Will I go to jail for this?

Will I go to jail for this?

Yes

%%:c%%

Just blame some Russian hackers.

Maybe if you lived in the UK or the US. Telling the truth is still legal in scandinavia (except for Sweden if you are a goverment employe)

>except for Sweden if you are a goverment employe
Holyshit, link?
gosh I can't wait to stand alongside my Swedish brothers and mowing down nignogs and mudslimes.

Probably not.

It's highly unlikely that this will go anywhere, but if it does, it would be hard to actually sentence you to anything more than a mere fine or reprimand.

>sentence you to anything more than a mere fine or reprimand.
Which in itself is ludicrous as I say nothing factually wrong.

this is clearly a violation of most EU laws regarding hate speech. As long as nobody reports your youtube comment, you'll be fine.

> koran
kys

calling for the genocide of anyone could quite rightly get you in trouble, and this kind of sperging out isn't really helping anyone.

Muslims have rights, Islam does not.
You can talk shit about Islam as much as you want, but you must separate the two.

As i'm sure you already know. All 1.6 Billion muslims aren't cunts, and believe it or not we're going to need the nicer ones as "allies" to crush the lefts narrative.

"Pro-Islam" narrative is causing real trouble to real people, most of all the nominal muslims that are under is tyrannical grip.

Instead of attacking all 1.6 Billion, we need to find those inside Islam to speak out against it.

I thought you swedes couldn't do shit about the mudslimes without being lynched by the social justice Nazi's? Did you all uncuck over night?

t. Achmed

nice try, but WRONG.

t. Eternal Anglo

As much as i would love to see the apocalypse, its unlikely anyone would be able to survive the genocide of 1 in 4 people on the planet.

IF you are truely worried about Islam, not only radical, but in general, you must admit:

Converting the vast majority of muslims away from their core believes to a more secular and less threatening version is a better solution than "muh race war now!".

Of the 1.6 billion people "muslims" living in Islamic countries.

I'd be surprised if no more than 50% have real skepticism about Islam but keep quite for fear of persecution.

If we enable those 50% to speak up, then Islam will tear its self apart from the inside, just like what happened to Catholics.

Why are you replying to yourself you lefty arsehole?

He's retarded and too new to use the site

>inciting to violence

> All 1.6 Billion muslims aren't cunts, and believe it or not we're going to need the nicer ones as "allies" to crush the lefts narrative.

t. JDIF on his first day of work

lol no

Not the U.S, I've been making kill Muslim replies to Youtube for months. I've gotten many likes and Youtube (you)'s and nothing has happened yet.

>Muslims have rights, Islam does not.
t. cuck

>All 1.6 Billion muslims aren't cunts

Yes they are