Hmm, this really makes you think

Hmm, this really makes you think.

>Tariq Nasheed
>Black

Obamacare sucked dick, who else is ready to be slapped with the $600 fine?

Who

Say it loud

Yeah, it makes me think that niggers are stupid.

How about people not liking it because its super expensive for non poor people?

Nope, its definitely a race thing.

If that how he wants it to be that's honestly fine with me

This guy wants to get BTFO by Tucker for the third time, it seems.

The worst part is every time he gets BTFO by Tuck he has a Twitter army that will defend him to the death and say he won the debacle.

Dats right nigger

what's this guys stance on jews?

i know Malcolm X hated them but i think it was the Islam in him

WTF? I hate Trump now.

That's one observant house nigger!

What a nigger.

Can we Holocaust the niggers next?

Anyone who criticized Obama's air strike on Doctors Without Borders is also a racist. Anyone who doesn't want Obama to have a third term is a racist. Anyone who doesn't want to give assault rifles to Mexican drug lords is a triple racist (against Obama, Holder, and Mexican drug lords). EVERYONE IS RACIST!

Yeah.. I like it when you call me Daddy. Now prep this white bull

HURR DURR HURR THE PRESIDENT BEING IN CHARGE IS JUST A REMINDER THAT "WHITE DADDY" IS IN CHARGE I'M A DIPSHIT NEGROID LOOK AT HOW PROFOUND I AM

I wish Trump would backdate the repeal so we don't have to pay the fine for not having it last year.

Those who choose the see the question of racial relations in every political discussion are doing nothing to get rid of racism and discrimination. They're just twisting the knife.

This is such a ridiculous statement nonetheless. Maybe they want to repeal Obamacare because they see it as inefficient? Does he have any proof, whatsoever, that backs up his laughable claim?

That's actually a pretty good way to look at it.

>give a token nigger a position of power
>he fucks up so spectacularly you need an unapologetic super white guy to step in and fix things

And...

This, plus it does absolutely nothing to address runaway medical costs including extremely high prescription drug costs compared to outside America. Let us import our medicines and watch drug costs come down!

W-wew.