Can we please have a new Eagle Empire?

Rome, French empire under Bonaparte, Großdeutchland under Hitler.

All used the imperial Aquila as their symbol. All united and included European peoples under the same, common hegemony.

In both the cases of Bonaparte and Hitler, these attempts at reviving the European Eagle Empire has been thwarted by the ANGLOS. But this time, with Brexit and anti-kebabism, they might not attempt to stop a new attempt to unite mainland Europe for glory and progress in a new 1000 year reich.

Why is it that when Europeans go for empire, they choose an eagle. But when jews go for empire, they choose stars (USA, Communist states, Israel).

Discuss.

>inb4 muh USA has eagle too.
Yeah, I know. At its conception, the USA was a legit eagle empire. But it got hijacked by zion.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoopoe#Relationship_with_humans
youtube.com/watch?v=eTXP5n74-BY
popsci.com.au/science/7-reasons-the-wedgie-is-superior-to-the-american-bald-eagle,380476
youtube.com/watch?v=c6zPLQTO3SM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

America has the bald eagle.

Yes, and you have Satan

I literally just said that. Bottom two lines of OP.

fear it's wrath.

The world is not just black and white OP, there is far more to it than Zion.

I wish there would be far less to it.

that is thee gayest bird i have ever seen

Birds are fuckin' gay

It is called Russia.

Quite violent though.

>Why is it that when Europeans go for empire, they choose an eagle?
WE WUZ ROMANZ

No, you're a gay, atleast you can hold a bird, and are lions even in the UK? why must your country be so autistic?

your birdo picks and pecks at the ground, while ours hunts down prey and is very patriotic and free

Lions are going extinct though.

Our bird is a big part in our history and religion.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoopoe#Relationship_with_humans

What did yours do?

It made Israel. Bow to your masters.

Ours kicked the living shit out of us.

It by itself did not impact in history or in any culture.

I thought kangaroos were your national bird?

Emus are heartless. They almost killed my friend in Australia.

What is this Israeli bird, and why does it look so fab, desu?

OH OKAY

Bald eagle
>one of the smallest eagles
>eats gay little fish
>lays eggs, the gayest birthing method
>can't even kill a man

Lion
>largest of the big cats, king of the fuckin' savannah
>eats everything, from small rodents to water buffalo, to elephants and shit
>has a haram of lady lions, kills his rivals, alpha as fuck
>can and does kill niggers on the regular

Tigers are the largest big cat.

We had/have a white horse :3

It is our national bird, and one of the best parts of winter. Seeing them dancing in the water puddles and wiggle their little tails as a kid is nothing but an enjoyment.

you wished your was considered sacred in ancient Egypt.

What makes you think the rest of us want to adopt the mess that is France/Germany/Netherlands/Belgium/Sweden/Austria?

Not really. Every Easter I go listen to the reading from the bible of how you made up stories about getting kicked out of Egypt for being such fucking jews.

>hey lol
>let's slaughter their sheep and paint blood all over the lintels
>make sure to eat quick cuz we're gonna have to book it the fuck out of there when they find out

Here's the full list.

>Not really. Every Easter I go listen to the reading from the bible of how you made up stories about getting kicked out of Egypt for being such fucking jews.

I never thought one can read the bible and completely ignore the main story of Egypt and Moses.

>lion
>has to work with others to get food, total bitch
>doesn't even live in your home country, you stole it from a different location
your lion sounds like a little bitch desu

These things look like dinosaurs

what majestic beats

My fucking sides man

What's the main story in your opinion? The jews were all like
>wtf moses now we're stranded in the desert
>god one moses
>hey moses, fuck you!

so he ran off to a mountain top and for all we know he blazed or had a stroke or something and by the time he got back down the jews were back to worshiping golden calfs again. That's not exactly a great achievement.

So then they went and laid waste to a city state and took it over because apparently wandering around in the desert wasn't a good idea afterall.

youtube.com/watch?v=eTXP5n74-BY

It's pretty cool, desu. I would have thunk the israeli national bird would have a more hooked beak, though.

this guy is a dirty flip eagle but look at those fucking talons

Very nice! The bird resembles peace and prosperity. Nice choice Norway!

No love for flip eagles ITT?

look at this guy, he would fuck your shit up

It is kinda hooked. But the funny thing is our currency symbol, if you are looking for Jewish stereotypes.

Still looks like he was only chose for his size. A national bird needs to represent the country, and all this bird represents is instability.

Tigers are the autists of the cat family, having to live alone in the jungle so people don't laugh at them when they spill their spaghetti everywhere.

Lions are literal Chads, lording over their pride of beta males and taking sex from whichever female they want.

>team player that stalks and hunts fast and powerful animals, use smart tactics to isolate the prey from the herd, rip it's throat out with powerful teeth
OR
>gay ass loner bird that can only pick up weak helpless fish in shallow water with it's pointy toenails

It's literally fucking the earth.

Flips eat monkeys so i think it represents them just fine

Just like the Jews.

No, just tending my memes, mr. Schlomo.

Shekel symbol looks like hands rubbing together. Good choice!

Kek.

But can a lion fly?
Why would i expect a Britcuck to know anything about freedom anyway
enjoy the subjugation peasant

anyone got a good image of Eastern imperial eagle

You don't deserve it. We gave you Christianity and a written language and what did you do? You pissed it all away.

You don't get a second chance.

There.

>having to pick animals native to other countries

Come on man

>Animal that come from Africa and India
>Brits choose this to represent their country
pottery

Not sure if this is your guy
photo was taken in Kyrgyzstan

> Burger who's entire country and culture has existed for a shorter time than my family have lived in the same part of the city
> WE GAVE YOU WRITTEN LANGUAGE

top kek.

Birds could fuck some shit up desu senpai

>spends 500 years in on city

no wounder your country is topcuck

If you had a written language beyond some runes carved into a few obscure stones, then show it to us.

Otherwise, it's just the usual Sweden being useless again. No wonder your vikings left to form great civilizations, leaving all the cucks to pout in Ikeas. You couldn't even hold on to saabs and volvos.

It's called a fucking heritage, man. Sorry you wouldn't understand.

Also

> Sweden = Topcuck?
> USA < 50% white
> Sweden ≈ 90% white and NS party is already third or second largest.

Go home. Wait, sorry. You have none.

I mean, look who's talking.

Kek, sure. What is your national bird btw?

pic related

Actually, we have no official national bird.
Should be a raven though.

Mb we could have a Nordic Raven empire next time, instead of a Eagle empire.

Hopefully.

hey sven

this guy
is trying to fucking jew you

How?

Maybe so. I dunno. I have a hard time believing every single kike is a genocidal zionist supremacist.

I mean, some of them are - sure. But being that categorical? I don't think that's entirely reasonable.

500 years doing the exact same thing in the exact same place

Progress trumps heritage; i wouldn't expect a cuck to understand

Why the fuck you would want a united Europe?

No, it's not entirely reasonable. But that's your prior. I advise consulting Finland for your knowledge about the Khazar Cabal. They're a good safety buffer and a sensible next-door neighbor.

Cause we could dominate the entire fucking world if we could put our differences aside.

Of course, allied nation states - not some kind of EU model.

>Khazar Cabal
Found Benjamin Fulford

u mad?

Just made this.

if you can monetize your autism more power to you senpai

Eagles would be nice

Just made this.

Oh wait a minute no I didn't; that was you.

>next 3 panels had the ink stolen and sold

Okay.

>Rome had the best one though

>Animal that come from British territory
>Brits choose this to represent their country

Kek, suppose to be the ground

read the rest of the post

Who said anything about doing the same thing?

Also:
> Being anti-immigration
> Beating down on someone for staying in the same geographical place for too long

You are making all kinds of sense, burger. Keep at it.

popsci.com.au/science/7-reasons-the-wedgie-is-superior-to-the-american-bald-eagle,380476

How can baldie cuck even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=c6zPLQTO3SM

>African animals on top of brits
sounds about right

could be worse, could be african males

That's not technically a "United Europe"

I agree, don't see the point of infighting, we are brothers that share similar problems and similar interests

Trust me Sven it makes sense to all non cucked people ITT

You are literally in capable of understanding. Come out of the cave some time okay?

>jews constantly lobby the American government, undermine it, are overrepresented in the media and academia and hire other jews to perpetuate this overrepresentation and then use their positions to push anti-white shit like Noam Chomsky and "abolishing the white race" and Tim Wise shitting on people for being "White Like Me"
>RETARDED KIKE APPARENTLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THAT PISSES US OFF

I understand now, your people literally have autism.

I did. Unfortunately America is the Empire right now. Probably the collapsing empire due to said hijacking.

Maybe if a right-wing shift in Europe happens along with them hijacking the EU they can form an EU Army. European Empire when? Whites versus the world this century.

germany YES

Calling someone a cuck and misplacing an image of Plato's cave is not an argument.

you have the badge of cuck next to you ID sven

The diaspora does that. Israel never wanted nor contributed to that cause. Israeli are nationalists

USA is 61% white, Sweden is nowhere near "90% white" considering your immigration statistics you're probably around 80% white and 70% ethnic Swedish compared to Glorious Denmark, Finland and Iceland and somewhat less Glorious Norway

However the difference is that Trump is already elected and 19% of white Americans are under 18, these are disproportionately from red states and German/English/Northern European backgrounds.

Comparatively in Sweden only 15% of whites are under 18. Meaning you are more or less dying out and the majority of Swedes won't even back a party that was "less" immigration whereas Americans elected a guy who wants to send them all back and have a "big door" that only a select few with "Western values" can enter and people from countries with frequent terror attacks or that are too shitty to keep track of their own people will be banned from entering the USA. Byebye Nigeria, Congo, Somalia, Pakistan.

Not really. They're an infiltration group that only cares about global domination.

We already have

Sure we are.