on the island but the ships, planes, submarines, and marines based there there could probably take on most countries.

>88 wasted on a guy who doesn't get bants complaint about not getting bants
Heil Hitler

>lose war
>claim clay is yours anyways

Literally not how it works

It worked in Zimbabwe so why not?

>offensive to those who died
how does it even work?

Dancing on graves and such. It's just newspeak for an old concept.

Macri hijo de puta .este no gana la reelección ni en sueños jajaja igual me importa un carajo

>niggettinains actually tried invading a white nation and wanted to genocide it's white inhabitants of their cultural identity

argentina should be fucking nuked off the face of the planet and the earth salted.

no tenes que estar en Taringa, pedazo de aborto mal nacido? Sup Forums es una board pro-Salbuchi.

viva la patria

Yeah but what if Guam capsizes.

A dead person won't notice you pissing on his grave but it's still considered distasteful.

About fucking time

If the fucking cucks want to shitpost about malvinas, then grab a gun and go die in a war for them. Until then they are british because they fought us for them and they fucking won.

Jesus fucking christ

When will this butthurt end? All i want is friendly relations with Argentina

>economy in shambles from Kirchners government seizing control of private oil companies
>crime at record levels
>societal collapse not quite imminent but certainly foreseeable

But those islands guys...

What dispute? The islands are British clay, you have no claim other than distance from your country