You wake up next day on January 1943. What do you do?

You wake up next day on January 1943. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton_slapping_incidents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Brothers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

probably feel better for not being so sick for second day in a row

Not worry about being sent to fight for the jews.
I have no paper work, no social, no way they can proof i'm over the age of 18

Stalingrad will be relieved soon

Fall out for police call. Somebodies got to pick up this mess.

Readying the bayonet on my Mauser.

Head off to The Winchester and wait for it all to blow over

Probably maturbate and take a pee.

Roll out footage of the current year and show all Allied personnel

>That captured PPSH

That guy must have felt really fucking lucky.

I went to war when I was barely 17.
If you think being underage will save you, it won't.

They packed us in the middle of the night and sent to the front in the morning.

Just like that, one day I was drinking beer and going to rave parties, the next morning I was shitting my pants and trying not to go mental.

whats your kdr?

Did you kill any kikes or mudslimes?

smile

immediately begin work on the manhattan project

and secure a flight to "palestine"

Killed 1 person in close combat, around 10 on the front. You can't know the correct number because out there you shoot at anything that isnt behind you and try to stick your head in the sand bag as much as you can.

Kill some nazis.

Not bad.
I envy you, in some sick way. I'll never more than dream about eradicating the mudslimes and kikes.

those are Spanish soldiers fighting for Germany

PTSD?

>3rd January 1943

I-is t-there any hope for Stalingrad.

We didnt kill muslims or jews, we killed serbs.
And no, there is nothing to envy trust me. It's all buffing up stretching muscles until the first grenade tears the face of the guy next to you.

Then the shock, then the spinal fear mixed with adrenaline, then the absolute hate mixed with fear and adrenaline. Nothing that can be explained with words.

I dont like to say I have a PTSD but its definitely PTSD. Its okay during the day but the night is when it all starts reappearing.

These new years fireworks dont help either.

>What do you do?
Hurry to nearest manufacturing plant. Skipping a day in communism is worth of capital punishment.

>Train to Copenhagen
>Contact Gestapo to share war essential information
>Enigma is broken
> By using a neutron reflector, only about 11 pounds (5 kilograms) of nearly pure or weapon's grade plutonium 239 or about 33 pounds (15 kilograms) uranium 235 is needed to achieve critical mass.
>The holohoax

kys there is no such thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton_slapping_incidents
>Patton was heard by a war correspondent angrily denying the reality of shell shock, claiming that the condition was "an invention of the Jews."

holy shit man, thats fuckin terrible. I know the edgy dane here thinks war would be awesome and killing towelheads would be the best thing ever, but i can't see war as anything other than a nightmare. Not that i can even imagine how horrible it would be in reality.

pic related

I never left the battlefield but months after you do see changes in your behavior. One year after is when you go completely schizo.

Things were different in the US. Have you ever seen pictures of America during the height of WWII? You'd barely even notice there was a war going on. OP would be fine.

Why Serbs? I'll never understand this hatred between your people.
And yes, there is plenty to envy. Living this sheltered existence, knowing that I'll never participate in the cleansing of a subterfugent enemy hiding on my very own streets.
You may have witnessed war and think it the worst scenario to have lived through. But until I have tried (and possibly agree) I say living in shackles is worse.

Sit back, relax, maybe go get a drink, get lynched for accidentally staring a t a white girl for too long.

ahmed, there are some things humans were not meant to handle. Its why we have psychological treatment. Living in a constant state of fear and seeing your entire reality coming undone when you realize that life isnt some sacred and magical thing, but a fragile illusion that comes apart before a leadpellet does things to you. Jesus fucking christ not everything is a jewish lie

>Living this sheltered existence, knowing that I'll never participate in the cleansing of a subterfugent enemy hiding on my very own streets.
Are you 60 year old or older? Because if you aren't there is a pretty big chance that this will be a reality in the future.

The worst is that you kill the guys who are in the same shit like you are.

You see a kid, you shoot. You tell yourself he shouldnt have been there and you cant risk dying.

The only close combat kill was when I killed an old man. He started walking towards me mumbling and I told him to stop 5 times but he kept on walking. He reached his belt and pops a grenade in his hands. I shoot him in the chest cca 10 times but the grenade exploded fucking up my right hamstring muscle.

You cant let yourself get taken by emotions. You see, you kill.

I think he's just making a joke about Patton being a psycho

>Hop on the first plane to the USSR.
>Use all my video game and History channel knowledge about WW2 to give them an advantage.

Save the Reich with key historical information - enigma/invasion dates/atomic weapon information

Hold the line !

I never hated the serbs. We all lived in harmony and then one day we all hated each other. Just like that. The power of the media.

I'm not even 30 yet.
And I know, and I hope... Gosh I hope to see the day when niggers and mudslimes are hanged in the street lamps or gunned down whilst fleeing.
Then the nuking of the middle-east - Kikeland included.
Just one.. big.. reset button.
As said - I'll never understand that.

Wtf? What war? You were conscripted and you went to the front lines without training?

its them or you, i get it. Luckily i live in a country that hasnt seen war in over 200 years, and have several psychological and physical conditions, so hopefully ill never have to kill another human being

croatian war of independence. even people over 40 were conscripted as we needed men

on pol you never know, friend.

well, it has seemed less alt-right-y today for some reason

Yes. You had to sign that you are a volunteer or they would throw your family out of the house. (We were poor and lived in a house given by the state)

They trained us in an hour. Showed us how to hold a rifle and how to reload.

Most of the weapons were old as shit and 1/3 of them would jam after the first round.

That's crazy. Did you get any training at all?

Be grateful for that, kid.

Oops didn't see that

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Sounds awful.

I don't know much about the conflict in general, can someone red pill me? Was it the Jews weakening whites through division?

ask this guy I'm a youngling, I was born in 1992
I've only heard stories that the training was brief at best and that you didn't receive a rifle, just a knife. the serbs had modern weapons and tanks and still lost the war to knife wielding croats kek

Follow the money.
Who gained from that war.
Exactly.

It's always the jews.

the politicians also gained a lot from the war, on both sides

It's cool man. I'm glad I could repay my country with all it offered my family in need.
The conflict started overnight. Croatia wanted to leave Yugoslavia because all the money was sent to Belgrade, Serbia and it was forbidden to sing croatian songs or say you are a croat. The partisans would immediately jail you.

Naturally. They were bought by the jews.

There is a great documentary about Croatian-Serb War.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Once_Brothers

maybe, but they would have done it even without the jews

Thank you I'll check it out.

cant wake up

I'm sorry you had to experience that, thanks for sharing your story.

>aiding the reds
day of the rake, commie filth

well, im jewish so id use my historical knowledge of the times resistance movements to get in touch with them and via them the americans (eternal ally), then use my superior 2017 IT msc graduate mind to prove im from the future.

The war will be won since ive had lots of einstens work during math (finally some profit after suffering from lots of maths - in eastern europe schools still think that programmers should be mathematicians too...) so we could finish up the bomb pretty quick :$

>other scenario, shot by random patrol

Marry somenoe for not going to the war.

Start stealing boots

Time to kill some Nazi faggot.

Meet my two gandfather, who i never had chance to meet. Also meet my grandmothers mother.

Looks like iam the only sane in this thread.

Teach the nazis how to produce atomic weaponry

>as if they can know that you are their grandchildren

They would thing you are making a bad joke at best.

>*after shitting in the street

Thems are japos. Not krauts.

How are you going to do that, friend?

By giving them instruction on how to build one.

Tell Hitler to listen to his fucking Generals for fuck sake REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I'm Polish so I assume I'll 'spawn' in Poland.
>I'm wearing modern clothes made of polyester and a Samsung S7 which I'll use as proof of me being in the future. I'll recall all of future history.
>I have comprehensive knowledge of the second world war and Polish partisan activity at the time.
>Go to local SS office (which was actually just down the road from where I lived when growing up in Poland) and tell them everything I know; all the Armia Krajowa plans and where their leadership is hiding out, the fact that the Brits deciphered the enigma, all of Stalin's plans in the East, the status of the American Manhattan project, DDay plans etc.

I know I'm a fucking traitor but a more glorious future awaits Europe under Hitler.

STENCH IN TRENCH

I would also, if given the chance, tell them the peril that awaits Europe if Germany does not succeed.

I would tell them about the mass rapes of German women that will happen if they begin to lose the war and the total cucking of the modern German populace by the state.

>helping hitler
and how about you kill yourself instead faggot?

Post of the thread.

user, dont they teach you what would be happened to Poles if Germany won the war. I mean you can like fascist ideology but supporting destruction of Polish people and Polish culture?

Why not?
We should have sided with the Germans when they were offering us peace and friendship. We should not have let Beck take us down the anti-German path of foreign diplomacy. Pilsudski was right that our greatest threat was Russia, not Germany.

>Impliying you won't get immediately taken by the soviets and raped out of all your information.

If I spawn in Colombia I won't do shit about the war cause fuck Germany m8. Will get rich using patents and then proceed to make Colombia great again by annexing Ecuador, Venezuela, and Panama trough the force of populism. Then when the region is stable I will proceed to make drugs legal and convince the Jews to use coke along leftists to manipulate the cucks.

They did, of course. And believe me when I say that I'm the most ardent Polish nationalist you'll find on the chans. I just know that I have two choices: 1 ) Allied victory and subservience to the Soviet Union for another 50 years. 2 ) The potential to change Hitler's mind on the Poles by aiding them greatly in the war, I'd be okay with the recognition of Poles as ubermensch but with the need to Germanize us through kulturkampf after the war. Besides, my information would have allowed the SS to almost completely eradicate all resistance, crippling the Polish resolve to fight.

>You wake up next day on January 1943. What do you do?

Checked. Operation =!Karkov, fortify lands north of the Ukranian bogs and Operation Time is Blood, drain USSR manpower.

The Soviets weren't in Poland until late 1944. Undoubtedly it'd be hard for Germany to recuperate from its losses in 1942 and 1943 but the war can still be salvaged.

balls of steel!

1. Spread rumors to wallstreet that the nazis won
2. ????
3. Profit

Killing fucking krauts and their allies, cuz they invaded our country

>Look for suitable clothes
>Find a ship, ideally to Spain
>Contact Germans - Tell them that I have war essential intelligence and need to be given sanctuary
>Mention Die Glocke and jet aircraft
>SS is listening
>Debrief SS on Stalingrad, Enigma, UK/US/USSR plans to eradicate Germany
>Manhattan Project senpai
>Allies planning Invasions of Normandy, southern France, and march up Italy
>Vatican will betray you; communists/Bolsheviks/Jewish bankers have too much influence
>Need to releave 6th Army
>...
>Sieg Heil!

>You wake up next day on January 1943. What do you do?

Enjoy my ownership of the Falkland Islands.

Based Poland.

Thank you for invoking Pilsudski. Have a Catholic bro meme.

Help me out on this. Exactly what advice re Stalingrad didn't he take?

Paulus was a fuckup par excellence (and later a literal traitor). Manstein proposed a relief of the caucus troops, which was critical.

Paulus was the one who thought Italian troops could hold the flank. Moronic.

>leaf
every. single. time.

should have nerve gassed those jap islands.

Brazilian qt?

I'd probably die at the River Don.

My father is a teacher and at one time he used to teach in a very shitty high school many years back. He had a fellow teacher, a very old man in his 80's. He was retired, but he still taught classes, he was the oldest active history teacher in Hungary. Did I say shitty school? This guy could keep an iron discipline among the little shits who attended it. They weren't allowed to be inside the classroom when he was not in and nobody dared to talk back to him. Nobody was stupid enough to fuck with him despite that he was a frail old man, he had this natural aura of dread.

Turns out, he was at Voronezh in 1943 and came back alive.

Some of you are alright, don't go to St. Nazaire today.

Fun Fact, Hitler personally directed the Invasions of Poland and France. The gambles he decided to make, and his strategies, are why those conflicts were won so rapidly. Within a couple weeks of Operation Barbarossa he got sick and couldnt instruct. That's why their progress slowed immensely until he recovered.