Chinese Superiority

Hi Sup Forums.

It's an objective fact that China was the most powerful civilization on earth, in terms of both economic domination and scientific innovation, for most of the past 2000 years. The Han Dynasty was far more advanced than Europe in terms of metallurgy, automation, and other areas of technology. Europeans were desperate to trade with the Chinese due to their vast wealth up until the industrial revolution, while the Chinese wanted little to do with the Western barbarians. Chinese social structures, like the imperial court examination system, have also typically been more advanced than their European equivalents.

Europe only pulled ahead of China in the 1800s due to being able to finance the industrial revolution by violently subjugating the peoples of their colonies and extracting their resources. Now that China has access to the same technology that Westerners do and the old colonial empires have dissolved, China is again ascending to its normal status as the center of world trade and culture.

Why are the Chinese so superior? How do you feel about the fact that your white children will once again return to the historical status of their European ancestors, that is, irrelevance compared to the superiority of the Asians in the East?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_of_the_Han_dynasty
youtube.com/watch?v=Qibxm52y1v8
m.liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953
youtu.be/589NAoC9Q6Y
youtu.be/vb-yYWzw2rk
youtu.be/yF8jUDzz5bE
youtu.be/wT_hwZw2b5E
np.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/536am4/part_two_the_mediterranean_attitude_of_the_west/
m.liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483240468
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tldr thanks for eggroll

I'll have a #53 please

>It's an objective fact that China was the most powerful civilization on earth
>was

Always remember that.

>It's an objective fact that China was the most powerful civilization on earth
pics or didn't happen

This is not the chinese flag. Wtf are you doing in a inferior country ?

Chinese successful entrepreneurs work hard to have their own businesses, be doctors and other professions and you make fun of that?

On the other hand they are subhuman in a lot of respects. For example they'll eat almost anything

>what are colonies

Fly lie, yes. Yes. Fly lie.

>was
They will be superior again, it's obvious to everyone. Europe's power was severely diminished by WW2 and the US is also an empire in decline. The West's brief, anomalous period of dominance was a result of luck and their horrific aggression towards non-European peoples.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_of_the_Han_dynasty

Yeah well I guess I rather live in a chinese colony than in a turkish/Syrian one.

I am a university student here. Our presence helps take admissions spots away from whites. Most STEM grad students are already Chinese or Indian.

Shut up communist.

China has mobile execution vans where they harvest organs.

China is the enemy.

Canada/US need to boycott or put massive tariffs on Chinese goods.

The Chinese mindset is not compatible with the West. They gave suicide nets for their workers.

Foxconn Installing Suicide Prevention Nets - YouTube

youtube.com/watch?v=Qibxm52y1v8

Until the Chinese people change their mindset and overthrow their government China is the enemy.

The Chinese people hate China so much they are fleeing China in fuckin droves.

China was rich because of it's fertile land, that was rich in natural resources and can support a population much higher than the rest of the world barring India. India would've rivalled China if it wasn't divided for most of it's history.

Then of course Europe pulled ahead anyway, while the Chinese spread their asscheeks to the Manchu. In the modern age, it's only Chinese ruthlessness and raw industrial potential that seem to be doing it for them, like when they hack and steal technology from US Businesses and purposely inflate the housing bubble in Vancouver.

Enjoy your smog.

>I am a university student here.
>There are niggers in universities

m.liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1483372953

>not wanting to be a world-wrecking Viking nigger endlessly inventing while the Chinese can only reproduce
Wew senpai

youtu.be/589NAoC9Q6Y

youtu.be/vb-yYWzw2rk

I have a strong feeling your not Chinese, I'm a grad student in a majority Chinese program. Most are quite bro-tier and don't think as you do. Can I get a time stamped passport pic?

Fucking chinks. Yellow niggers.

Slow your roll sport, we aren't scheduled for that war for at least another 3 decades.

(spoiler: it takes a long time to stockpile nuclear warheads)

There are both niggers and other people here?

>Chinese can only reproduce
I guess you haven't heard of the Four Great Chinese inventions, paper, gunpowder, the compass, and printing. :)

Also see the link I posted earlier.

You've been consuming so much anti-China propaganda. Suicide rates of Foxconn factory workers are less than that of rural Chinese people. Yes, the harvest organs of executed prisoners, but that's for a good purpose. Americans have a cruel, fucked up method of execution.

youtu.be/yF8jUDzz5bE

youtu.be/wT_hwZw2b5E

No.

Please go to /r/aznidentity, there are many of us who understand the real nature of East-West relationships.

This is a good introduction to Chinese superiority:

np.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/536am4/part_two_the_mediterranean_attitude_of_the_west/

>paper, gunpowder, the compass, and printing. :)

all things that were either invented independently in the west or vastly improved.

how does your cognitive dissonance deal with the literally EVERYTHING ELSE being invented by the west in the last 400 years?

Don't forget to mention we pretty much invented China as a nation-state.

Cool anecdotal evidence. Now go ahead and look at actual crime statistics. Chinese people don't need to fear they're going to get attacked, robbed, or raped on their way to buy groceries.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=154_1483240468

How does it feel that China is industrializing your failed colonies?

Lol this is the harsh burn. China was like if the Roman Empire decided to become Italy in the space of a couple of decades.

五千年!! We wuz huangdi an shieeet

>Europe only pulled ahead of China in the 1800s due to being able to finance the industrial revolution by violently subjugating the peoples of their colonies and extracting their resources.

Bullshit, we got luxuries from them.

The ingredients necessary for the industrial revolution were bulk coal and bulk steel. If we had to import that from overseas colonies it would never have happened.

The colonies need us, now and then.

I guess you haven't heard of electricity or the internet.
你的看法滑稽可笑。

I was in New Amsterdam the other day. Fucking Mexico City or something. Fix your shit, you damn stoners.

>was

you're not achieving it by virtue of being better at anything, but because it was politically expedient for us.

how does it feel that Hong Kong STILL wants to be part of the British Empire instead of being part of China?

Underated.

You're ethno-nationalist politicians are turning Britain into an irrelevant backwater of the European empire. Western powers needed resources from the middle east, they destabilized the region, now PTSD laden, Jihadi refugees are pouring into your borders. Hong Kong will be glad to join the Chinese Empire soon.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Nice

>hong kong """"elections"""""

>China has the greatest history on earth therefore we'll soon take back our rightful place at the top under the auspicies of a government that spent decades deliberately trying to destroy that history.

Why are China memers so incoherent?

They don't call it engrish for nothing

China shall annex vietnam, mongolia, north korea, nepal and taiwan in the coming ten years.

This will be legitimized by north koreas attempted nuclear strike on china, which thereby provides china with the moral justification of invasion of the north korea. The remaining territories are annexed as compensation and security; most are annexations are done legally, while north korea and taiwan are by force.

Screen shot this.

I'm learning chinese atm, know about 300 characters so far. Can i become honorary chinese?

Why the hell you even boast this up? No matter how superior we are the Jew always play it out.