Are there any genetic advantages to being South Asian/Indian?

Are there any genetic advantages to being South Asian/Indian?

It seems like every race has its set of drawbacks and advantages except Indians

>Low testosterone (Blacks have higher test)
>Low IQ (Asians have higher IQs)
>Low facial symmetry/attractiveness (Whites have better facial symmetry)
>Smaller penises
>Shorter stature

Is there any advantage to being Indian/South Asian?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/the-color-of-crime/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can shit anywhere

genetic advantages, I mean

>Low testosterone (Blacks have higher test)
>implying having a ton of testosterone that makes you act like a nigger is good for a civilized society

>>Low facial symmetry/attractiveness (Whites have better facial symmetry)
How exactly do you measure facial symmetry of a population?

>Smaller penises
>Shorter stature
Easily attributable to nutrition

> Shit anywhere I want
> not a nigger
> can summon toilet witch
> drinking cow pee gives me power
Indians are pretty based

i do know a lot of indian people over 6 feet tall, but i just mean generally with the evolutionary adaptations as a result of their culture/conditions/geography in the past couple thousand years or so

It is.

No.

Getting away with brutal gangrape?

there are many subraces in india , and some of them are extremely progressive and pretty much white in every sense anthropologically

north-indides are extremely robust aurignacoids that are pretty much the nordids of that region , just adapted to the north indian climate

pic related

> Shit anywhere I want
>Americans can only shart in mart

> not a nigger
>can't be said about americans

> drinking cow pee gives me power
>americans can only drink their wife's bull's semen

Indians are obviously superior to amerisharts

>the being short is bad meme

Literally 98% of the global population is under 6', meaning the lanklets making up the 2% over that have been the least successful when it comes to mating. Google it.

Themoreyouknow.gif

High Test
Good at math
Hates kebabs
Good bantz

i only ever see either midget 5'5'' indians or freak tall 6'6'' indians no in between, it must be part of the whole caste system and in breeding or some shit I dunno.

are north indians basically the same as mediterraneans/arabs. do they have any particular advantages compared to europeans

i know that there's barely any indian people with progeria or cystic fibrosis

One of my best friends in high school was 6'2" Indian.

north-indides arent short , they were actually counted as one of the tallest races together with the north-sinides and proper dinarids until around 1950

its just a matter of nutrition for them since malnutrition in temperate climate results in gracil , more refined types generally and not reduced brachycephalized types that you generally find in most slavic countries , they will most likely be equal in height to most West european countries in a few decades

they are to South Asia what the nordid type is for Scandinavia

pic related a very progressive north-indide woman

>easily the strongest immune system of all the races due to living in cramped, filthy urban centers for centuries

I'd rather be Indian or Arab than Asian or black or black

Indians at least have white features, they are like brown skinned whites

never seen an indian over 6'2". you are what the african americans call "trippin".

fpbp

high tolerance to disease? the fact that there isnt a plague outbreak in india every week is a miracle.

i'd like to be asian. i know lots of pretty girls that only date asians.

Am I white desu?

you have an unnaturally high tolerance for fecal matter and the organisms that come with, thats basically it

they all share similar mediterranid roots for sure (as does nordid btw, which are basically depigmented mediterranids)

they are not the same, arabids used to be very gracile but aurignacoid nomads , still extremely progressive , when you see a really fugly arab guy its mostly because they are heavily mixed with armenoid and negroid types a lot nowadays

north-indides are very similar to mediterranids , just more robust i.e. they look "more mature" , "more aggressive" , they look more dominant facially

they are metrically equal to atlantomediterranid/atlantid/nordid , you cant say the difference between those from just the skull

pic related a north-indide sikh

>leaf
>i'd like to be asian. i know lots of pretty girls that only date asians
r/asianmasculinity pls go

Being genetically inferior confers the advantage of being able to quickly amass vast slave labour forces and nobody cares about "muh human rights" because you all know that you're subhuman anyway. Why do you think the population of India has exploded to over a billion people and use massive amounts of child labour?

>Evolutionary adaptations
>Past couple thousand years
lol

Indian genetics have also been heavily influenced by various invaders + interchange with the Arab world and southeast asia over the past thousand to 1500 years.

india isnt just one ethnicity that fucked a lot, but rather a very favourable spot to live because of the temperate climate , its one of the best spots to live actually and it shows culturally and racially (races going there generally become greedier in their selection)

it literally attracted immigrations from thousands of ethnicities over the time , which more or less were integrated into the caste system

so the 1.1 billion poo in loos are actually just a producot of heavy immigration in the past (from invasors, from proper immigrants etc.)

Sure.

>this is a good thing in the age of automation and artificial intelligence

Machines work for free. If anyone should know that it's you, UK.

The reason you want to become asian is because women?
Knock knock you will still be beta

50% off at every dip n dots

I don't think so DESU. But I think it may have helped me get into school despite being half white. Also I fuck white and Latina girls every semester so I'm cool with getting hassled st the airport(s)

HELP

How do I argue against over 50% of Hate crimes being against blacks as opposed to only 15% being against Whites?

>Not everywhere

Some Indian's can be extremely aesthetic, but I guess that's mainly down to extremely good genetics by being half of another race and having mainly Caucasian features so idk

>Shitposting
amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

Just because the LOO witch is there otherwise they would shit like people.

You can survive on only eating shit and nothing else

Richest immigrant community in most countries
Most hate kebabs and elected a hard-right party

>genetic advantages
you mean like how White people process vitamin D from sunlight? also, great ability to process milk/lactose from the animals they domesticated of 10k years?
Or how blacks have (partially) evolved their resistance to malaria through sickle cell. Or ashy skin to deter flies?
Or how asians have dry powdery earwax that creates less blockages?
Or how pacific islander/mongoloid/austaloid mix has lower metabolism to retain more body fat for long boat trips when island hopping (disadvantage in some ways in modern world)

I really can't think of any, their southern people have a lot of australoid/abo blood in them, their northern breeds have much slav/gypsy blood in them, most are just turkish rape babies though. I can't think of a single genetic advantage they have honestly.

In some places this is considered a special power.

We do process Vitamin D from sunlight
We do have dry powdery ear wax
>T. North Indian

Would this imply that a multicultural civilization develops into a caste system?

>dry powder earwax
It's one of the grossest and vile traits. One of the reasons orientals are so disgusting in general.

No lack of public restrooms

fpbp

I imagine surviving in unbelievable filth with no hygiene habits.

Indians have ridiculously hardcore immune systems from living in unfathomable filth all of their lives. They suffer from extremely low rates of autoimmune disorders compared to other more cleaner races.

They are sort of like opposite Quarians from mass effect.

so advanced immune system from evolving in a cess poll of filth, shit, and expectorant? They must be completely immune to most shit related diseases like diphtheria. Yet, they never thought to invent the toilet or sweep the floor?

+20 Spicy Resistence

+10 Odor blocking

-10 Poo control

lots of cancers in india though